Author Topic: [LSR]Gregorz  (Read 15439 times)

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
[LSR]Gregorz
« on: September 20, 2010, 07:37:09 pm »
I'm not an english pro... sorry for that, I hope you can read it.

- [LSR]Gregorz
- my curent IP is 81.183.137.182, but it's dynamic
- Snoopy banned me
- I didn't remember what was the reason, but he banned me because I insulted him, and a bit some other racers too. A few days ago we joked with each other, but now I didn't use smileys... don't cry Snoopy, you aren't a fag face! :D I had enough of that 200 cp, 2 hours long races, which loaded 6-7 times on the last 2-3 days, and nobody can racing normally because of them. Only 2-3 people finishes these races, the other 20 are waiting, maybe in /tt, /afk, or writing that "we want an other race"! I had enough of that, I just wanted to racing normally... racing is fun for me, I wanted to do some fun, and I wanted to hit Snoopy, cause he loaded this crap race. A hit 2-3 racers, and I want to say sorry for them... I wasn't fair. This is a long race, I knew that I don't fuck them races, but still wasn't fair. At the last few minutes, I only waited for Snoopy, I wanted to get him, but I get a ban. Maybe the ban is okay, I was a bit noob... but not only me. The creator of these races are bigger noob than me, I'm sure! :)
- I want unban because I love to racing here... after school, or a very tiring day, good to play here. It's turning me off. I "cried" cause I only wanted to racing... that's all. I hope the bests.

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
Re: [LSR]Gregorz
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 07:43:44 pm »
Fuck those 200 cps races.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 08:26:34 pm »
you kept calling me a fag face over and over again, i even warned you with a kick... and you even went backwards on the race just to piss me off ''I get Snoopy''

anyway i'll think about this! :)

and pfft 6-7 times, don't exaggerate...
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 08:31:21 pm by [MAF]Snoopy »

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 08:34:16 pm »
everybody like sometimes hardcore racing for 2 hours.
So if you can code something like /join 2 hours race in other world for ppl who want to race on it.
Or if u cant i say you can set time for it, so everybody knows what time is going to be so they can get ready for it.

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2010, 08:38:04 pm »
pfft 6-7 times, don't exaggerate...

I didn't exaggerate... that's the truth. But if it makes you happy: maybe it was only 5 times! :)

Can I get unban? If yes, when? I want to racing, I raced a lot here, I'm in the server's best clan... I don't want to search for an other server. Maybe I made mistakes, but none of them was horrible. I called you a fag face, yes... we are laughing together on it, 1-2 days ago. I was a bit angry, but If I really want to insult you, I don't use "fag face"... I hoped that you get the joke and the irony. That's all.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 08:41:53 pm »
5,6,7 times is an exaggeration...

ummm i'll think about it...  and LSR the best clan? :L

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2010, 08:57:21 pm »

In paper, yes! :D And here are the most of the fastest racers of the server, if you take a look at the list. Not on the highscores... that isn't show the natural speed of the racers. But it's nothing really mathers, most of the clans are good, and there are 1-2 very fast racers in every clan. Don't talking about that now.

I'll be at home tomorrow, cause I'm ill. I would be very happy If I could racing a bit.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2010, 09:00:22 pm »
you twist everything so i'll decide when i am ready kay?

and no, LSR is just like AH... half of your members flame, ram and block people, oh and not to mention they bug abuse!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 09:01:59 pm by [MAF]Snoopy »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2010, 09:01:58 pm »
Fuck those 200 cps races.

Yep, they only are causing trouble. People getting banned unfair because of them. I'd get pissed too if I was racing for fun and then someone put up a 200cp race and I can't do racing which I love on my favourite server for the next 100 minutes or whatever. It really pisses me off to see those people getting banned because a few people want to race a 200cp race.. it ain't fair.

M4 got the solution, make it so that you can invite people to race the race. /invite id trackname or something, so you can set up a race with the people who love to do it.

