Author Topic: News topic  (Read 85958 times)

Offline Troublemaker

Re: News topic
« Reply #300 on: November 16, 2015, 09:01:39 pm »
And basically, on the last posts on the topic of the attacks: People need to realize that the attackers were all people born in France/Belgium, they weren't immigrants. And France is having a huge problem with the following generations of algerian and morocco people who live there for a long time. Because the politics neglect them and right wing parties fight their public fight on their backs.

They weren't, but their parents or grandparents were, same shit. And what do you think, why do France and Belgium (and maybe UK) have that problem and other countries like Poland, Greece or Hungary (for example) don't have?

you know their kids gonna grow up and get own kids... european marked gonna go down and almost whole west european culture gonna be fucked up. for example Germany is now still strong player, but in 20 years, when 60% population gonna be non-working muslims, they wont make earings and country gonna turn into shithole. no country earing = no free money for socials = riots and mess = making middle-east style mess in EU

That's because they just don't fit in Europe and individual cultures of each country. Instead of adapting to the culture of the majority, they will, probably by force, insist the acceptance of their culture as an equal one - and then the situation will be up to no good. Unemployment factor isn't that much important, immigrants usually think and act the same way anywhere and anytime, no matter if they are jobless or not.

if things in Siria get back, then we would have to force them back. this would be extremally critised later, but only sensible option

If they don't like it here in Europe, they can always freely go back. Nobody forced them to come here, they have done it on their own will (or maybe there are other reasons of which are we not aware).

Offline nero

« Reply #301 on: November 16, 2015, 09:21:33 pm »
Some of the things I am able to read here just make me sick.

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #302 on: November 16, 2015, 10:22:32 pm »
Trouble, unemployment is actually probably the biggest factor, aside culture diffrences.

Read carefully. I m gonna use Germany as example as it is best to do.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Situation now:
Germany is one of main countries in Europe, with leading incomes and generally good working industry and business.
Germany is full of people in productive age, working and paying taxes. Taxes paid allow germans to have big social care and refounds.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Situation in 20-30 years future, if hypotetically muslim take more or less 40% population:
Germany isn't stong anymore. Mostly of immigrants (who were accepted and let in in 2015/2016) have many kids, who have another loads of kids. They do not work, only are on social care.
Overal amount people in productive age is reduced. Less people work, so less people pay taxes. Less taxes paid, lead to situation where country budget isn't that big as before.
Social care and other refounds are taken from constantly decreasing budget. Goes like that for few years. At some point taxes income isn't big enough to make sure social care and other refounds be keep on. Social is decreased. People who were on it, are getting angry. We talk about huge amount of people. At some point social is so low or totally taken out. These unhappy people masses go out on streets, demand getting social back. Government can't do it, coz country budget isn't enough for it. People co crazy and start riots, they say they are threaten bad and so on.
This is one of main problems with immigrants. Not terrorism, coz it can be done by anyone.

Look on example of USA, it was made mostly by immigrants, but due to lack of social care, they were forced to start working.

The only right choice it to take immigrants, BUT do not give them any financial help. They have to work their stay here, not just comming for money.

As You said, such situation isn't big problem in Grece, Poland, Hungary and so on. Thats coz we have extremally low money offered in social care.
There were group of immigrants we helped them here. They had home, food and basics to live. You know what they did after 2 weeks? Escaped to Germany.
They were totally save here, coz no war all around, but just not enough money given. One of them, when found out he is gonna be located in Poland, said that "if this is case, then I'mma back to Siria/Turkey". Some escape war, agree but mostly just go to rich countries, thats all. Grece, Italy, Hungary or ex-soviet block isn't intresting place for them. They aim Germany, France, UK or north, scandinavian countries - Norway, Sweden.

