Author Topic: s0beit's Interview  (Read 3963 times)

Offline some_punk

• View Profile
s0beit's Interview
« on: September 13, 2010, 06:16:01 am »
OKStyle: "Hello. I'm OKStyle - Owner of Russian GTA News Project (GTA-news.org). Can I Asked some questions to you for Interview for My Project?"
s0beit: "Sure, go ahead, We CAN chat on IRC or another medium if it Would be Quicker, or Could I answer a questionare through Email"

OKStyle: "Today We want to Talk about your history-related games series Grand Theft Auto (Cause s0beit wrote cheats Not just for GTA, CA. The Author). Now you - known in Certain circles, personality, Author of Fashion, Which is One of the most popular "Cheat" / trainers ... And tell us how it all started?"
s0beit: "Well it started a long, long time ago at a Place called mtavcsux.net, the Site is Currently Not in full Operation BUT I Have learned things in That small community helped Which Have Me Better to make hacks and mods in the future , and helped me to be a better programmer in general. m0d_s0beit however started a few years ago when SA-MP released its first update, the very first version i wrote was very crude but a developer named "wang" came a long and revised it into the version you are all familiar with today, the community also helped in developing some features of m0d_s0beit, a man named "nuckfuts" now maintains the current google-code page. Can be found here: http://code.google.com / p/m0d-s0beit-sa /)

It Is not a very exciting Story Especially from My perspective, BUT, I am nobody Without My wonderful communities."

OKStyle: "We all want to know, Which Means your Nick Name? And whats your Real Name, if it's Not a secret?"
s0beit: "s0beit Was a Name Created by Me in My Youth When I Was a graffiti artist ... it sounds very unusual BUT I swear ITS True! It is a Way to Say the american / english term "so be it", Which means "Let it be so, I accept it as it is.", meaning i am a very relaxed individual i guess you could say! My real first name is "Andrew", i live in Chicago, Illinois USA but that is all i am letting you know, hehe ..."

OKStyle: "Why Cheat? No protection from Them, namely, game hacking?"
s0beit: "I Cheat Because I Have Found it always fun, Cheating Itself CAN be quite entertaining and I like to amAze people with special My Abilities, like a Magician, I Also use it for making people mad BUT Never punishing anyone, or vengence, i just like to see their reaction. It can be quite amusing when people take games too seriously. Developing cheats is another matter, i love the challenge of fighting some one else's code, or finding out the secrets of a game engine which most people do Not know. Very intellectually entertaining."

OKStyle: "What do you Think, why Players use cheats? There are many Opinions, BUT We want to know is yours."
s0beit: "Players Mostly use cheats to gain the advantage, I am Not a person Who cares about scores or ingame money or reputation, BUT a lot of people do care."

OKStyle: "Are you Familiar with Other "Capable" chitopisateli, for Example, such as CrazyVirus, V0gelz etc.?"
s0beit: "I am Familiar with V0gelz, he is a good friend of mine from years ago and is a good developer. I am Not Familiar with CrazyVirus."

OKStyle: "You'll Never Come up with the idea of Cooperation with Them?"
s0beit: "I Do not Currently Maintain the m0d_s0beit code, Nuckfuts does, BUT I'm sure Nuckfuts gets all the help he needs from the community."

OKStyle: "You Follow the distribution of ITS Modifications?"
s0beit: "I do Not (hehe), I Have many Projects Going on and I Generally Do not care if anyone MODIFIES My code or redistributes it (unless They sell it, That is just dirty .. BUT I will not make a Fuss if They do, I just Think less of Them) and most people Who Maintain My code now Feel the Same Way Generally."

OKStyle: "Is your Project Open? Modification translated Into Different languages, some people, such NaWaR, Change a few elements and give your mod for Their work. Emblem you this nickname?"
s0beit: "Our Project is Open, anyone CAN Modify it and it Distribute Freely as long as They give Credits, BUT I Do not like When people Steal Credits, I am Familiar with NaWaR and I Really Do not approve of what he does (In the past he Has removed from HIS distrobutions Credits). It is however the Internet, if I Got upset over things like this I Would be a very Depressed man."

OKStyle: "If you know That you CAN tell about it? As far as We know - Was he Russian."
s0beit: "I Believe Answered I above this, I know some details about NaWaR BUT I will not reveal Them, That is if what you mean ..."

OKStyle: "Your "Cheat" is supported in the San-Andreas Multiplayer (SA-MP) and Multi Theft Auto (MTA). This Support is specifically Added the mod and INITIALLY Worked in the multiplayer?"
s0beit: "Our definately Cheat is Not supported by Either SA-MP or MTA, They are Probably Trying to Stop it in Fact. m0d_s0beit Was Developed as a multiplayer Cheat at First, BUT Was compatible with Single Player."

OKStyle: "Do you Not Cooperate with the Developers of multiplayer GTA?"
s0beit: "I Do not, no. I do however know many of Them and They are Generally good Developers ..."