EDIT: Oh and before someone thinks I agree with fucking up someone elses race no, I hate that too. I'd kick them out of the server.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 09:04:24 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2010, 09:03:41 pm »
these bans aren't unfair imo they get warned multiple times and kicked, so they know the rules and they push them as far as they can go, sure you don't like 200cp races and neither do other people, but also lots of other people enjoy them..
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 09:05:33 pm by [MAF]Snoopy »

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2010, 09:09:56 pm »
Ehm, I'd say a few other people*  :-X :-X

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2010, 09:16:44 pm »
actually a lot of them like to race on them... you don't stay on the server long enough to see ^^^

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2010, 09:17:35 pm »
I didn't say that this unban was unfair... but I didn't make a big trouble. This server is not my life, I only want to have fun, and I'll be at home tomorrow, cause I'm ill. Is it high for you, or there are some problems with my english, or what? (I know there are... I study hard)

You treat me like an unfair cheater blocker n00b... but I only had enough of these races, and made a mistake. Woow, I'm worse than Hitler now, ban me forever. You called me dickhead in your kick reason, but don't mind that. You should.

I don't think that it's hard to make a decision about me... it depends on how much I hurted your little soul, and how much I broken your feeler heart with the word: "fag face". :D A song for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agrXgrAgQ0U

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2010, 09:21:56 pm »
lol actually i don't feel like unbanning you now :)

you flamed me 3 - 4 times, i kicked you, you came back and carried on, you proceeded to try and destroy the race for me and other people.

now you are just acting like an arrogant little boy that thinks he's funny... as if that would get on my side? pfft.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 09:23:48 pm by [MAF]Snoopy »

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2010, 09:27:32 pm »
lol actually i don't feel like unbanning you now :)

Tell me why... cause you didn't get my joke, and my words hurted you? That's what I wanted to say with Fergie's song... big boys also don't cry. You aren't cleverer than me now.

Or the main problem is that I rammed 2-3 people? That was my mistake... but you know that I'm a fair racer, there were never problems with me.

What do you want for me?

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2010, 09:29:29 pm »
you weren't joking this time, you really tried to push me far because you got angry at me loading a long race tonight and you are still trying to push me...

go away man, i don't like the way that you are twisting everything and trying to take the piss. my decision stands now because of your arrogant posts...

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2010, 09:32:36 pm »
from me*

I don't think that I'm funny. I don't want to be funny, and don't want to lick your ass also. Is this bad? I'm not a guy who has 17 sorry in a sentence, and I don't cry for unban, this is bad?

I don't want to be arrogant... in my langauage, I could tell my opinion so much better to you. Sorry for that, really.

I was a bit angry, and I tried to hit you... I said that. But I was joking with fag face, remember what happened two days ago. You didn't get the joke, maybe it wasn't a joke... my pech.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2010, 09:35:10 pm »
We are asking you to calm a bit down, it was still you who broke a rule. Not Snoopy. Respect admins and get respect back.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 09:36:42 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2010, 09:38:34 pm »
To calm a bit down, it was still you who broke a rule. Not Snoopy. Respect admins and get respect back.

I broke a rule... others give 1 race jail for it, not forever ban.
I respect Snoopy, he knows it... but in this situation, i'm not agree with him about everything. Or this is also a rule that I need to agree with Snoopy? :D I'm a double rulebreaker.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2010, 09:40:43 pm »
I recommend to just sleep on it for a night, then watch again. A little patience is your best friend.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2010, 09:42:18 pm »
if he stops taking the piss and actually shows a little bit of respect to me then i am willing to reconsider... not telling him to kiss my ass and say sorry 17 times lol :S

as you said he broke the rules, and by using a ''joke''that was from a few days ago he thought it would be a good idea to use it in angriness and now try to twist it and say he was still joking when i can clearly see that it wasn't a joke
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 09:43:52 pm by [MAF]Snoopy »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2010, 09:43:48 pm »
some people are just really stubborn :D

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2010, 09:47:16 pm »
I want unban, but I say my opinion. It's more important to me. Snoopy also insulted me, he also called me a dickhead etc., but it's nothing really mathers. I made a mistake... who said that I didn't? But don't put the personal things ahead of the rules.

