Author Topic: Gregorz [BANNED]  (Read 5451 times)

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
Gregorz [BANNED]
« on: March 24, 2011, 08:03:05 pm »
I don't write a book again... there's the log, i ask a head admin to decide. Snoopy can't stop being childish. Ramming me, flaming me, freezing me, flunging my vehicle while i said NOTHING to him or anyone else. At the end, when he rammed me not the first time, and because of it i rammed Kryziek in the next road, i called Snoopy a fag... and? He called me in better names at the last few days. It is admin abusing, isn't it?

My IP is dynamic.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 09:57:48 pm by (mehlol) »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: Gregorz
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 08:05:32 pm »
Snoopy can't stop being childish. Ramming me, flaming me, freezing me, flunging my vehicle while i said NOTHING to him or anyone else. At the end, when he rammed me not the first time, and because of it i rammed Kryziek in the next road, i called Snoopy a fag... and? He called me in better names at the last few days. It is admin abusing, isn't it?

My IP is dynamic.

i don't ram you, i said it's sync and you called me a fag.. and you told me the other day that it's ok to block people because it's a part of racing when i caught you blocking me for a whole race.
and i often type the wrong ID too. anyway you calling me a fag and running off yesterday after saying more stuff to me just proves why you should stay banned and if mooman wants to keep unbanning you then i will keep banning you :)

two of many screenshots but cba uploading them all because you are worthless and a waste of my time tbh

« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 08:11:22 pm by (mehlol) »

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 08:13:34 pm »
WHAT THE FUCK are you talking about? Lie to yourself and everybody! Sync?? OMG, that was the biggest ram i've ever get! Classic one. Typing wrong ID, eh? You freezed me and flunged my vehicles a lot of times, and said wrong ID... but after it, you didn't do it with the good ID! :L You are ridiculous now.

I said blocking is ok? When? I said that wasn't a blocking... you tried to overtake me in every corner, and at the end of the race, you cried cause i didn't let you. You didn't have a good overtake point, only tried to treat me like a rammer n00b, but i'm not that.

I believe in mooman and other admins. They will see it in the log, and you will be the bad guy at the end of the topic... like the last time! Oh, by the was... why did you delete that topic? ;) Don't need to answer, i know.

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 08:17:15 pm »
by the was --> by the way*

These pictures are nothing. I didn't say that blocking is ok... and the second picture we can see what i saw. You rammed me, and that's why i rammed Krzy at the next road. You lied, that's why i called you fag. You only waited for it since days, now you have a reason to ban me... well done (Y)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 08:19:28 pm »
google sa-mp sync

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 08:21:07 pm »
Why you acting like a guy who started SA:MP today? I know about sync, that's why i'm not a rammer. If someone doesn't calculate the sync, the end will be a ram. If you can't calculate this, in my opinion you have to learn about sync.

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2011, 08:22:09 pm »
We all know what is it... you tried to find a reason to ban me, and now you got it.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2011, 08:22:51 pm »
ramming happens by accident, it wasn't on purpose.. but once again you have to start raging at somebody over silly stuff.. you cause shit every day :/

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2011, 08:29:10 pm »
Choose one: 1. you are an amateur, who doesn't know the rules and rammed me because of an accident in a lonely road ; 2. you rammed me because you wanted it

If someone have 20000+ races (i don't know) i can't realise the first version.

I cause shit every day, hmmm :) With what? I'm only racing, i have problems with nobody, most of the people likes me here, but what is more important, doesn't have problem with me. You always trying to be the whole server.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2011, 08:33:39 pm »
Choose one: 1. you are an amateur, who doesn't know the rules and rammed me because of an accident in a lonely road ; 2. you rammed me because you wanted it

k what ever you say

I cause shit every day, hmmm :) With what? I'm only racing, i have problems with nobody, most of the people likes me here, but what is more important, doesn't have problem with me. You always trying to be the whole server.

constant raging, and flaming every player when you get angry and i don't think too many people actually like you as much as you think they do :)

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2011, 08:39:58 pm »
Believe it or not, you don't see everything about my relationships. But i'm not here to collect friends.

