Author Topic: News topic  (Read 85050 times)

Offline ...

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: News topic
« Reply #285 on: October 06, 2015, 11:54:06 am »
Without forgetting the number of cars from each brand actually circulating. We could also compare the number of deaths in Toyotas vs Tesla.

Offline nero

« Reply #286 on: October 06, 2015, 04:27:55 pm »
Fun Fact: That's what actually happend about self-driving cars in America.

They had a testing phase with car driving around in a city, technicians on board, tweaking the code on the fly. After some time passed, the first statistics were published. Next day, media published headlines like "Self-driving cars already cause 100 accidents!" and "First people injured after self-driving cars ran over them".

What they kindly forgot to tell is that the majority of the accidents were cause by people rear-ending the self-driving cars, which were waiting at a traffic light. And the injured people thought it would be fun to jump in front of the cars to see what happens (hint: you get run over. just like jumping in front of every car).

In the end, the statistics conclusion was that yes, self-driving cars can cause accidents. But given the low number of cars driving and the short amount of testing time, compared to existing statistics about accidents in the US, the self-driving cars were much less likely to have an accident.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 16, 2015, 05:01:44 pm »
RIP Ayrton Senna :'(

Offline Meso

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 22, 2015, 06:26:02 pm »
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 11:05:54 am by Meso »

Offline Frostballe

« Reply #289 on: November 14, 2015, 12:12:28 am »
More terror attacks in Paris. The borders are shut, France has declared state of emergency, military forces has moved into the city. A couple of coordinated attacks has taken place, shootings killing multiple people, bombs going off killing even more. There is also information saying that 100's of people being kept hostage at a opera hall.

This is probably the biggest terrorist attack in Europe since WW2.

Here is a live stream the concludes the attacks and keep updating with information as we go.

http://news.sky.com/story/1587380/live-paris-attacks-and-hostage-situation

Update: The 100 people being kept hostage has now been killed..
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 12:24:52 am by Frostballe »

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Queen
« Reply #290 on: November 14, 2015, 07:36:59 am »
Not surprised. Gg old slag M.

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #291 on: November 14, 2015, 10:51:50 am »
There go your immigrants... unfortunately this is only the beginning.

Offline SuperNova

« Reply #292 on: November 14, 2015, 11:12:24 am »
Our country won't be the same as before , now it's fulled people from Maghreb and other islamic/muslim country + recent immigrants .
+ country isn't safe compared to other countries always ready and more secured than FR .

All my respects to the families who lost many of their own :(

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #293 on: November 14, 2015, 04:23:42 pm »
Terrorists attack in France.... hmm without reading anything more, I'm 99% sure they are islamist extermists.

Before any shitstorm comes, I wanna to say I don't care if they are muslim or not.

To be honest I don't mind muslims as long as they try to live in peace. Problem is very small group do that, maybe 30% of them tends to learn new culture and respect. Rest is on middle-ages level, but not extacly.

Not every muslim is terrorist, but almost every recent attacs were caused by muslims.
They aren't just terrorists, they do not take hostages to get money or other usual terroristts ideas. They just spread pannic and mess all around, without clear reasons.

It's not like they take hostages and want million dollars for this... no they just shot randomly all around without bigger terrorists ideas.

Before anyone tells about miiddle-ages christian crusades. Yes they were, but, back in time, this was open war any everyone was aware. While these islamic terrosris are acting like fucking rats, cover and attack civilians. They got no balls to say open war and face their army against our (european countries) army.

If they want 'holy war', no problem, just let them clearly announce it and our well-trained and equiped soldiers gonna send them back to stone era. Stand and fight instead attacking civilians and brininging mess into areas that are/were peaceful since 70 years.

EDIT: I won't answer and argue after this post
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 04:25:33 pm by MadMax »

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #294 on: November 14, 2015, 04:34:55 pm »
Before anyone tells about miiddle-ages christian crusades. Yes they were, but, back in time, this was open war any everyone was aware. While these islamic terrosris are acting like fucking rats, cover and attack civilians. They got no balls to say open war and face their army against our (european countries) army.

If they want 'holy war', no problem, just let them clearly announce it and our well-trained and equiped soldiers gonna send them back to stone era. Stand and fight instead attacking civilians and brininging mess into areas that are/were peaceful since 70 years.

Totally agree with this.

Offline razex

« Reply #295 on: November 15, 2015, 04:21:02 pm »
Our country isn't better either, I already think we've got more moslems than german people or people from other countrys and merkel is actually inviting more and more but France has it way tougher than we do since we haven't been attacked yet, I hope it stays like this and my sympathy to you supernova.  :-\

Sry to say this but a war is surely going to come sooner or later if this continues.  :-\
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 04:25:56 pm by razex »

Offline Meso

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 16, 2015, 07:15:30 pm »
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 11:17:08 am by Meso »

Offline nero

« Reply #297 on: November 16, 2015, 07:40:18 pm »
First of all: Google hacked?  ::)

And second: What is so offending about "If god wills it"? As Wikipedia tells: "[...]expressing the speaker’s wish for a given future event to occur, especially in a Muslim country or Islamic context."

Also, Google translate is known to have varying quality of translation results.

And basically, on the last posts on the topic of the attacks: People need to realize that the attackers were all people born in France/Belgium, they weren't immigrants. And France is having a huge problem with the following generations of algerian and morocco people who live there for a long time. Because the politics neglect them and right wing parties fight their public fight on their backs.

This is not an excuse, but one of the (many) reasons this happened.

I find it quite disturbing how people (even in this forum) tend to ignore the bigger picture with its many reaons and ways and just focus on the easy (and sometimes wrong) facts.

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #298 on: November 16, 2015, 08:31:33 pm »
NOT RELATED TO TERRORISM

think on long distance

immigrants arent problem now, we can take them... but what later? they gonna reproduce and increase mulims amount in any european country. and if we take them now, there is gonna be something not right to get rid of them when situation gets sable

you know their kids gonna grow up and get own kids... european marked gonna go down and almost whole west european culture gonna be fucked up. for example Germany is now still strong player, but in 20 years, when 60% population gonna be non-working muslims, they wont make earings and country gonna turn into shithole. no country earing = no free money for socials = riots and mess = making middle-east style mess in EU

unless they go strictly after.

if things in Siria get back, then we would have to force them back. this would be extremally critised later, but only sensible option
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 08:38:49 pm by MadMax »

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #299 on: November 16, 2015, 08:58:40 pm »
Its a horrible situation where some people may consider us being cruel by not helping ...