Sleeping is a good idea. :) But I don't know what could change til tomorrow.

Snoopy, I don't understand "taking the piss", I said that my english is far from perfect... but you can see :D I respected you on the server, you knows it. But now I'm not agree with you in everything. There are parts, where I agree... I rammed people because I was angry, BUT not because I don't know the rules. The fag face was a joke, If I want to insult you, I use other words, not that words which we used in jokes two days ago, and a day ago. Do you understand me?

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2010, 09:50:10 pm »
The fag face was a joke, If I want to insult you, I use other words, not that words which we used in jokes two days ago, and a day ago. Do you understand me?

yep, but you clearly don't understand me, anyway i'll think about my decision and i will let you know when i am ready

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2010, 10:54:30 pm »
gregorz u sucked !!

i wont defend you !

up to snoop to sort it as he feels, he 's the offensed guy !

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2010, 01:43:51 am »
5,6,7 times is an exaggeration...

Make your own clan then i will laugh too about your members  :L

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2010, 01:44:26 am »
i wouldn't let noobs in my clan ^^

remember my UK members? each one of them was cool, none of them flamed or had any reports :)

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2010, 01:45:24 am »
i wouldn't let noobs in my clan ^^
Well honestly i can tell that some of people who wearing same tag as you are noobs so what?

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2010, 01:48:54 am »
not abusers or flamers ;)

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2010, 01:50:01 am »
I see that you doing great job to not let them playing on server  :-\

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2010, 01:52:31 am »
why should i? rules are rules..

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2010, 02:00:24 am »
Sure rules are rules but some people playing by double standards and getting thousand of chances here...And nobody complain about that :-X
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 02:03:37 am by [LSR]Jalicno »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2010, 02:03:46 am »
i will unban him don't worry. i just need to decide when.
* [MAF]Snoopy goes into stubborn mode..
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 02:07:19 am by [MAF]Snoopy »

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2010, 02:08:02 am »
Am not worry about him in generally just pain my heart when i see lot of shit from both sides for no reason plus some people using all that as good reason to disrespect my clan  :-\

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2010, 02:11:09 am »
well he started the flaming and ramming, all i was doing was racing. i can understand people's frustrations with 90 minute 200cp races lol but to take it out on me isn't going to do any favours :P
i even warned him with a kick :(
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 02:13:19 am by [MAF]Snoopy »

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2010, 02:16:39 am »
Total understand you,but kids around aren't that smart to figure out when is right moment to stop hard joking with you.And as we both know some of them suffered hard cause they tried mess with you.Am not trying defend him or anything just i see lot of people got ban on that track with 200 cp.So i total agree with m4 idea to invite people to drive that or same as with track called 170 put in tt and load only at night hours  :-*

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2010, 02:19:02 am »
hmm but calling somebody a fag over and over again is taking a joke too far, we as people have limits, combine that with ramming and bleh :/

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2010, 02:23:10 am »
Eh you all laugh 2-3 ages ago when i got same problem with kids on server some of you said its overreaction for my side i took it too hard etc.But i see you all getting similar as me due ages :)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2010, 02:26:20 am »
lol yeh it's the age now grandpa :P (22) :(

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2010, 02:28:49 am »
was 22 when i started sharing time with people around on SA:MP  :D
at 23 i was skilled racer and promoted as admin on SK server :L
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 02:32:16 am by [LSR]Jalicno »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2010, 02:34:20 am »
i was 19 when i started, i think lol. my first argument was with [eVo]nemesi5/[XR]nemesi5 what a prick he was... lol!

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2010, 02:48:50 am »
Typical USA boy without parents attention.As i remember his episode on XR server was pretty short cause of problems what he did in shit period :L
What is worst i thought there is not huge number of kids as he but due ages hell i see most kids are similar as he was  :-\
And number of them is every day bigger  and bigger >:(
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 02:51:59 am by [LSR]Jalicno »

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2010, 07:51:37 am »
Keep him banned for a ouple of days for being an a-hole.

