Author Topic: AdrenalineX NASCAR Sprint Cup: Black List  (Read 64356 times)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: Black List
« Reply #225 on: February 26, 2012, 08:18:12 pm »
i would say joker and karlip deserve points but not ush.

and i'm not saying this because me and ush have had problems and are still having problems after he told me to stop spamming because i was saying my feelings on the server that took a couple of lines of chat up today.

i just don't think it's deserving that's all

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #226 on: February 26, 2012, 08:20:53 pm »
Joining late, chatting instead of racing and then leaving for half an hour? I'd be for giving points if he at least made some effort to finish, but that's not what happened at all...

Offline Aubrey

• Jimi is my Hendrix
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 26, 2012, 08:21:53 pm »
I was looking forward to this event and I think that all 3 of us (including Ush..) deserve the points. Even though I had 180+ cps to go, w/o stopping to configure my PS3 controller to work on here, then I could of finished..

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #228 on: February 26, 2012, 08:23:18 pm »
I will give 15 points to each of you. Only because It was caused by me not knowing it was HUD bug and you had around 50%. But it will happen only once so don't look on me to add points for free in future again.

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #229 on: February 26, 2012, 08:24:00 pm »
we all could finish, it just depends on time it takes...
i had few cps at the end of race, and i COULD finish

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 26, 2012, 08:30:12 pm »
Joining late, chatting instead of racing and then leaving for half an hour? I'd be for giving points if he at least made some effort to finish, but that's not what happened at all...

I joined late? No.
I chatted in stead of racing? Well I did some admin jobs during the race.. if you dont mind.
Leaving for half an hour? Yes I already explained that.. I am at my parents to celebrate me having finished my bachelors degree and we were going to eat.. since the race was at least going to take 2,5 hour I thought/hoped there would be some time to eat lol. but then after like 70% of my race the race just got skipped without warning. Just tell me there's a time limit of x minutes on forehand so I won't even try to bother racing. And if you recude my time eating with all the rams and admins jobs I did you I might even only had 20min behind..

I want to discuss something else, Folder got pushed towards the pits/finish because he was without fuel. Now I don't say you should punish him or whatever.. but how far is this allowed?

Offline [FSR]Ali

« Reply #231 on: February 26, 2012, 09:18:27 pm »
This hole game is taking over our lives .... i mean ush was playing from his parents house while celebrating him having finished his bachelors degree and still managed to get in and playy .... if it was sombody else he would say fuck it and eat and forget about the nascar .... but ush didn't ... he had so much love and dedication to the game so he managed to get in and play even though he was 30 minutes late ......  i know its a shame to come late but gotta show some respect to players like ush .... i know him for 2 years and he is the most strict and server loving admin ive ever seen, he was like a pain in the butt banning me every time i evade .... and he was the admin who banned me when i disrespected falky and called him some racest stuff 2 years ago ... and he only did it to keep this server togather, even though he can be annoying somtimes he's still got a big heart .... Much respect ush. 

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 26, 2012, 09:54:31 pm »
Thanks! That are some nice words, I really appreciate that. I think that pretty much sums up how my relation to the server is.

Offline Karlip

• Admin
  • -something clever-
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 26, 2012, 09:54:55 pm »
I joined 30 minutes too late after coming back from Võrumaa Winter rally and I tried to finish but I guess I was a little /too/ late.

It's been like this before, race was held once up for 15 minutes and noone was crying, now it was cut off within 5 minutes, could've waited 10 mins, especially now when we have a password on.

Don't care atm if I get points or not, I didn't finish on time and it's my own fault.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 26, 2012, 09:57:18 pm »
15 minutes is fine if people have been racing all the way through but got held back because of rammers and stuff.

however 30 minutes is not fine especially when somebody decides to go afk for 30 minutes and come back expecting to continue the race while making everyone wait. just saying lol

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: February 26, 2012, 10:00:39 pm »
point is I am not angry because I didn't finish the race, but because it was skipped without asking.

after 2,5 hours of racing most people finished and we just skip within 3min after the 1st finished when there are still people racing.. I find it a bit harsh for such a long race and event...

Also from last year I remember the NASCAR races been on pause for 30min after the race finished and I was whining when we could race normal again. Now we have the story reversed and again it's bad for me :L

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 26, 2012, 10:02:04 pm »
i do see your point. cromiell just randomly skipped the race not long after most people finished it then he left in an instant like he didn't care about people still racing

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #237 on: February 26, 2012, 10:02:57 pm »
And I agree you did a lot for the server in the past. But now you seem to be flaming every time somebody disagrees with you and not actually helping the server whatsoever...

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 26, 2012, 10:49:00 pm »
I realize there was a possibility I was not going to make it to the end of the NASCAR race. But I just tried, I hope you guys realize how much getting my Bachelors degree means for me and that my parents (financially) support me in my studying, I wanted to eat with them, but I also wanted to race with you guys, cause the server is a part of my life as well. These 2 things don't really go together at the same time, lol. But I tried and I thought there was a possibility I could make it to the end... especially when I returned and Karlip and Joker187 were at the same distance behind as me. And then suddenly Cromiell decided to skip and he left... like hey, could've warned us that the event was about to stop or something. That is way nicer than just skipping and leaving.. It felt like a punch in the face and I was a bit frustrated cause of that.

I'm sorry for expressing my frustration so much. Might have been a bit too much :L

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 26, 2012, 11:03:21 pm »
I hope you guys realize how much getting my Bachelors degree means for me and that my parents (financially) support me in my studying, I wanted to eat with them, but I also wanted to race with you guys, cause the server is a part of my life as well.

i understand :)