Author Topic: [LSR]Gregorz  (Read 15442 times)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: [LSR]Gregorz
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2010, 01:52:31 am »
why should i? rules are rules..

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2010, 02:00:24 am »
Sure rules are rules but some people playing by double standards and getting thousand of chances here...And nobody complain about that :-X
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 02:03:37 am by [LSR]Jalicno »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2010, 02:03:46 am »
i will unban him don't worry. i just need to decide when.
* [MAF]Snoopy goes into stubborn mode..
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 02:07:19 am by [MAF]Snoopy »

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2010, 02:08:02 am »
Am not worry about him in generally just pain my heart when i see lot of shit from both sides for no reason plus some people using all that as good reason to disrespect my clan  :-\

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2010, 02:11:09 am »
well he started the flaming and ramming, all i was doing was racing. i can understand people's frustrations with 90 minute 200cp races lol but to take it out on me isn't going to do any favours :P
i even warned him with a kick :(
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 02:13:19 am by [MAF]Snoopy »

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2010, 02:16:39 am »
Total understand you,but kids around aren't that smart to figure out when is right moment to stop hard joking with you.And as we both know some of them suffered hard cause they tried mess with you.Am not trying defend him or anything just i see lot of people got ban on that track with 200 cp.So i total agree with m4 idea to invite people to drive that or same as with track called 170 put in tt and load only at night hours  :-*

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2010, 02:19:02 am »
hmm but calling somebody a fag over and over again is taking a joke too far, we as people have limits, combine that with ramming and bleh :/

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2010, 02:23:10 am »
Eh you all laugh 2-3 ages ago when i got same problem with kids on server some of you said its overreaction for my side i took it too hard etc.But i see you all getting similar as me due ages :)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2010, 02:26:20 am »
lol yeh it's the age now grandpa :P (22) :(

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2010, 02:28:49 am »
was 22 when i started sharing time with people around on SA:MP  :D
at 23 i was skilled racer and promoted as admin on SK server :L
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 02:32:16 am by [LSR]Jalicno »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2010, 02:34:20 am »
i was 19 when i started, i think lol. my first argument was with [eVo]nemesi5/[XR]nemesi5 what a prick he was... lol!

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2010, 02:48:50 am »
Typical USA boy without parents attention.As i remember his episode on XR server was pretty short cause of problems what he did in shit period :L
What is worst i thought there is not huge number of kids as he but due ages hell i see most kids are similar as he was  :-\
And number of them is every day bigger  and bigger >:(
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 02:51:59 am by [LSR]Jalicno »

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2010, 07:51:37 am »
Keep him banned for a ouple of days for being an a-hole.

Without the insults i would've unbanned him.

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2010, 09:21:44 am »
Snoopy, I was a bit angry, I told you... but I started to angry when you kicked me with a reason: dick head.
I tried to joke on it, that's why I said fag face, not something else... in my opinion, this word is funny :D But you know it. I know that the ban was ok, I made a mistake... but as Jalicno said, there are a lot of idiots, who really don't know the rules, ramming all the day, saying "you motherf. ***** ***** **** !!!" when they think that somebody rammed them... and nobody banned them. I know the rules, I can speak like a normal guy, not only like somebody in a Jerry Springer show. I'm not a Phil Ivey, but I'm quite a good racer, nobody said I'm a rammer or an idiot, etc.! If I make a mistake, it happens, I always say "sorry". I'm good enough to be playing here.

And as Jalicno said, don't disrespect other clans, and don't compare clans... every clan has a position in this server. There are clans, where are only 4-5 (active) members, but all of them are fast like hell. There are clans, which is for beginners, with a lot of members, for example AH, but they know it!! It's about the feeling that you are in a team, in a little family, and you racing for them... that's it, not a bloody fight for which is the best clan.

LSR is a n00b clan? Bootsyou, Draguna, StarLancer, Ride, these are few names of the clan, and all of them are one of the fastest racers in the server, you shouldn't say they aren't. And the other members are quite fast and fair, you can't name a n00b in the clan.

But I don't want an other argument with you, but don't disrespect LSR. I think this is the best clan, maybe not all of us are the fastest racer ever, but we have nice atmosphere, and we can race with everybody if we want! :)

I only need a date now.

Offline ...

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2010, 01:17:30 pm »
1 week ban seems good to me.

I (and many/all other admins) understand that it's annoying to see a very long race, but still you insulted snoopy quite a lot yesterday, and he did warn you a few times. Even if you said that just for fun and didn't mean it (not easy to see when people are kidding or not on a chatbox) you should have stopped after the warns.

And about those very long races, well, as I said yesterday, once a day seems too many times for me (I think there was one every day, 3 days in a row, at about same time of the day). But if we start a topic with a schedule of long races, telling like 3 days before when will be the next one, well people (who read the forums) will know before to join, and there may even be more people to race those.