Author Topic: Jet_Black  (Read 2408 times)

Offline [Ha]ori_tavi

• View Profile
Jet_Black
« on: August 25, 2011, 03:40:33 pm »
Jet_Black
[maf]phobos
behavoiur...24h
so they can say shit about me.. snoops and his bitch(mourad)   ...like making fun of my dots and "right"..when all stoped for like 5-10min ..  they started again with some failed remarks.. than they said that i tried to ram snoops .. mourad ofcourse saw everything .. everything before the ram ... he saw the attempt ... but snoops said that i complete that attempt ... and finaly I got banned for what? ...  since i got this ... i thing i deserve to know. because they said that? or because i said "you mean black is ram? rasist ..." ???[lsr]ride said jet_ram ... then i said that...

so phobos can you explain this to me?pls

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
Re: Jet_Black
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 03:48:42 pm »
i don't know what i should explain, you deserved to be punished, everyone was complaining about you and you also blocked and rammed anyone around you..

this is from Snoops:
for being a troll even more since you knew my position was taken away from me. you admitted a few days ago that you only trolled me and mourad. especially me since you know i couldn't do anything about it.
most regulars know what you're like now. and then you started ramming and blocking me during races, which ride and mourad witnessed.

Offline [Ha]ori_tavi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 04:09:46 pm »
i didnt ram or block .. those are lies... i do say some things ... but i dont ram or block..

snoops ... even today ... he started the whole dialog with me... after someone said that i rammed him on a 1world race (sk) with supergt..i didnt even  remember that .. i said sry and told him that the whole race i was fighting the car... snoops said that i`m a rammer .. then i said that i`m a troll and before i could say that i`m not a rammer .. you, phobos, said "and an asshole"..

snoops wants me to be banned ... that`s why he is starting this shit with me ... every day ...you can check the logs ... there are many days when i just race .. and dont chat at all .. but when he start shit with me ... i do say something back... that`s why they know that i`m a troll.. even not a good one like snoopy said... but i`m not even a troll ... i just say things back... when i attacked.. and no .. i dont ram

so all you have to do.. is to tell snoopy that if he leaves me alone i will do the same ... but again.. he cant do that because he want me to get banned so he does that with ....
this and  unban :)

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 04:21:24 pm »
you said it yourself that you were an asshole lol, so I've just added it
dont you get it?!?! i`m the asshole here!!!

From Snoops:
snoops ... even today ... he started the whole dialog with me... after someone said that i rammed him on a 1world race (sk) with supergt..i didnt even  remember that .. i said sry and told him that the whole race i was fighting the car... snoops said that i`m a rammer .. then i said that i`m a troll and before i could say that i`m not a rammer .. you, phobos, said "and an asshole"..
i can't remember any of that, did that even happen? log time?

snoops wants me to be banned ... that`s why he is starting this shit with me ... every day ...you can check the logs ... there are many days when i just race .. and dont chat at all .. but when he start shit with me ... i do say something back... that`s why they know that i`m a troll.. even not a good one like snoopy said... but i`m not even a troll ... i just say things back... when i attacked.. and no .. i dont ram
you are such a liar.

Also, it's just a 1 DAY BAN, is it so hard to wait 24 hours for you?

Offline [Ha]ori_tavi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 04:28:55 pm »
search my name Jet_Black on forum .. and you`ll find his 2 attempts to ban me... funny .. there is just him ..no one else ... just him trying to ban me ... now he cant do that .. but he has you

and they always say about me that i`m a troll ... Jet_ram...again dont trust me... dont check the logs if you`re to lazy .. on forum.. who do you find there? ride saying that i`m the biggest asshole. surprise.. snoops agrees. mourad is thinking just the same.. and who was withness at my ram? they? and you trust them? ... shit like this ... THIS IS NOT TROLLING????????? no... surprise surprise right in your eyes .. i`m the one who is banned .. again

dont use that replay ... i was sarcastic ... i even send an pm to lol69 so he wont be ofended...

man .. i could stay banned for 1 month ..not 1 day .. if it was for something that i did ... but for this ... not even for a min ...

and yes ... check the logs .. see who started this today .. me talking to snoopy or ...

