Author Topic: AdrenalineX NASCAR Sprint Cup: Black List  (Read 64356 times)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: Black List
« Reply #210 on: February 26, 2012, 07:00:23 pm »
CROMIELL

Why? He skipped the race while Karlip me and Joker were still racing... could've asked us or something. I understand waiting 30min for 3 people is a bit long.. but just skipping is ridicilous. We could've found a compromis or something like that, right?...

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #211 on: February 26, 2012, 07:01:26 pm »
You were like half an hour behind... that's enough time for a pretty long race in itself!

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 26, 2012, 07:02:06 pm »
So what? The was lasted for 2,5 hours and you skip like 3min after the first was finished.

I raced almost 3 hours to get assraped ..

Offline Aubrey

• Jimi is my Hendrix
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 26, 2012, 07:03:33 pm »
I find it highly fucked up for crom to skip the race while 3 people were still racing.. The reason why I had a 45 minute kill was because I was trying to get my PS3 controller to work as a joypad.. Yes, I was 281/402.. I could of still finished in the nick of time. If people didn't feel like waiting, then do something constructive.. 3 hours of racing and this is what I get in return? Fuck that

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 26, 2012, 07:05:15 pm »
With a luxorious thirty minute dinner break in between, Ush.

I know players have a right to finish, but you don't have a right to delay people half an hour just because you're eating...

Same goes for Joker. Should've started racing without the controller instead of leaving us all waiting.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 26, 2012, 07:05:32 pm »
Yeah make up a rule that you need to be done within for example within 20min after the race leader finished.. or better: within a given percentage after the race leader finished.. for example.. race leader took 140 min to finish race.. you can be 20% slower = 168 min or you are too slow.

Why is this race during dinnertime anyway? I just graduated for UNIVERSITY (Bachelor degree) and I visited my parents to celebrate it.. they brought pizza for me and I can't say I wont eat with them cause I am eating.
You guys from the UK have easy talking cause for you it starts and hour earlier.. this race was betwee 17-20 and that is during dinner time for normal people.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 07:07:38 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 26, 2012, 07:05:51 pm »
joker you were like 200cps behind or something because of low fps. should have thought about that before joining and should have prepared for it.

ush you went to dinner for 30 minutes and came back and was expecting people to wait even longer. don't want no arguments but most people wouldn't be so cheeky to do that

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 26, 2012, 07:07:42 pm »
"Hey, thirty-six other people! Wait half an hour I'm eating!"

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 26, 2012, 07:08:23 pm »
there was nobody waiting all people quit the server.. lol there were like 12 people at the end of the race and they were almost all admin

you guys are filthy pricks. I raced 2,5 hours for nothing.

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 26, 2012, 07:09:44 pm »
The point is you should make time for the server, not the other way round. The whole server can't make time for everyone. Also, will you stop with the uncalled for flames?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 07:13:46 pm by [aXs]Joeee »

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #220 on: February 26, 2012, 08:10:51 pm »
CROMIELL

Why? He skipped the race while Karlip me and Joker were still racing... could've asked us or something. I understand waiting 30min for 3 people is a bit long.. but just skipping is ridicilous. We could've found a compromis or something like that, right?...

I already said I skipped race because I had HUD bugged and it was so broken that I thought you all finished. PM me and because it is my fault I will manually add your points. I didn't know somebody have not finished when I was skipping so don't blame me anymore. I'm sorry.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 26, 2012, 08:14:11 pm »
threatening to boycott the event a couple of times, joining late, raging, flaming, going for dinner for 30 minutes and then expecting for it to be paused

deserving of points? imo no.

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 26, 2012, 08:15:50 pm »
Basically a method of not trying while still getting points, seems unfair on everyone who tried for theirs.

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #223 on: February 26, 2012, 08:16:22 pm »
I will give them points because I did skip a race and I could inform so it was my fault in the end. It's 1st race so we stil learn about new systems. 2nd one and others will be better. What about giving 50 percent, as it was mostly distance they did.

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #224 on: February 26, 2012, 08:18:07 pm »
proof about the hud btw:

i think some apologies should be pending.