Author Topic: Unban ! [MONITORING]  (Read 2959 times)

Offline BrunoHighlander

• View Profile
Unban ! [MONITORING]
« on: September 23, 2012, 09:37:52 pm »
Now the bit I was banned for the reason of time tt, impossible, I can explain, I died and even killed, I pressed t / tt, and hit enter, and it came out 2 bikes, and I went down one, to take the other path, and automatically ended the race with that time, I swear! It was not speed hack, it was just a bug! I swear, I am against hacks, would not apply to win only 1 record, it was a bug that occurred in TT, unban please! :/
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 11:22:58 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
Re: Unban !
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 09:55:55 pm »
If 2 bikes spawned why did you leave the one you were in and went into the other? Anyway wait, first I want to know if what happened to you is even possible

Offline BrunoHighlander

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 09:59:37 pm »
I left one, to go to another because she was in the middle of the track, and would hinder me, is the following, when we die, we automatically goes to that screen where it has the Try Again, Random Race, etc.. . ! I died, and I killed it, I typed / tt, and hit enter, and once pressed enter, was 2 times at the same time for the tt, so it was two bikes! Sorry for the typos! :/

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 01:00:28 pm »
i don't really understand how two bikes can give you an advantage? explain please

Offline BrunoHighlander

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2012, 03:03:18 pm »
Thus, when we die, that window automatically appears as TT, and I killed it, I typed / TT, and hit ENTER, and once I had pressed the enter, I went two times at the same time for the TT, and it came out two bikes and one of them got in the way of the stunt, when I was there in the front, I went back to get the one that was holding me back, and when I came back and went down from what I was in for another ride and withdraw it appeared on chat, 1st Record. So was what happened!

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2012, 03:40:47 pm »
so you didn't even hit the checkpoint in any way?

Offline BrunoHighlander

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2012, 03:44:28 pm »
No! I caught the first CP, then bumped the bike that was on the runway, then I went back to remove it from there, did not get to finish the race!

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2012, 04:39:24 pm »
so you never were close to finish and still hit it somehow?

Offline BrunoHighlander

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2012, 04:51:32 pm »
I barely started the race, and I knocked on the bike, and when I hit, I saw that he had no chance to record, so I decided to pull it back from there, why did not she would be there in the same place forever, then I took it from there and gave / TT to start the race, and it had happened the record.

Offline BrunoHighlander

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2012, 03:04:51 pm »
answers here!!  :'(

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2012, 09:52:57 pm »
Ok, since I haven't seen you cheating I will unban you, but we will be monitoring you. You can play now.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 09:57:50 pm by [FSR]Agus »