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #303 on: November 16, 2015, 11:33:09 pm »

Situation now:
Germany is one of main countries in Europe, with leading incomes and generally good working industry and business.
Germany is full of people in productive age, working and paying taxes. Taxes paid allow germans to have big social care and refounds.
Situation in 20-30 years future, if hypotetically muslim take more or less 40% population:
Germany isn't stong anymore. Mostly of immigrants (who were accepted and let in in 2015/2016) have many kids, who have another loads of kids. They do not work, only are on social care.
Overal amount people in productive age is reduced. Less people work, so less people pay taxes. Less taxes paid, lead to situation where country budget isn't that big as before.
Social care and other refounds are taken from constantly decreasing budget. Goes like that for few years. At some point taxes income isn't big enough to make sure social care and other refounds be keep on. Social is decreased. People who were on it, are getting angry. We talk about huge amount of people. At some point social is so low or totally taken out. These unhappy people masses go out on streets, demand getting social back. Government can't do it, coz country budget isn't enough for it. People co crazy and start riots, they say they are threaten bad and so on.

Your situation development prognosis looks like Germany will become a dystopian society lol. Well, that's one of the scenarios how things would progress, but there are also other possibilities. It is a big factor actually, but not the key factor + the absence of unemployment in immigrant population (as if they all have jobs) could be counterproductive. Natural born Germans could lose their jobs in favor of immigrants and then the tensions would rise quickly. I think that state of the union primarily depends on how would immigrants and their culture get accepted by native population and vice versa. If both sides are much different in many ways, living in the mutual community will last short. This is not how would I want it to look like, these are the facts based on similar cases from history (in case someone gets butthurt about my opinion).

This is one of main problems with immigrants. Not terrorism, coz it can be done by anyone.

That's probably true. But you see, that's the catch actually. They emigrated from their homeland and immigrated into some country with hopes of achieving a better life for themselves and their families. If they didn't get what they expected from the country in which they immigrated into, why would they rise some protests/revolts/rebellions? You can't be like: "Hey, I immigrated into your country and now you have to give me everything I ask for". WTF... You have to be thankful for even getting accepted there and not dumped out. That's why I said, they can always come back where they come from if they're not happy.

Look on example of USA, it was made mostly by immigrants, but due to lack of social care, they were forced to start working.

It wasn't due to lack of social care, it was due to beginning of industrial era. Europe and USA both transferred from agriculture (as their primary source of funds) to industrialization about at the same time, so technically, European immigrants who expected to live better in the USA got 'tricked' because at that time USA was just following the steps of Western Europe.

The only right choice it to take immigrants, BUT do not give them any financial help. They have to work their stay here, not just comming for money.

Agree.

As You said, such situation isn't big problem in Grece, Poland, Hungary and so on. Thats coz we have extremally low money offered in social care.

No, it's because of the fact that these countries aren't multicultural nor there are chances that they will be such in a close future.

Some escape war, agree but mostly just go to rich countries, thats all. Grece, Italy, Hungary or ex-soviet block isn't intresting place for them. They aim Germany, France, UK or north, scandinavian countries - Norway, Sweden.

I was also pointing the same.

Offline MadMax

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: November 16, 2015, 11:58:29 pm »
You can't be like: "Hey, I immigrated into your country and now you have to give me everything I ask for". WTF... You have to be thankful for even getting accepted there and not dumped out. That's why I said, they can always come back where they come from if they're not happy.

thats how they act, they go from place to place and if something isn't like they want, they demand to be done.
they do not respect other countries laws or culture, they demand to be done like they want, thats all.
Look on Sweden, where they want to take control on whole areas

whereever they go, they force own culture without respect to original country culture
they force women to wear these shits, and if they refuse, then call them offensive and provocating.

for example they took over a london park and forbidden to take dogs on a walk here

No, it's because of the fact that these countries aren't multicultural nor there are chances that they will be such in a close future.

u'd be suprised how multicultular they are. in poland we got russians, gyspies, people from turkey, ukraine and so on, just multicultular but mostly christian or christian-related ones

as I said, I'm not aware of terrorism, coz thats no matter who, always can happen. I'm aware that they force their culture whereever they come.
just listen what Ex-muslim guy says. keep on mind that his choice made him put on deathlists for islamists
it's old video from 4 years ago, but a lot of what he said, it absolutly true
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mljjb18M14M[/youtube]

if someone who was SON OF IMPORTANT islamist LEADER decided to turn against it, that means something serious

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #305 on: November 17, 2015, 07:31:30 pm »
u'd be suprised how multicultular they are. in poland we got russians, gyspies, people from turkey, ukraine and so on, just multicultular but mostly christian or christian-related ones

But the difference is that in Poland 95% percent of population considers themselves as Polish, while those you named are just small minorities.

btw. in that video's description, it says "...HOWEVER, the monstrous, dangerous, murderous religious sect called Islam represents an enormous threat to LIBERTY and to the the freedom loving citizens of the CIVILIZED WESTERN WORLD..." - while we can argue what is exactly the "western world", it seems that the uploader think that "eastern world" countries like Russia, China or Japan are not civilized... and that's ridiculous.

