Author Topic: [LSR]Gregorz  (Read 15436 times)

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
Re: [LSR]Gregorz
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2010, 01:53:20 pm »
1 week ban seems good to me.

I (and many/all other admins) understand that it's annoying to see a very long race, but still you insulted snoopy quite a lot yesterday, and he did warn you a few times. Even if you said that just for fun and didn't mean it (not easy to see when people are kidding or not on a chatbox) you should have stopped after the warns.

And about those very long races, well, as I said yesterday, once a day seems too many times for me (I think there was one every day, 3 days in a row, at about same time of the day). But if we start a topic with a schedule of long races, telling like 3 days before when will be the next one, well people (who read the forums) will know before to join, and there may even be more people to race those.

+1

or just make another world for long races lol

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2010, 01:59:26 pm »
1 week ban seems good to me.

Let Snoopy to decide... 1 week is too long I think. I drove the wrong way, rammed 3 cars, that was my really mistake. And that wasn't because I don't know the rules, everybody knows it, you and Snoopy too. Others gave a kick or a jail for it, not a 1 week ban. I also insulted Snoopy, that's true... only half of it was insult, after he didn't get my joke. I was a bit angry, but I tried to make fun of it. That's why I didn't say nice things about Snoopy's parents... I use fag face, I hoped that he don't became angry, and get the joke.

And about those very long races, well, as I said yesterday, once a day seems too many times for me (I think there was one every day, 3 days in a row, at about same time of the day). But if we start a topic with a schedule of long races, telling like 3 days before when will be the next one, well people (who read the forums) will know before to join, and there may even be more people to race those.

That's a good idea. Btw, that 200 cp Bullet race loaded min. 2 times, and that Turismo race also loaded min. 3 times at the last 3 days. I say "min." cause I didn't play all the day, I only saw these times. But it's really not important, forgot this part of my problems.

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2010, 02:04:02 pm »
Please stop summarising what you did. I think you have done that in every
post you've made. Just let Snoopy decide. No matter how many times you
say it, it's not gonna change his decision.

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2010, 02:13:56 pm »
Evrybody said "ban him for days, he was an asshole", "ban him for a week"... the rulebreak what I did, is very far from a 1 week ban. And I said the last time: I know the rules!
2. The insult is only Snoopy's and my thing.

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2010, 02:21:11 pm »
You just did it again.

We and Snoopy already know what you did. Now stop talking and let him do the deciding.

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2010, 01:59:24 pm »
Now I get ban forever? :o

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2010, 02:00:21 pm »
why were you ban evading? i was going to unban you soon, i just wanted to make you wait a little while to calm down

do you think ban evading would solve anything? =/ and do you think you could get past our amazing admins? lol

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2010, 02:05:16 pm »
I only wanted an answer, not an unban... first, only an answer, when can I get unban. I didn't get it, and I really wanted to racing, that's why I registrated an other character. With that character, I only raced fair, like the others. Didn't make problems. I wasn't a cheater, so I didn't think that this is a big problem.

If I won't get unban, please don't ban my IP, 'cause my brother (Meszikee) want to racing here. Thanks. :S

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2010, 02:08:17 pm »
u dont undertand anything, banevading, + flamming some players again (u told asshole to fenix or epic noob)...

for me it's a perm ban for u

and before evading, u had  to chang ur name to remove tag ! like i /pmed u !

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2010, 02:09:54 pm »
when people ban evade it just annoys admins even more because their decisions aren't being respected.
i was actually going to unban you yesterday then i decided i was going to do it today, then i see you racing under a different name anyway........... :|
i know adrenalinex is so addictive that you have to ban evade, but it doesn't really solve anything.

ugh, arrogant..

AdrenalineX   TheFastestRacerEver [36]: I'm the best
AdrenalineX   TheFastestRacerEver [36]: asshole
AdrenalineX   TheFastestRacerEver [36]: I'm the best, I'll be in F1
AdrenalineX   TheFastestRacerEver [36]: hey Gen, go away
AdrenalineX   TheFastestRacerEver [36]: I'll win the next race
AdrenalineX   TheFastestRacerEver [36]: CAUSE I'M THE BEST
AdrenalineX   TheFastestRacerEver [36]: the first 3 was lucky... I'M THE BEST EVA
AdrenalineX   [Unreported] [MAF]GtoRx banned TheFastestRacerEver (Reason : gregorz, ban evading) [Track: VegasGP]

« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 02:18:14 pm by [MAF]GtoRx »

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2010, 02:20:33 pm »
I registrated with an other character because I didn't get a date! If you say "Gregorz, you will get unban at xx.xxx.xx", I would never registrate with an other character. It's not your mistake, it's mine, really sorry. I wanted to racing, and because you didn't answered me, I didn't know, when I can... 1 week, or 1 month, or tomorrow. Do you understand me? :S

Boots, I didn't flame anybody... a guy rammed me, after insulted me, and I called him an asshole. I only joked with Epicnoob, called him lucky cause he beated me, etc... he can say the same as me!

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2010, 02:23:06 pm »
will you ever stop twisting everything i say just to make yourself look better? you make me angry >:(

and i never gave you a date because i hadn't decided on one, you just had to wait a few days.. i do read this topic alot ;)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 02:25:21 pm by [MAF]GtoRx »

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2010, 02:25:30 pm »
I only said why I registrated again, I twisted what?

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2010, 02:26:27 pm »
Boots, I didn't flame anybody... a guy rammed me, after insulted me, and I called him an asshole. I only joked with Epicnoob, called him lucky cause he beated me, etc... he can say the same as me!

that's bs ^^ stop twisting it around when you are clearly the bad guy

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2010, 02:29:40 pm »
Yes, I'm the bad guy... and my own lawyer too. I only say the thing's "why"-s! Not twisting...