Without the insults i would've unbanned him.

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2010, 09:21:44 am »
Snoopy, I was a bit angry, I told you... but I started to angry when you kicked me with a reason: dick head.
I tried to joke on it, that's why I said fag face, not something else... in my opinion, this word is funny :D But you know it. I know that the ban was ok, I made a mistake... but as Jalicno said, there are a lot of idiots, who really don't know the rules, ramming all the day, saying "you motherf. ***** ***** **** !!!" when they think that somebody rammed them... and nobody banned them. I know the rules, I can speak like a normal guy, not only like somebody in a Jerry Springer show. I'm not a Phil Ivey, but I'm quite a good racer, nobody said I'm a rammer or an idiot, etc.! If I make a mistake, it happens, I always say "sorry". I'm good enough to be playing here.

And as Jalicno said, don't disrespect other clans, and don't compare clans... every clan has a position in this server. There are clans, where are only 4-5 (active) members, but all of them are fast like hell. There are clans, which is for beginners, with a lot of members, for example AH, but they know it!! It's about the feeling that you are in a team, in a little family, and you racing for them... that's it, not a bloody fight for which is the best clan.

LSR is a n00b clan? Bootsyou, Draguna, StarLancer, Ride, these are few names of the clan, and all of them are one of the fastest racers in the server, you shouldn't say they aren't. And the other members are quite fast and fair, you can't name a n00b in the clan.

But I don't want an other argument with you, but don't disrespect LSR. I think this is the best clan, maybe not all of us are the fastest racer ever, but we have nice atmosphere, and we can race with everybody if we want! :)

I only need a date now.

Offline ...

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2010, 01:17:30 pm »
1 week ban seems good to me.

I (and many/all other admins) understand that it's annoying to see a very long race, but still you insulted snoopy quite a lot yesterday, and he did warn you a few times. Even if you said that just for fun and didn't mean it (not easy to see when people are kidding or not on a chatbox) you should have stopped after the warns.

And about those very long races, well, as I said yesterday, once a day seems too many times for me (I think there was one every day, 3 days in a row, at about same time of the day). But if we start a topic with a schedule of long races, telling like 3 days before when will be the next one, well people (who read the forums) will know before to join, and there may even be more people to race those.

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2010, 01:53:20 pm »

I (and many/all other admins) understand that it's annoying to see a very long race, but still you insulted snoopy quite a lot yesterday, and he did warn you a few times. Even if you said that just for fun and didn't mean it (not easy to see when people are kidding or not on a chatbox) you should have stopped after the warns.

And about those very long races, well, as I said yesterday, once a day seems too many times for me (I think there was one every day, 3 days in a row, at about same time of the day). But if we start a topic with a schedule of long races, telling like 3 days before when will be the next one, well people (who read the forums) will know before to join, and there may even be more people to race those.

+1

or just make another world for long races lol

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2010, 01:59:26 pm »

Let Snoopy to decide... 1 week is too long I think. I drove the wrong way, rammed 3 cars, that was my really mistake. And that wasn't because I don't know the rules, everybody knows it, you and Snoopy too. Others gave a kick or a jail for it, not a 1 week ban. I also insulted Snoopy, that's true... only half of it was insult, after he didn't get my joke. I was a bit angry, but I tried to make fun of it. That's why I didn't say nice things about Snoopy's parents... I use fag face, I hoped that he don't became angry, and get the joke.

That's a good idea. Btw, that 200 cp Bullet race loaded min. 2 times, and that Turismo race also loaded min. 3 times at the last 3 days. I say "min." cause I didn't play all the day, I only saw these times. But it's really not important, forgot this part of my problems.

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2010, 02:04:02 pm »
Please stop summarising what you did. I think you have done that in every
post you've made. Just let Snoopy decide. No matter how many times you
say it, it's not gonna change his decision.

