Author Topic: AdrenalineX NASCAR Sprint Cup: Black List  (Read 64349 times)

Offline [AK47]Tommy_Vicious

Re: Black List
« Reply #195 on: October 30, 2011, 04:52:22 pm »
Today I deserve to be here :'(

i rammed and blocked Ush 4-5 times and he temp-banned me . He did good cause i wasn't racing well at all.

So i would like to apologize  with him. I hope i didn't ruined his race.

:blank:

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #196 on: October 30, 2011, 05:22:45 pm »
@UP:

I think Ush has got nothing against. :L

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 30, 2011, 07:29:56 pm »

i rammed and blocked Ush 4-5 times and he temp-banned me . He did good cause i wasn't racing well at all.

Apologies accepted, but yeah you really ruined my race big time.. I lost like 1-2 min just because of you.. after that I was really pissed off cause I lost a major amount of time................................  I couldn't focus on race anymore and I became pingpong ball on track.

Offline ComaX

« Reply #198 on: October 30, 2011, 10:18:06 pm »
Can someone explain me why i got tempbanned again? Last time i understood that it was because I lagged, but this time i wasn't lagging or doing anything bad. Of course I crashed some people, but accidentally, because it's impossible to drive without touching others in a track like this (if even Tommy - the most peaceful racer here, crashed Ush).
Also you should fix these tempbans to show the banned person the reason and who banned him, because now I just got message "Server closed the connection" and nothing else.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 30, 2011, 10:21:52 pm »
You was lagging for me.

Offline ComaX

« Reply #200 on: October 30, 2011, 10:32:47 pm »
I know how it looks when i get laggy: cps doesn't count when i pick them, everyone drives sthraight and further parts of the map doesn't load for me. Nothing like that was happening, so the lag was on your pc, I also think so, because before me you kicked like 3 guys in like 15 seconds. Or maybe it wasn't the lag? Maybe you were just kicking everyone under top20 to clean the track a bit for the leading ones?

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 30, 2011, 11:35:09 pm »
Yes I was cleaning the server from idiots and blockers. Maybe it wasn't lag but you was annoying to someone, I dunno.. I kick many people during that race.

Offline [AK47]Tommy_Vicious

« Reply #202 on: October 31, 2011, 07:37:58 am »

Apologies accepted, but yeah you really ruined my race big time.. I lost like 1-2 min just because of you.. after that I was really pissed off cause I lost a major amount of time................................  I couldn't focus on race anymore and I became pingpong ball on track.

I'm sorry  Ush , usually i'm a fair player but yesterday  was definetely my day no . My mistake was to keep on racing even though i was 7 minutes from the leader. Hope next race will be better.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 31, 2011, 09:46:19 am »
NP mate maybe it was just bad luck that you and I kept meeting eachother :(

Offline Karlip

• Admin
  • -something clever-
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 31, 2011, 02:32:14 pm »
You had a rare SA-MP bug, ComaX, you just had to be tempbanned for others safety.

Offline lol69

• View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 31, 2011, 07:46:50 pm »

you just had no space to drive along the fence as usual tommy :D

I'm sorry  Ush , usually i'm a fair player but yesterday  was definetely my day no . My mistake was to keep on racing even though i was 7 minutes from the leader. Hope next race will be better.

Offline Outlaw

• View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 13, 2011, 04:59:18 pm »
only one:
Mourad, why you didn't let me pass and you rammed me?

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #207 on: November 13, 2011, 05:01:21 pm »
His dick reached you, he is sorry

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #208 on: November 13, 2011, 05:05:10 pm »
just Gary today