I never flame a player who say "sorry" after his fault... i always say sorry after my fault, and i except the same. There were a lot of situations when i didn't ram, but i said sorry cause i wasn't sure. If people say nothing after an epic ram, yes i became angry, and trying to talk with them.

Not this is the main thing now. You never said on the server that it is a problem for you... only trying to make extra reasons now.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2011, 09:07:21 pm »
WHAT THE FUCK are you talking about? Lie to yourself and everybody! Sync?? OMG, that was the biggest ram i've ever get! Classic one. Typing wrong ID, eh? You freezed me and flunged my vehicles a lot of times, and said wrong ID... but after it, you didn't do it with the good ID! :L You are ridiculous now.

I said blocking is ok? When? I said that wasn't a blocking... you tried to overtake me in every corner, and at the end of the race, you cried cause i didn't let you. You didn't have a good overtake point, only tried to treat me like a rammer n00b, but i'm not that.

I believe in mooman and other admins. They will see it in the log, and you will be the bad guy at the end of the topic... like the last time! Oh, by the was... why did you delete that topic? ;) Don't need to answer, i know.

i like flinging runty's vehicle but his ID was close to yours and i accidentally typed the wrong ID but you started raging over it again
basically you are saying blocking is ok because you said you wouldn't let me overtake you at every corner when i was clearly faster. so i assume you do that with every racer and you think it's ok when it is not
i never cried, i told you to race fair but you still wouldn't and you started raging at me again, like yesterday then you started on me and ran from the server

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2011, 09:15:04 pm »
This lilrunty thing is blabla... you didn't flung him after me. I'm not stupid.

What did i start? You rammed me after the race... when i did it with you few months ago, you said it's annoying, and i got kicks. Now you did the same, i did the same as you before, and it's a problem to you again. I did nothing before i left, only typed a ";D" when i came back after the kick. Why i left? MadMax loaded a hotring oval, you clearly now i hate them... i told you why i leave. I left and did something else, then went back to the server about half an hour.

I'm racing fair, only won't go out from the perfect line to let you pass me. You couldn't overtake me and it hurts you. You didn't have a clear overtake point, but np! :) I would let you if you had it... as everyone else. I hate you, but on the track, you are only a racer like everyone else.

We can't step from 1 to 2 this way. I'm waiting for the others

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2011, 09:16:13 pm »
I'm expecting you to reply to this topic with something like "admin abuser" or "idiot", since that's the best you can come up with. Anyway, you've been doing shit like this since you started. When Snoopy last banned you, you were all nice to him in the reply, making a few of the "blind" admins get on your side. I believe "Gregorz is perfect and does nothing wrong" was one of the sentences used. Then, the moment you get unbanned, your ego expands and you think you own the fucking place again. I have screenshots of you talking about me behind my back, thanks to my "secret source". I also had over 250 screenshots of you raging and flaming other players, but I lost them. If you don't believe me, we could always consult Mr Serverlogs ;_;. Raging is not your biggest problem, however. It is actually your attitude and respect for others. E.G your unprovoked insult on Andy yesterday. Server logs can prove that too, I believe. You're a lot worse than Riot was, so if he deserves to be banned, you definitely do. The only difference is that he had the guts to say it directly to people, unlike you, who is just a sneaky, little pussy about it. I believe that I do still have a few more screenshots of your rage, which if I can find them or at least they still exist, I'll upload at a later date. And at your "I believe in mooman and other admins" comment, I notice how you don't mention any admins that you haven't mananaged to get onto your side with your asslicking.

I think that will be all, [LSR]Gregorz [FSR]Gregorz [2F2F]Gregorz [NotBannedFromAdrenalineX]Gregorz Fagorz ;)

In case you're too stuck up your own arse and stupid to realize (which you probably are), I was hinting towards the fact that you've been kicked from every clan you ever joined and now banned from the server. To me, it really looks like you have a lot of friends ::)

Heh, just remembered one last point, I'll say it n...- oh fuck an oval I guess I gotta ragequit first!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 09:18:39 pm by [aXs]JOE »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2011, 09:16:41 pm »
shit happens, i had this prepared because i knew you started raging at it and i needed to defend myself :)