Offline [Ha]ori_tavi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 04:33:11 pm »
snoopy ... just before my ban he said ..." i see a tempban for you" or something like that ... then what is happening? i get banned ...

again ... check the logs for this too ...

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 04:37:37 pm »
I'm not gonna argue with you, it was a 24 hours ban, you can come back tomorrow.
Locked!

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2011, 05:04:49 pm »
<@AdrenalineX> iQuack [49]: jet black if you do that again im going to report you
<@AdrenalineX> iQuack [49]: rammed me
<@AdrenalineX> iQuack [49]: and it wasnt lag ram
<@AdrenalineX> dogs_in_the_garden [52]: be careful, dont ramm
<@AdrenalineX> Jet_Black [51]: sry ... but i was fighting the car ... sry

<@AdrenalineX> Jet_Black [51]: again ... fuck off ... i`m the troll aroung here ... (admiting you're a troll)
<@AdrenalineX> [MAF]Phobos [57]: and asshole
<@AdrenalineX> [MAF]Phobos [57]: :D

<@AdrenalineX> [MAF]Snoops [67]: jet_black again
<@AdrenalineX> [MAF]Snoops [67]: right ..
<@AdrenalineX> [MAF]Snoops [67]: :))
<@AdrenalineX> iQuack [49]: :)
<@AdrenalineX> DaZzler finished 30th in 3:35.027 (Score:+3.83)
<@AdrenalineX> Jet_Black [51]: right .. :)
<@AdrenalineX> iQuack [49]: he thinks hes a troll
<@AdrenalineX> [MAF]Snoops [67]: he is a troll
<@AdrenalineX> Jet_Black [51]: stfu
<@AdrenalineX> VentusPL [48]: yes :p
<@AdrenalineX> iQuack [49]: not really
<@AdrenalineX> Jet_Black [51]: i`m am
<@AdrenalineX> [MAF]Snoops [67]: but not a very good one

<@AdrenalineX> Jet_Black [51]: man .. i knew that macedonians are stupid .. but damn ...   (insulting iQuack)

Reports:

-AdrenalineX:@#AdrenalineX- Report from [MAF]Snoops(63)   [Reported Jet_Black(51) : ramming and blocking [3 admins active - 0 admins AFK]
-AdrenalineX:@#AdrenalineX- Report from iQuack(49)   [Reported Jet_Black(51) : rammer  [2 admins active - 1 admin AFK]   (another report)

<@AdrenalineX> Jet_Black [51]: iquack .. stop proving that you`re stupid in any language .. 

<@AdrenalineX> [MAF]Poreotix [71]: hi andy
<@AdrenalineX> [MAF]Snoops [67]: hi ..
<@AdrenalineX> [MAF]Poreotix [71]: :))
<@AdrenalineX> [LSR]Cassidy finished 22nd in 3:15.862 (Score:+4.75)
<@AdrenalineX> [MAF]Snoops [67]: right ..
<@AdrenalineX> [LSR]Ride [46]: )
<@AdrenalineX> iQuack [49]: :) ...
<@AdrenalineX> [MAF]Snoops [67]: :))*
<@AdrenalineX> [LSR]Ride [46]: D=
<@AdrenalineX> Jet_Black [51]: you`re being funny? 
<@AdrenalineX> iQuack [49]: yes
<@AdrenalineX> [LSR]Ride [46]: wooo
<@AdrenalineX> [MAF]Snoops [67]: laughing at you
<@AdrenalineX> iQuack [49]: im being funny
<@AdrenalineX> Abdulmuttalip [43]: ege odadan baðýrma duyamýyoz
<@AdrenalineX> [LSR]Cassidy [72]: super gt in rain <3
<@AdrenalineX> [FAP]Ganja [56]: allah ftw
<@AdrenalineX> Jet_Black [51]: i see .. smart thing to do

These are the logs, not going to comment, just leaving them here. There's a few more logs from a few days ago that show how much of a troll this guy is, I don't have the logs though.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 05:12:07 pm by [MAF]FireFox »