OKStyle: "In the World of multiplayer GTA, There are forms of Organization, such as clans. Never Been in Any?"
s0beit: "Good question, I Was formerly in a clan yes ... the [KFC] Which clan runs the Party Server, I Was using the alias "Opium" at the time and I Was quite good, I Think, this Was Back in the GTA - Vice City Days however BUT They are Generally good people."

OKStyle: "If you Were, then as an impression?"
s0beit: "I Believe I Left some impression, They Also Left an impression on Me. They Were fun people to hang out with and I remember Sometimes Them, They Were the First people on the Internet I Was able to Have fun with in a chat Room, just Relaxing Playing a game. I Held an underboss status at the time, I Was in charge of a small portion of the clan in Place of some One else. We did pretty well I Think."

OKStyle: "If Left, what a reason?"
s0beit: "I Do not remember the Circumstances Behind My Leaving exactly, I Think the clan scene just Died after a while. I Would Ask Them BUT They are Not often do on the Internet or Have new contact information, this Was many years ago"

OKStyle: "In this, the Russian language, the community Has Recently Begun to Appear Formations cheaters, some of Whom Have Become legends. For instance, the clan [AO], Players: Neo, Admin, [MOO] Mapper ... Heard of Them?"
s0beit: "I Have Heard of [MOO] Mmapper BUT Not the others, I Live in America and it is hard for Me to Keep up with Developments in Russia. I am sure They are Fine people."

OKStyle: "Have you ever Heard of the Wars cheaters? On the training Cheating and TOP-100 cheaters? On the rank of teacher and student?"
s0beit: "I Have Not BUT it sounds interesting, maybe you CAN fill in Me!"

OKStyle: "How Could you EXPLAIN the Fact That such Wars do Not win your user Modification, and, for Example, owners or CrazyTrainer CLEO?"
s0beit: "Like I Explained above I am unaware of what Those are, I Have no idea Sorry."

OKStyle: "Never regretted m0d_s0beit That Was "Born"?"
s0beit: "Not Really, I regret making the users Suffer BUT if I Did not do it then somebody else Would Have done it. It is a Fact of life."

OKStyle: "Braley Do you Have an Interview before this moment? For Example, some large portals on the GTA game series?"
s0beit: "I Have Not Been interviewed before Personally no, you guys are the First to Have Found My Email I guess! (I Have not gotten Any emails bugging Me about m0d_s0beit Updates so it must be True, lol) ..."

OKStyle: "Maybe you want to Say Something on My Own? What an interesting Story, perhaps?"
s0beit: "I Would like to Say That I appreciate do Not how Kye handled HIS Own staff and the community at large. There is a reason he is alone now and I Hope people convert to MTA Because Their feature list is strong. Also I prefer Lua to Pawno these days.

I would also like to thank Jacob, Trix, the old DRuG clan, Static (Assembly programmer), wang, V0gelz, RealFreaky and many others who made the mtavcsux.net a community to be proud of. We learned things There."

OKStyle: "What are your future plans? Will Continue to update and Maintain m0d_s0beit?"
s0beit: "I Like mentioned Earlier I do Not Support m0d_s0beit at this time, nuckfuts Supports it now and he Shows no signs of stopping. Actually I do Have some Other Projects however. I run a Site Dedicated to multiplayer Cheating known as thisgamesux.net and a Mafia 2 modding website known as mafia-empire.com, they are in english but perhaps your users might enjoy visiting. I also maintain a blog which usually has my single-player mods in it, http://mods.guidtech. net."

Quote: http://s0beit.pastebin.com/n0pUZ4qs

PS: i knew it!

Offline Karlip

• Admin
  • -something clever-
    • View Profile
Re: s0beit's Interview
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 10:36:20 am »
s0beit is nothing now, it's all futnucks.

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 07:11:44 pm »
I would also like to thank Jacob

The guy who hacked sa-mp?!

I would also like to thank Jacob, Trix, the old DRuG clan, Static (Assembly programmer), wang, V0gelz,

From this one paragraph, I can already see what a noob s0beit is

s0beit: "I Would like to Say That I appreciate do Not how Kye handled HIS Own staff and the community at large. There is a reason he is alone now and I Hope people convert to MTA Because Their feature list is strong. Also I prefer Lua to Pawno these days.

Retarded. SA-MP owns MTA in too many ways for people to convert lol

s0beit: "I Cheat Because I Have Found it always fun, Cheating Itself CAN be quite entertaining and I like to amAze people with special My Abilities, like a Magician

Whenever I see a hacker, the last thing I do is get amazed and think it's a magician...

I Also use it for making people mad BUT Never punishing anyone, or vengence, i just like to see their reaction.

What a dick.

Offline [2F2F]Hellmuth

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2010, 12:47:40 am »
MENTAL DISORDER

[X] CONFIRMED

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee