Author Topic: [LSR]Gregorz  (Read 15437 times)

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
[LSR]Gregorz
« on: September 20, 2010, 07:37:09 pm »
I'm not an english pro... sorry for that, I hope you can read it.

- [LSR]Gregorz
- my curent IP is 81.183.137.182, but it's dynamic
- Snoopy banned me
- I didn't remember what was the reason, but he banned me because I insulted him, and a bit some other racers too. A few days ago we joked with each other, but now I didn't use smileys... don't cry Snoopy, you aren't a fag face! :D I had enough of that 200 cp, 2 hours long races, which loaded 6-7 times on the last 2-3 days, and nobody can racing normally because of them. Only 2-3 people finishes these races, the other 20 are waiting, maybe in /tt, /afk, or writing that "we want an other race"! I had enough of that, I just wanted to racing normally... racing is fun for me, I wanted to do some fun, and I wanted to hit Snoopy, cause he loaded this crap race. A hit 2-3 racers, and I want to say sorry for them... I wasn't fair. This is a long race, I knew that I don't fuck them races, but still wasn't fair. At the last few minutes, I only waited for Snoopy, I wanted to get him, but I get a ban. Maybe the ban is okay, I was a bit noob... but not only me. The creator of these races are bigger noob than me, I'm sure! :)
- I want unban because I love to racing here... after school, or a very tiring day, good to play here. It's turning me off. I "cried" cause I only wanted to racing... that's all. I hope the bests.

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
Re: [LSR]Gregorz
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 07:43:44 pm »
Fuck those 200 cps races.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 08:26:34 pm »
you kept calling me a fag face over and over again, i even warned you with a kick... and you even went backwards on the race just to piss me off ''I get Snoopy''

anyway i'll think about this! :)

and pfft 6-7 times, don't exaggerate...
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 08:31:21 pm by [MAF]Snoopy »

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 08:34:16 pm »
everybody like sometimes hardcore racing for 2 hours.
So if you can code something like /join 2 hours race in other world for ppl who want to race on it.
Or if u cant i say you can set time for it, so everybody knows what time is going to be so they can get ready for it.

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2010, 08:38:04 pm »
pfft 6-7 times, don't exaggerate...

I didn't exaggerate... that's the truth. But if it makes you happy: maybe it was only 5 times! :)

Can I get unban? If yes, when? I want to racing, I raced a lot here, I'm in the server's best clan... I don't want to search for an other server. Maybe I made mistakes, but none of them was horrible. I called you a fag face, yes... we are laughing together on it, 1-2 days ago. I was a bit angry, but If I really want to insult you, I don't use "fag face"... I hoped that you get the joke and the irony. That's all.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 08:41:53 pm »
5,6,7 times is an exaggeration...

ummm i'll think about it...  and LSR the best clan? :L

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2010, 08:57:21 pm »
ummm i'll think about it...  and LSR the best clan? :L

In paper, yes! :D And here are the most of the fastest racers of the server, if you take a look at the list. Not on the highscores... that isn't show the natural speed of the racers. But it's nothing really mathers, most of the clans are good, and there are 1-2 very fast racers in every clan. Don't talking about that now.

I'll be at home tomorrow, cause I'm ill. I would be very happy If I could racing a bit.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2010, 09:00:22 pm »
you twist everything so i'll decide when i am ready kay?

and no, LSR is just like AH... half of your members flame, ram and block people, oh and not to mention they bug abuse!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 09:01:59 pm by [MAF]Snoopy »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2010, 09:01:58 pm »
Fuck those 200 cps races.

Yep, they only are causing trouble. People getting banned unfair because of them. I'd get pissed too if I was racing for fun and then someone put up a 200cp race and I can't do racing which I love on my favourite server for the next 100 minutes or whatever. It really pisses me off to see those people getting banned because a few people want to race a 200cp race.. it ain't fair.

M4 got the solution, make it so that you can invite people to race the race. /invite id trackname or something, so you can set up a race with the people who love to do it.

EDIT: Oh and before someone thinks I agree with fucking up someone elses race no, I hate that too. I'd kick them out of the server.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 09:04:24 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2010, 09:03:41 pm »
these bans aren't unfair imo they get warned multiple times and kicked, so they know the rules and they push them as far as they can go, sure you don't like 200cp races and neither do other people, but also lots of other people enjoy them..
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 09:05:33 pm by [MAF]Snoopy »

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2010, 09:09:56 pm »
Ehm, I'd say a few other people*  :-X :-X

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2010, 09:16:44 pm »
actually a lot of them like to race on them... you don't stay on the server long enough to see ^^^

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2010, 09:17:35 pm »
I didn't say that this unban was unfair... but I didn't make a big trouble. This server is not my life, I only want to have fun, and I'll be at home tomorrow, cause I'm ill. Is it high for you, or there are some problems with my english, or what? (I know there are... I study hard)

You treat me like an unfair cheater blocker n00b... but I only had enough of these races, and made a mistake. Woow, I'm worse than Hitler now, ban me forever. You called me dickhead in your kick reason, but don't mind that. You should.

I don't think that it's hard to make a decision about me... it depends on how much I hurted your little soul, and how much I broken your feeler heart with the word: "fag face". :D A song for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agrXgrAgQ0U

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2010, 09:21:56 pm »
lol actually i don't feel like unbanning you now :)

you flamed me 3 - 4 times, i kicked you, you came back and carried on, you proceeded to try and destroy the race for me and other people.

now you are just acting like an arrogant little boy that thinks he's funny... as if that would get on my side? pfft.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 09:23:48 pm by [MAF]Snoopy »

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2010, 09:27:32 pm »
lol actually i don't feel like unbanning you now :)

Tell me why... cause you didn't get my joke, and my words hurted you? That's what I wanted to say with Fergie's song... big boys also don't cry. You aren't cleverer than me now.

Or the main problem is that I rammed 2-3 people? That was my mistake... but you know that I'm a fair racer, there were never problems with me.

What do you want for me?