Offline MadMax

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: November 17, 2015, 09:21:10 pm »
Western world is West Europe, USA and so on. Areas where we got freedom or at least big amount and feeling of it. Noone is obsesed with their points of view, and noone forces anyone to belive something.
China and North Korea lacks freedom, almost everything is limited or banned, Russia kind of too, Japan and South Korea are tootally diffrent case. They are outstanding to anything.
There is also India but compared to advanced West, they are far away.

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #307 on: November 17, 2015, 09:50:18 pm »
Western world is West Europe, USA and so on. Areas where we got freedom or at least big amount and feeling of it. Noone is obsesed with their points of view, and noone forces anyone to belive something.
China and North Korea lacks freedom, almost everything is limited or banned, Russia kind of too, Japan and South Korea are tootally diffrent case. They are outstanding to anything.

But they are also civilized, aren't they? Maybe they are trying to keep the traditional values of their culture by banning/disallowing most of the capitalist things?

Offline SuperJames

• View Profile
« Reply #308 on: November 17, 2015, 10:11:28 pm »
Someone pass me rain mod link please?

Offline MadMax

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: November 17, 2015, 11:30:27 pm »

But they are also civilized, aren't they? Maybe they are trying to keep the traditional values of their culture by banning/disallowing most of the capitalist things?

I's not just capitalism, they also ban culture and entertainment

China got almost everything banned or censored. DVD/Movies or music is almost not distributed, 90% files are pirated, coz can't legally be bought. In additon Chinese have shitload of censoring and fucking up shows, many movies aren't shown and artists are avoiding China, and if they somehow do, then get this:

Megadeth ended too soon
http://www.metalinjection.net/shocking-revelations/megadeths-beijing-concert-ends-abruptly-allegedly-due-to-censorship-confirmed

Bon Jovi canceled
http://time.com/4026027/bon-jovi-concert-canceled-china-tibet-dalai-lama/

Maroon 5 canceled too
http://shanghaiist.com/2015/07/17/maroon-5-concert-canceled-dalai-lama-meeting.php

Jay-Z censored... yeah rap censoed, nice shit chinese govs
http://freemuse.org/archives/760

http://money.cnn.com/2015/07/22/news/taylor-swift-1989-china/
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1338629-katy-perrys-taiwan-concert-costume-is-censored-in-china-while-netizens-debate-ban/

movies also are banned, for example Pirates of the Caribbean were banned

they just do not allow anything, this is from Chinese guy on some music forum.
I live in Shanghai, China, Maroon 5 and Bon Jovi were cancelled because of political reasons, M5 wished an old man happy 80th birthday and BJ had an offensive image in one of their videos (this was helpfully sent to the authorities here by Taiwanese BJ fans!). Metallica weren't allowed to play Master or One. Megadeth weren't allowed to play Holy Wars, with the authorities at the last minute banning songs. I spoke with the promoter who said that the authorities had big problems with the image of Rattlehead*! The problem is that officials here are quite arbitrary about what songs they don't allow, The Rolling Stones weren't allowed to play Brown Sugar but could play Satisfaction. Muse recently changed their setlist.

A lot of concerts here aren't confirmed to quite close to the show, Megadeth was only confirmed about 6 weeks out. There is still 5 months to the possible shows.

The 2 Metallica shows here were fantastic huge buzzing atmosphere beforehand. Crowd really loved them, band had big grins.

Metallica sold about 25,000 tickets in Shanghai over 2 shows, Muse 10,000 (7,500 in Beijing), Bon Jovi's concerts in Beijing and Shanghai had stupidly high prices and so had been selling terribly before their "convenient" cancellation, Megadeth only 2,500 in a venue which holds 9,000, Slash had a 1,100 tickets sellout in 30 minutes, Avenged Sevenfold only did about 800 tickets, Coheed and Cambria (not kidding) the promotor was letting Chinese in for free as they had sold less than 100 tickets! I saw The Scorpions at a festival earlier this year about 100 miles from Shanghai and there were 20,000 kids who knew the words to all the songs, very weird!

