Author Topic: haha lol  (Read 10718 times)

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
haha lol
« on: September 01, 2011, 12:26:45 am »
Hi lol,

Well yeh obviously some people are getting a bit pissy recently and arse kissing everyone take moo for instance, being sucked up to by firefox because snoops was ramming during a nascar race, grow up it's only a game lol. Ush needs to stop arse kissing Jalicno because every time I've joined, when no other admins are on but them 2, he has muted me, yeh I've made little comments nothing more than usual but sucks up Jalicno arse because Jalicno always mutes me for them. At the end of the day, everyone takes this game too serious, grow up, take a joke.

everyone named here will be missed if I don't speak to them :L

Jarno
Max
Cromiell
Skunk
Sensi
Epoxi
Firebox
Joe
Ironman
Mourad
Ouzomeze

CYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 12:36:40 am by [aXs]lilrunty »
HELLO THERE

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: haha lol
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 12:37:07 am »

and lol, I didn't even know Jalicno was online every time I did that.. and we were far from 'being the only 2 admins online'... you make up stories.

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 12:41:16 am »
funny screenshot bro, nice to intimidate someone when by saying there name knowing full well they are muted, and I didn't say always the only 2 did I? no.
HELLO THERE

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 12:42:27 am »
and I didn't say always the only 2 did I? no.

Ush needs to stop arse kissing Jalicno because every time I've joined, when no other admins are on but them 2, he has muted me,

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 12:44:55 am »
didn't state today though lol  :L
HELLO THERE

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 12:48:16 am »
Jarno
Max
Cromiell
Skunk
Sensi
Epoxi
Firebox
Joe
Ironman
Mourad
Ouzomeze

what this list is for, and why?

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2011, 12:48:25 am »
this is why i left there's too many admins ass kissing each other and trust me i know what goes on behind the scenes i was watching it all for three years. i thought firefox was an actual friend but instead he goes ass kissing to mooman just to get me get banned for 24 hours because i started lag ramming people in nascar, you had an admin flying around low in a helicopter, you had ramming left right and centre and i really didn't think people would take it personally because only ONE person actually cared enough to complain. yes i'm a prick but only on sa-mp because it no longer became fun to play.

like me or not i always said what i felt and didn't hold back with anything i ever did, i often get told people are scared of me but i don't believe that because people always argued with me. most people are just scared to argue with smartarses (andre) because they fear getting owned, but i always had the balls to argue with you and say what annoyed me. at the end of it all you made your choice in our friendship by banning me 10 hours after nascar as soon as i said "why didn't you punish me for ramming in nascar ff"   that's such a smartarsed thing to do isn't it? i think even 24 hours was a bit much so i wasn't surprised that you wanted to get rid of me after all

anyway this isn't my topic and i shouldn't make it about me. cya around whoever i still talk to.

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2011, 12:50:32 am »
Jarno
Max
Cromiell
Skunk
Sensi
Epoxi
Firebox
Joe
Ironman
Mourad
Ouzomeze

what this list is for, and why?

people I actually liked for not being 2 faced dupek jest  :-\
HELLO THERE

Offline Ganja

• Shit happens when you party naked.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2011, 12:52:32 am »

Ok how exactly banning a fellow admin is a good example of a working admin team?

btw, Drama.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2011, 12:53:52 am »
What fellow admin?

Offline Ganja

• Shit happens when you party naked.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2011, 12:54:59 am »
at the end of it all you made your choice in our friendship by banning me 10 hours after nascar

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2011, 12:56:23 am »
This topic has nothing to do with Andy right.

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2011, 12:58:23 am »
LOL who have I mentioned in the post? It involves them all (if they have an opinion)
HELLO THERE

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2011, 01:00:08 am »
Oh well I thought this was about my ban but I see this topic has nothing to do with me, it's about asskissers and I know I ain't one of them.

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2011, 01:02:40 am »
lol obviously it wasn't about the ban otherwise it would be in the ban appeal section :L you obviously are an arse kisser because you agree we nearly everything jalicno says lol
HELLO THERE