Author Topic: i was right  (Read 2116 times)

Offline [Ha]ori_tavi

• View Profile
i was right
« on: August 25, 2011, 05:56:57 pm »
<@AdrenalineX> iQuack [49]: jet black if you do that again im going to report you
<@AdrenalineX> iQuack [49]: rammed me
<@AdrenalineX> iQuack [49]: and it wasnt lag ram
<@AdrenalineX> dogs_in_the_garden [52]: be careful, dont ramm
<@AdrenalineX> Jet_Black [51]: sry ... but i was fighting the car ... sry
 i said ... sry ... then he keeps going with treating me that he`ll report.. i told him fuck off one ... then this ...
<@AdrenalineX> Jet_Black [51]: again ... fuck off ... i`m the troll aroung here ... (admiting you're a troll)
<@AdrenalineX> [MAF]Phobos [57]: and asshole
<@AdrenalineX> [MAF]Phobos [57]:
now you remember???? and i was saying that i`m a troll because i wanted to end that ... and i said that i`m a troll ... like they see me(snoops... mourad ... ride... snikeris ) they`re all friend ... i think ... you too showing just the part where i look bad

<@AdrenalineX> [MAF]Snoops [67]: jet_black again
<@AdrenalineX> [MAF]Snoops [67]: right ..
<@AdrenalineX> [MAF]Snoops [67]: )
he know that i type often right ... and dots ... so he makes fun of me
he even said it and not just him... quack olso ...
<@AdrenalineX> [MAF]Poreotix [71]: hi andy
<@AdrenalineX> [MAF]Snoops [67]: hi ..
<@AdrenalineX> [MAF]Poreotix [71]: )
<@AdrenalineX> [LSR]Cassidy finished 22nd in 3:15.862 (Score:+4.75)
<@AdrenalineX> [MAF]Snoops [67]: right ..
<@AdrenalineX> [LSR]Ride [46]: )
<@AdrenalineX> iQuack [49]:  ...
<@AdrenalineX> [MAF]Snoops [67]: )*
<@AdrenalineX> [LSR]Ride [46]: D=
<@AdrenalineX> Jet_Black [51]: you`re being funny? 
<@AdrenalineX> iQuack [49]: yes
<@AdrenalineX> [LSR]Ride [46]: wooo
<@AdrenalineX> [MAF]Snoops [67]: laughing at you
ride is riding with him ... what a shock
<@AdrenalineX> Jet_Black [51]: i see .. smart thing to do

and for this ... you show what you wanted ... not all ...again ..
<@AdrenalineX> Jet_Black [51]: man .. i knew that macedonians are stupid .. but damn ...   (insulting iQuack)
he said that i cant write my country name corect ... when i told him that i`m from roumania ... and english is not my native language he said something like roumania? a country from africa? and after i said that he is stupid i said that that to live(i said leave .. if you check the logs) in europe and not knowing all the countries .. you`re stupid ... something like that ... so .. if you want to show the logs ... show all not just the part where i look bad ... and when i said i`m a troll you put that (admiting you're a troll) when i was wrong .. why didnt you put same here <@AdrenalineX> [MAF]Snoops [67]: he is a troll ????????????

so it comes to my word ... i`m not the only troll here ... and snoopy is still an admin ... not official .. but when he says something ... like punishing someone that did something to him... you see him rageing on chat  then that guy get`s killed ...or something(not talking about me)

and firefox ... show that last part too ... when he said that i`m gonna be tempbanned ,., so you can prove that i`m right ... show the part form like few days ago when i said that i am a troll only with him and mourad ... see how he treated me ...

These are the logs, not going to comment, just leaving them here .... not a problem ... i`ll comment ... i cant join the server for 24h ... all i have is time.
check when he asked someone ... dont remember who .. to ram jose ... then he did it ... and said no need to ram jose any more then he said he owned him .. or something like that ... this happened before the ban ...

Offline [Ha]ori_tavi

• View Profile
Re: i was right
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 06:35:14 pm »
so ... let`s put this to an end ... thanks for showing that i`m right ... actualy for letting me show them that i`m right .. and i may be a troll .. but i`m not the only one ... they are just the same .. maybe worst ...

sry  for this long posts ... if you look at all my posts on forum ... they are long ...
sry if i got to worked up and rage like i did ... now snoopy i can play the inocenct..

unban maybe? i rly want to play tonight :))

right ..

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 07:43:18 pm »
If you troll, expect to be trolled back. Can't handle it? Stop trolling. You seem to be the problem, the person who starts all of this. Can't handle snoopy making fun of the way you type? Stop poking fun about the fact he isn't admin anymore. Simple as that. Now accept your ban and move on. Make another topic and your ban will increase.

Snoopy: "i said i could see a tempban soon because you've been trolling long enough, i could see people were getting really pissed off with you. and this isn't the first time so stop twisting things. you already admitted to trolling me and being a dick because you knew i couldn't do anything about it"

Everybody is pissed off about the way you act.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 07:46:40 pm by [MAF]FireFox »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 10:17:02 pm »
you got 2 topics? cunt

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 09:11:26 pm »
^ He doesn't deserve to be called that.

Well you're probably unbanned now, I was wondering why you weren't on the banlist but you got unbanned automatically coz it was a /tempban.