Taylor Swift is playing 3 concerts in Shanghai this week (all sold out, saw her last year she put on a good show), the shows were almost cancelled because Taylor launched a clothes line over here called TS 1989, harmless enough (her initials and year of birth / album title) but for historical reasons ... well it didn't go down well. Katy Perry did 2 shows (saw one, good fun) and some locals got upset that some of the colours used during the concert meant something political. Alas, some performers like Bjork and Elton John have come here and shot their mouths off on stage about things they shouldn't talk about so gigs then get shelved. We have had a number of Swedish Death metal bands pass through they who have hadn't problems with their lyrics.

Very difficult to buy official music here, everyone downloads for free! I tried to buy the new rather brilliant Def Leppard album as a download from Amazon.uk they wouldn't allow me so i downloaded for free, doesn't make sense.

they try over interpreting anything and link everything to politicy, best example with that Swift, seriously, having trouble with TS 1989 name?

* Rattlehead is Megadeth 'logo' kind of, it's based on "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil"
http://31.media.tumblr.com/384c5fd611616ae82291ac6b6338dde5/tumblr_meqg51nFOv1qajttno1_500.jpg
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 11:38:34 pm by MadMax »

Offline ...

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: November 17, 2015, 11:41:22 pm »
Trouble, unemployment is actually probably the biggest factor, aside culture diffrences.

Read carefully. I m gonna use Germany as example as it is best to do.
Situation now:

There were group of immigrants we helped them here. They had home, food and basics to live. You know what they did after 2 weeks? Escaped to Germany.
They were totally save here, coz no war all around, but just not enough money given. One of them, when found out he is gonna be located in Poland, said that "if this is case, then I'mma back to Siria/Turkey". Some escape war, agree but mostly just go to rich countries, thats all. Grece, Italy, Hungary or ex-soviet block isn't intresting place for them. They aim Germany, France, UK or north, scandinavian countries - Norway, Sweden.

Sheeeit that's awesome you should make a movie about it, it'd be like new MadMax movies. I'm even sure Mel Gibson would love to star in it, he'd be the Sauerkraut Warrior or something. 100% would watch. Blockbuster.

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #311 on: November 18, 2015, 06:38:37 am »

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #312 on: January 11, 2016, 09:53:46 pm »
A little different situation but still fitting..

It's kind of sad that people who wish to demonstrate and express their justified opinions about what's happening in their country have piles of shit falling on their heads by the authorities who seem to stand against them rather than behind.

Sweden has recently released information into the media what's been really happening in their country for more than a year. Internet censorship is worse than ever before, the freedom of speech is disappearing.

I wonder how long people are going to accept the dictatorship of EU and their commisioners and members of the parliament, who are poorly threatening them by cutting off their funds if they don't do as they say. I wonder how long this is going to last before people will take it into their own hands, and it feels like something really interesting is going to happen soon. Because this can't last forever. :blank:

Events in history repeat themselves.

Offline nero

« Reply #313 on: January 11, 2016, 10:10:18 pm »
I hope you do realize that the last picture from Cologne shows right-wing extremists from the "hooligan" fraction "protesting". And by protesting, they mean starting shit with the police because, well, they like to start shit with the police (just one year before a right wing protest group trashed half the city).

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #314 on: January 11, 2016, 10:38:27 pm »
I know it was them who were attacking. But the actual protests were organized by PEGIDA, which is only a political movement as far as I know, and the water cannons were used on them, too. And people such as patriots and women who are against sexual harassments and assaults aren't extremists in my opinion. That term is used way too much anyway, almost everyone who doesn't agree with the government is called an extremist or a radical. It's the same in our country, don't worry.

Anyway, you can't just expect people to stand back and do nothing. The sunday attacks were caused by such people because nobody else would have the guts to do so. And that's what worries me, that it might be a start of something worse. Because majority of people, I dare to say, share the same opinion in the situation.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 10:44:06 pm by [MAF]Cthulhu »