Author Topic: Czech weed law  (Read 8299 times)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Czech weed law
« on: January 02, 2010, 10:17:37 pm »
Especially for devil, but also for people who wanna read.

(I just read it fast and not totally).

http://current.com/items/91644649_czech-government-allows-personal-cannabis-use-in-2010.htm

But what I saw that Czechs can have weed in their pocket without getting punished ;)

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
Re: Czech weed law
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 11:12:52 pm »
this is the best thing that our Czech government have ever done lol
(they are bunch of idiots indeed)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 11:53:38 pm »
I didn't read all and maybe it doesn't say all. But you can have weed in your pocket and 5 plants at house.. but no weed selling in the so called "coffeeshops" like we got in the Netherlands? Or maybe I missed that part.

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 12:27:03 am »
yes, i think we cannot sell it in shops :L

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2010, 02:19:11 am »
shit dude, Im moving to fuckin europe
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2010, 11:26:08 am »
 ;D

Offline [MAF]Sighmoan

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2010, 10:26:40 am »
It's interesting to read how some European countries are loosening their drugs laws for small amounts of personal use. If this continues it will be interesting to see how hard line countries such as the US will react, since they have a zero tolerance policy and have always been the main leader in the 'war on drugs' (which is about as winnable as the war on terror).
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 12:18:13 pm by [UK]Simon »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2010, 11:36:41 am »
Weed/Hash should be totally legalized imo. That means, selling in coffeeshops(thats the name for the shops where we sell weed in the Netherlands), being able to have x gram of weed with you at any moment and government or individuals who grow weed for the shops.

I'm glad to hear the Czech government relaxed the rules on weed. If I'm right you can have a small amount of weed in your pocket in the Netherlands, Belgium and Czech without prosecution(only looking at the EU-27).

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2010, 03:20:29 pm »
everything should be legal. people are getting it anyway so why punish them for what they're putting in their own bodies? :(
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2010, 04:11:53 pm »
everything should be legal. people are getting it anyway so why punish them for what they're putting in their own bodies? :(

igzakli

Offline [MAF]Sighmoan

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2010, 04:20:48 pm »

Because (at least in Europe) most, if not all countries are democracies, and the majority of the population doesn't take drugs and believe the FUD that is shovelled down their throats by the press.

The chance of ever having a totally open debate about drugs is quite simply never going to happen.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2010, 04:32:17 pm »
`

Because some people get ill because of it (smoking) and we all pay tax for it.. and some not wanna pay for that.
But ye, same counts for people who get disabled by a car accident because they drove too hard... you also pay for them..

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2010, 04:34:27 pm »
they're gonna smoke it anyway. i think the bigger waste of money is the money they're spending building prisons for people who did nothing wrong and all the money spent attempting to enforce their pointless laws :L
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]Sighmoan

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2010, 04:54:58 pm »
At work now but will contribute more to this thread later once home.

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2010, 05:24:59 pm »
Theres a big group in Costa Rica that us getting signatures to send a law proposal to make something similar to Czech with weed, hope they get those signatures soon
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not