Author Topic: haha lol  (Read 10719 times)

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
Re: haha lol
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2011, 03:22:26 pm »
lol sorry if they're not funny, I just don't take things seriously lol
HELLO THERE

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2011, 03:24:35 pm »
Leaving isn't gonna prove anything, just that you can't face that people don't like the way you act.
Personally I couldn't give a crap that you make a fool of yourself on the server, but others don't like it.

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2011, 03:29:04 pm »
it's funny because if you read the ban list you'll find 62.30.122.190 [01/09/11 | 00:09:59] [UK]lilrunty - [[MAF]Ush] [banned forever] [Track: AirportInfernus]
HELLO THERE

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2011, 03:31:23 pm »
musta been INTENSE

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2011, 03:33:25 pm »
You just got a shitty attitude runty. You take the piss with others, some hate it others don't care about it.. afterall the balance is negative for you.

[GAME OVER]
^ "it's just a game"

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2011, 04:53:15 pm »
Hi lol,

Well yeh obviously some people are getting a bit pissy recently and arse kissing everyone take moo for instance, being sucked up to by firefox because snoops was ramming during a nascar race, grow up it's only a game lol. Ush needs to stop arse kissing Jalicno because every time I've joined, when no other admins are on but them 2, he has muted me, yeh I've made little comments nothing more than usual but sucks up Jalicno arse because Jalicno always mutes me for them. At the end of the day, everyone takes this game too serious, grow up, take a joke.

It's quite funny on which way you trying present me this time,and turn everything on joke no matter if you did total opposite.
I was inactive or better to say afk at moment when USH banned you so cant see reason why you trying involve me into your crap.
Ass licking you said?Hold on,when people share same opinion about somebody who causing problems every single day they licking asses each other,you must be total brainless if you dare to say that crap in public.

To be honest i did mute you just couple times and every time you did deserved that,in last period cause you went too far with crap,it wouldn't be problem if you did that only with me,you did with many other admins and directly show us that you disrespect whole admin team.
Might be that wasn't your intention in past but since you are 18 you must know not all are prepared to listen and read crap what not even 13 years old kids do.

I did tried be cool with you to talk mature,it didn't gave result in past.Also i have tried to handle your 'jokes' and way on what you act,but you went too far...And didn't let me other choice than mute and ban you.

You spoke that parents didn't let you go in school cause other kids simple didn't want see you in their group.Why you not ask yourself why that happened,are that kids all idiots or simple nobody average smart person can't handle way on what you acted in school.

You need change your behaving before you ruin whole life,its not late yet but you must face it with problems what you causing every day.Am not talking about server,that is last place where you should be now,talk with parents ask them to help you.

I could write much more,cause you seriously need some help,but since you trying turn everything on joke and your side,any try to give you advice wont make proper effect in your eyes.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 04:55:10 pm by [LSR]Jalicno »

Offline [AK47]Zetterberg

• View Profile
    • AK47 Website
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2011, 07:26:29 pm »
"Every jokes half is truth."

Hungarian proverb. /Really/

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2011, 09:24:30 pm »
But Jalicno, I understand what you're say but the threats like "I'd beat your ass if I met you" is uncalled for, I've always felt you treat people like soldiers, do what you say or else  :-\
HELLO THERE

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2011, 10:35:33 pm »
"Every jokes half is truth."

Hungarian proverb. /Really/
same in italy

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2011, 06:13:26 am »

Ass licking you said?Hold on,when people share same opinion about somebody who causing problems every single day they licking asses each other,you must be total brainless if you dare to say that crap in public.

I said the same thing a lot of times, I used to agree a lot with Andy, but now to the point (missed me guys? If not I don't care)
Andy, you broke the rules, and you knew what you were doing, I would have banned you for a week, yes really.
cunty, runty, stunty, whatever you want to call yourself, you have abused our patience for way too long, we can't take it anymore, yes, it's a game, but we have rules.

Now I also have to clarify that we do have some serious ass kissers, they do all they need to look good in the eyes of the big guy, not being in the same team anymore doesn't mean that they don't kiss each other's ass.
There is also one guy that sometimes comes to the forum claiming to be stoned, drunk or ass busted, he starts flaming and no actions have been taken, I guess some people are golden and no matter what they do or say, they are always in a pedestal for being a massive ass kisser
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not