Author Topic: AdrenalineX NASCAR Sprint Cup: Black List  (Read 64325 times)

Offline Aubrey

• Jimi is my Hendrix
    • View Profile
Re: Black List
« Reply #240 on: February 27, 2012, 02:57:02 am »
I was really hoping of finishing the race. But after I had that pause of trying to configure my PS3 controller, I knew that I couldn't anymore.. But all I did was try.

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #241 on: February 27, 2012, 05:34:56 am »
After all this I guess I should kill myself. On summary I would like to repeat that skipping was due to hud bug so it looked like there is only karlip and amir racing as 20 th was empty. Then I left the server but realized what happened. I would not quit like this but I had to update site yet, not even saying that I spent most of weekend organising everything. So once again sorry for my mistake. Daytona was kinda test so I am sure next ones will be better. Everybody who were above 50% of distance will be given with 15 points.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 27, 2012, 10:40:29 am »
I'd like to hear a sorry from JOE and Snoopy for the facts that weren't true btw.. just to get even.
(facts like: joining late and chatting in stead of racing didn't happen)

But ofcourse that is up to the maturity of these two guys.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 27, 2012, 11:17:33 am »
oh please. you want us to say sorry to feed your arrogant ego? not happening. you were chatting during nascar and shouting in caps whenever you got rammed. yes that did happen

you never apologized to me for all the provoking you did to me on here just because i said i was leaving sa-mp then i came back

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #244 on: February 28, 2012, 10:53:04 pm »
point is I am not angry because I didn't finish the race, but because it was skipped without asking.

after 2,5 hours of racing most people finished and we just skip within 3min after the 1st finished when there are still people racing.. I find it a bit harsh for such a long race and event...

Also from last year I remember the NASCAR races been on pause for 30min after the race finished and I was whining when we could race normal again. Now we have the story reversed and again it's bad for me :L

Well the part that pissed me off was when I explained why he might've skipped it and then you called us all "dirty pricks", especially after all of the insults the day before... you need to chill out.

I'm not gonna appologize for accusing you of chatting through it, because let's be fair you did talk quite a lot in that race. I know you didn't quite turn up late, but you would've if the event had started on time, so slight appologies for wording it badly, but I'm not sorry for mentioning the facts.

What I will appologize for, though, is the direct flaming, but only if you appologize for that "dirty pricks" thing. That, along with the flaming the day before is what annoyed me most, as well as the fact that you expected us to wait (since you'd have just paused it until you finished anyway).

So yeah, as a brief summary I'm not sorry for my opinions or the facts, but I'l appologize for the actual flaming if you do too. Still not too happy with ya so this is the furthest I'm gonna go atm.

Also, I guess I gotta say gratz on the Bachelors degree
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 10:54:56 pm by [aXs]Joeee »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 28, 2012, 10:55:47 pm »
i didn't even see you flaming? you aren't the type of bloke to get angry and start flaming people lol.

if i flamed it's because he's been trying to push me over the edge for almost a month or more so i really have nothing to apologize for

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #246 on: February 28, 2012, 11:00:09 pm »
i didn't even see you flaming? you aren't the type of bloke to get angry and start flaming people lol.

if i flamed it's because he's been trying to push me over the edge for almost a month or more so i really have nothing to apologize for

Well there was a couple of times of the server and I did tell him to fuck off :P

That's all I'm appologizing for.

Offline Karlip

• Admin
  • -something clever-
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: March 04, 2012, 06:37:51 pm »
SideStunt
MadMax(for fucking about in some laps)
Jur1z(same as max)
matcus

Suggestion to Cromiell or Max: GET RID OF THE 100 objects that just take down FPS! The tribunes on this one took my fps down by 20!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 06:40:04 pm by Karlip »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 04, 2012, 06:40:03 pm »
SideStunt
MadMax
matcus

few complaints.

nascar should have split time not LAPPED message
different vehicles being spawned on the map. go to stunt then and spawn them?
the person who makes everyone annoyed with their constant ramming and blocking should be disqualified
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 06:42:12 pm by Oo-ee! Man, you can smell a crack den from a mile away! »

Offline axc

• Admin
  • No Matter What#09
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: March 04, 2012, 06:42:17 pm »
SideStunt
MadMax
Juriz :/
Amir

Offline [MAF]Jur1z

« Reply #250 on: March 04, 2012, 06:47:30 pm »
sorry everyone i was trying to give space, but lost control while looking back all the time...  :(

Offline SideStunt

• Wait...what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: March 04, 2012, 07:08:39 pm »
Yeah I'm sorry too,I tried to look back too but instead of going forwards,I was hitting the walls all the time...and also sorry for small set of ramming,I also lagged a bit,maybe that caused the ramming...

Offline [LSR]Ride

« Reply #252 on: March 04, 2012, 07:11:48 pm »
MadMax
Amir
Jur1z
SideStunt
Pedroo

Offline [MAF]Jur1z

« Reply #253 on: March 04, 2012, 07:14:08 pm »
* [MAF]Jur1z goes to put big katanas on all hotring's front, to let him see if someone is behind him

Offline [LSR]Jarol

« Reply #254 on: March 04, 2012, 07:16:44 pm »
Max
Amir
Matcus
Sidestunt
Jur1z