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2010, 02:13:56 pm »
Evrybody said "ban him for days, he was an asshole", "ban him for a week"... the rulebreak what I did, is very far from a 1 week ban. And I said the last time: I know the rules!
2. The insult is only Snoopy's and my thing.

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2010, 02:21:11 pm »
You just did it again.

We and Snoopy already know what you did. Now stop talking and let him do the deciding.

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2010, 01:59:24 pm »
Now I get ban forever? :o

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2010, 02:00:21 pm »
why were you ban evading? i was going to unban you soon, i just wanted to make you wait a little while to calm down

do you think ban evading would solve anything? =/ and do you think you could get past our amazing admins? lol

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2010, 02:05:16 pm »
I only wanted an answer, not an unban... first, only an answer, when can I get unban. I didn't get it, and I really wanted to racing, that's why I registrated an other character. With that character, I only raced fair, like the others. Didn't make problems. I wasn't a cheater, so I didn't think that this is a big problem.

If I won't get unban, please don't ban my IP, 'cause my brother (Meszikee) want to racing here. Thanks. :S

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2010, 02:08:17 pm »
u dont undertand anything, banevading, + flamming some players again (u told asshole to fenix or epic noob)...

for me it's a perm ban for u

and before evading, u had  to chang ur name to remove tag ! like i /pmed u !

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2010, 02:09:54 pm »
when people ban evade it just annoys admins even more because their decisions aren't being respected.
i was actually going to unban you yesterday then i decided i was going to do it today, then i see you racing under a different name anyway........... :|
i know adrenalinex is so addictive that you have to ban evade, but it doesn't really solve anything.

ugh, arrogant..

AdrenalineX   TheFastestRacerEver [36]: I'm the best
AdrenalineX   TheFastestRacerEver [36]: asshole
AdrenalineX   TheFastestRacerEver [36]: I'm the best, I'll be in F1
AdrenalineX   TheFastestRacerEver [36]: hey Gen, go away
AdrenalineX   TheFastestRacerEver [36]: I'll win the next race
AdrenalineX   TheFastestRacerEver [36]: CAUSE I'M THE BEST
AdrenalineX   TheFastestRacerEver [36]: the first 3 was lucky... I'M THE BEST EVA
AdrenalineX   [Unreported] [MAF]GtoRx banned TheFastestRacerEver (Reason : gregorz, ban evading) [Track: VegasGP]

« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 02:18:14 pm by [MAF]GtoRx »

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2010, 02:20:33 pm »
I registrated with an other character because I didn't get a date! If you say "Gregorz, you will get unban at xx.xxx.xx", I would never registrate with an other character. It's not your mistake, it's mine, really sorry. I wanted to racing, and because you didn't answered me, I didn't know, when I can... 1 week, or 1 month, or tomorrow. Do you understand me? :S

Boots, I didn't flame anybody... a guy rammed me, after insulted me, and I called him an asshole. I only joked with Epicnoob, called him lucky cause he beated me, etc... he can say the same as me!

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2010, 02:23:06 pm »
will you ever stop twisting everything i say just to make yourself look better? you make me angry >:(

and i never gave you a date because i hadn't decided on one, you just had to wait a few days.. i do read this topic alot ;)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 02:25:21 pm by [MAF]GtoRx »

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2010, 02:25:30 pm »
I only said why I registrated again, I twisted what?

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2010, 02:26:27 pm »
Boots, I didn't flame anybody... a guy rammed me, after insulted me, and I called him an asshole. I only joked with Epicnoob, called him lucky cause he beated me, etc... he can say the same as me!

that's bs ^^ stop twisting it around when you are clearly the bad guy

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2010, 02:29:40 pm »
Yes, I'm the bad guy... and my own lawyer too. I only say the thing's "why"-s! Not twisting...

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2010, 02:30:35 pm »
nobody insulted you...

