Author Topic: Gregorz [BANNED]  (Read 5452 times)

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
Re: Gregorz
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2011, 09:29:35 pm »
How could you type 40 than 39? OMG, what a poor try. You did it because you knew we will be here! :)

Dear Joe, you could be a twin of Snoopy. Yes, once i typed "/me is happy because Joe left"... wow, what an insult, 1000 times little than yours, but i said that it's true. I typed it. I said sorry for it, and told you that there won't be more like this. What ass licking are you talking about, btw? Cause i could respect an admin who doesn't decide about who does he hate or like, only see the facts? I have no friends here, and i don't need friends here... but i have argues with no one. You have to know the difference, maybe you are older than 8.

Oh, the clan story, nice! :) From 2 clans, i kicked because of the arguements with Snoopy, so i think don't need to talk more about it. From 2F2F, i kicked because of my bad stats, Snikeris and Slowdoh making a clean up, but they said in the future i could be a member again. Everything can happen.

I didn't lick anyone's ass. The admins who defended me in the previous topic, weren't my friends, only guys who saw the truth. By the ways, why is that topic deleted? Interesting, Mr. Server leader was really khm there, and he couldn't deal with it ;)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2011, 09:34:10 pm »
i always make silly mistakes when typing IDs :)

you got kicked from all three clans because of your attitude, but don't be ashamed because i once got kicked from LSD because i had a bad attitude and i can actually admit that unlike you, so i accepted it and moved on :) unlike you who makes the same mistakes in each clan you join, so look at yourself first instead of blaming me for you being kicked from clans.. i never forced or told anybody to kick you :)

i still laugh at the "gregorz never does anything wrong comment too" that's like an insult to me omg i can't believe that hardly anybody has realised what you're actually like!

and what topic? oh that it got moved to the admin board it never got deleted it :)

"Gregorz... « 1 2 ... 6 7  All »    Gregorz    96    948    Last post February 11, 2011, 11:48:35 PM
by (mehlol)"
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 09:37:03 pm by (mehlol) »

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2011, 09:41:16 pm »
Yes. And i'm a retard who believe this. Blah

There was no problem with my attitude... i have gr8 relationships with my clanmates and leaders, but how could you know that... maybe FSR is the "but", cause Shelbyracer invited me without asking Phobos, but it isn't important. From FSR and LSR i kicked when you banned me = the arguement with you. I don't say that the kick was because of you, but you weren't innocent.

I can't understand this point, dunno what it is... "gregorz never does anything wrong comment too"

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2011, 09:53:11 pm »
How could you type 40 than 39? OMG, what a poor try. You did it because you knew we will be here! :)

He could have glanced at Tom's name, then glanced at the ID. It's not hard to accidentally look up a little and look at the wrong ID.

Dear Joe, you could be a twin of Snoopy. Yes, once i typed "/me is happy because Joe left"... wow, what an insult, 1000 times little than yours, but i said that it's true. I typed it. I said sorry for it, and told you that there won't be more like this.

It's not the only time. Plus, when I confronted you about it, you pussied out at first and said it never happened. Then you must have had a random boost of courage and decided to admit it, but you still acted a pussy and covered it up by saying you wasn't talking about me. And about me insulting you: I just once said the truth and told you that you're making yourself look bad by raging at every oval. Wow, what a crysis!

What ass licking are you talking about, btw? Cause i could respect an admin who doesn't decide about who does he hate or like, only see the facts? I have no friends here, and i don't need friends here... but i have argues with no one. You have to know the difference, maybe you are older than 8.

I'm talking about the fact that when Snoopy banned you at first, you said "Sorry I was a noob and I didn't mean it" or something along those lines. Then, you saw that some admins may be believing you a little, and instantly pounced on the opportunity to suck up to them and increase the bias. "but i have argues with no one"?! Want a list?! And yeah I am older than 8, meaning I'm a lot older than you act.

Oh, the clan story, nice! :) From 2 clans, i kicked because of the arguements with Snoopy, so i think don't need to talk more about it. From 2F2F, i kicked because of my bad stats, Snikeris and Slowdoh making a clean up, but they said in the future i could be a member again. Everything can happen.

From LSR, you got kicked for being an arrogant prick. And you're right - you got kicked from FSR because of the arguements with Snoopy. Or because Phobos saw the whole thing through IRC and noticed how much of a prick you are. On the 2F2F matter, they're either just saying that because they know you're just gonna rage or because they're some of the biased admins you managed to attract. And there's no way you got kicked for bad stats, you have 45k points and a high percentage of wins (not that you earnt them fairly).

I didn't lick anyone's ass. The admins who defended me in the previous topic, weren't my friends, only guys who saw the truth. By the ways, why is that topic deleted? Interesting, Mr. Server leader was really khm there, and he couldn't deal with it ;)

Yes you did. The admins who defended you saw the twisted version of reality that you put accross. Truth? There's no truth about it. The topic wasn't deleted, but rather moved to the admin section for us admins to propperly discuss it. And you're right, "Mr. Server leader" couldn't deal with it. And neither could I. And the reason we couldn't deal with it was because neither me or him can stand having pricks like you on the server, while people like Riot stay banned for causing much less trouble.

There was no problem with my attitude... i have gr8 relationships with my clanmates and leaders

Such a great relationship that you never lasted more than a month in any clan?
* [aXs]JOE wins.

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2011, 09:56:10 pm »
What admin board? I can't find that topic's posts in my own posts...

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/3818/wherel.jpg

So why did you hide it? Only that topic from hundreds of topics. You should try to explain it, whatever, maybe Joe will believe you :D

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2011, 09:57:28 pm »
somebody else wanted to hide it, i can't remember who, anyway you should stay banned now and i'll keep banning you even if somebody else unbans you because this will never end and you will never be nice to us :)

bye!

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
Re: Gregorz [BANNED]
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2011, 10:16:59 pm »
What admin board? I can't find that topic's posts in my own posts...

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/3818/wherel.jpg

So why did you hide it? Only that topic from hundreds of topics. You should try to explain it, whatever, maybe Joe will believe you :D

You can't see the admin board because you're not an admin, genius. It's not hidden at all, and the reason you can't find it is because this forum hides all admin-board posts from non-admins. Your retarded assumption has just shown everyone what an idiot you are, as every admin knows that the topic ain't hidden at all.

Bye, you're banned and this topic is LOCKED.