Author Topic: [LSR]Gregorz  (Read 15425 times)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: [LSR]Gregorz
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2010, 09:29:29 pm »
you weren't joking this time, you really tried to push me far because you got angry at me loading a long race tonight and you are still trying to push me...

go away man, i don't like the way that you are twisting everything and trying to take the piss. my decision stands now because of your arrogant posts...

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2010, 09:32:36 pm »
from me*

I don't think that I'm funny. I don't want to be funny, and don't want to lick your ass also. Is this bad? I'm not a guy who has 17 sorry in a sentence, and I don't cry for unban, this is bad?

I don't want to be arrogant... in my langauage, I could tell my opinion so much better to you. Sorry for that, really.

I was a bit angry, and I tried to hit you... I said that. But I was joking with fag face, remember what happened two days ago. You didn't get the joke, maybe it wasn't a joke... my pech.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2010, 09:35:10 pm »
We are asking you to calm a bit down, it was still you who broke a rule. Not Snoopy. Respect admins and get respect back.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 09:36:42 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2010, 09:38:34 pm »
To calm a bit down, it was still you who broke a rule. Not Snoopy. Respect admins and get respect back.

I broke a rule... others give 1 race jail for it, not forever ban.
I respect Snoopy, he knows it... but in this situation, i'm not agree with him about everything. Or this is also a rule that I need to agree with Snoopy? :D I'm a double rulebreaker.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2010, 09:40:43 pm »
I recommend to just sleep on it for a night, then watch again. A little patience is your best friend.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2010, 09:42:18 pm »
if he stops taking the piss and actually shows a little bit of respect to me then i am willing to reconsider... not telling him to kiss my ass and say sorry 17 times lol :S

as you said he broke the rules, and by using a ''joke''that was from a few days ago he thought it would be a good idea to use it in angriness and now try to twist it and say he was still joking when i can clearly see that it wasn't a joke
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 09:43:52 pm by [MAF]Snoopy »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2010, 09:43:48 pm »
some people are just really stubborn :D

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2010, 09:47:16 pm »
I want unban, but I say my opinion. It's more important to me. Snoopy also insulted me, he also called me a dickhead etc., but it's nothing really mathers. I made a mistake... who said that I didn't? But don't put the personal things ahead of the rules.

Sleeping is a good idea. :) But I don't know what could change til tomorrow.

Snoopy, I don't understand "taking the piss", I said that my english is far from perfect... but you can see :D I respected you on the server, you knows it. But now I'm not agree with you in everything. There are parts, where I agree... I rammed people because I was angry, BUT not because I don't know the rules. The fag face was a joke, If I want to insult you, I use other words, not that words which we used in jokes two days ago, and a day ago. Do you understand me?

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2010, 09:50:10 pm »
The fag face was a joke, If I want to insult you, I use other words, not that words which we used in jokes two days ago, and a day ago. Do you understand me?

yep, but you clearly don't understand me, anyway i'll think about my decision and i will let you know when i am ready

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2010, 10:54:30 pm »
gregorz u sucked !!

i wont defend you !

up to snoop to sort it as he feels, he 's the offensed guy !

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2010, 01:43:51 am »
5,6,7 times is an exaggeration...

ummm i'll think about it...  and LSR the best clan? :L
Make your own clan then i will laugh too about your members  :L

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2010, 01:44:26 am »
i wouldn't let noobs in my clan ^^

remember my UK members? each one of them was cool, none of them flamed or had any reports :)

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2010, 01:45:24 am »
i wouldn't let noobs in my clan ^^
Well honestly i can tell that some of people who wearing same tag as you are noobs so what?

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2010, 01:48:54 am »
not abusers or flamers ;)

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2010, 01:50:01 am »
I see that you doing great job to not let them playing on server  :-\