AdrenalineX   TheFastestRacerEver [36]: I'm the best
   AdrenalineX   Fenix [25]: np
   AdrenalineX   [AH]Epicnoob[SWE] [22]: not really.
   AdrenalineX   ]CiA[2Pac_The_God [33]: i saw
   AdrenalineX   Fenix [25]: :)
   AdrenalineX   ]CiA[2Pac_The_God [33]: i own u
   AdrenalineX   TheFastestRacerEver [36]: you rammed me, baby
   AdrenalineX   *** SchutteR has left the server (Leaving)
   AdrenalineX   [AH]TheRiddler[ENG] finished 10th in 4:45.072 (Score:+6.53)
   AdrenalineX   ]CiA[2Pac_The_God [33]: i don't give a fuck baby
   AdrenalineX   TheFastestRacerEver [36]: no problem
   AdrenalineX   *** [LSR]Bootsyou died
   AdrenalineX   ]CiA[2Pac_The_God [33]: k
   AdrenalineX   TheFastestRacerEver [36]: asshole

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2010, 02:32:54 pm »
-you rammed me
-I don't give a fuck

It isn't insult?

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2010, 02:33:19 pm »
nope, look at your arrogance, do you really think people will like that?

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2010, 02:34:12 pm »
But please, don't talking about that, I don't want. I only wanted to racing, please tell me, when I could, or could I ever racing here?

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2010, 02:35:00 pm »
you only want racing? pffft i can't accept you in adrenalinex now and i am sure everyone will agree with me on this...

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2010, 02:39:14 pm »
I never made mistakes, what do you want from me? I love this server, I told you.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2010, 02:40:16 pm »
meh. i give up trying to get you to understand :(

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2010, 02:42:42 pm »
I told you that my english isn't the best... I can't tell you everything what I want.

But I know sometinhg. In the server, there will never be problems about my arrogance, my driving style etc.! I don't know what to do know. Find a hungarian-english translator, maybe that would be the best! :D

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2010, 02:53:34 pm »
first of all , show that u want to change doing what we're expecting u to do !

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2010, 03:02:52 pm »
i heard there is a great server to race on!

HostName: [OSR]>>NON STOP<< Racing Server
Address:  109.73.48.61:7771
Players:  52 / 56
Ping:     38
Mode:     SunriseX™ (racing)
Map:      A51Desaster[MAP] by [RSD]McPot

give it a try ;)

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 22, 2010, 03:05:57 pm »
You don't understand me really. I don't want to be only racing... I wanna racing on AX, with these guys!

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2010, 03:07:51 pm »
what!? that server is always crowded with players :o

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2010, 03:08:47 pm »
I don't care, I wanna racing here, that's what I said at the previous 4 pages.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2010, 03:12:03 pm »
ok banned until october 1st 2010

please don't ban evade until then. if you do, we will know!

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2010, 03:13:06 pm »
That's a "bit" long, but ok. Thanks.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2010, 03:14:04 pm »
what!? i was being generous...

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2010, 03:23:22 pm »
You see that I want like hell to racing again, and banned me nearly two weeks, I don't want to hear that this is generous. And it wasn't a 100% fair ban, you know it.

But okay, I'll lost 30 places in higschores, miss all tourney rounds, and can't racing for 9 days. No problem. :-*

Lock this topic please.

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2010, 03:30:34 pm »
In the beginning this wasn't a fair ban.

But then with all your talking in this thread and the
evading, you made it a very fair one.

9 days is generous. Stop complaining plz.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2010, 03:37:30 pm »
In the beginning this wasn't a fair ban.

hm i don't see what was unfair about it, he was flaming and causing problems for the server, he got warned with a kick, he then came back and carried on being a pain in the arse.
if i let him stay during that 200cp race, do you think he would've stopped driving backwards on the track and trying to provoke me in some way? O.o

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2010, 03:48:22 pm »
You banned me because of the fag face, not because of driving backwards. By the way, you know that I know, how to drive and how to racing. I was only angry, not a 10 years old guy who don't know the rules. After the unban, I will race fair, because I can.

But lock the topic, if you want me a 10 day ban. I agree, what else can I do.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 22, 2010, 03:49:53 pm »
You banned me because of the fag face, not because of driving backwards.

you called me it at least 3-4 times, and i banned you for both! :D