Author Topic: RANT THREAD  (Read 28966 times)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: RANT THREAD
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2010, 10:17:29 am »
probably lol, I saw Snoopy being busy with a dedicated server.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2010, 01:39:35 pm »

interesting, there is a AX L4D2 server?  ;D

sorry for offtopic :L

yep me and andre set one up, we should get an AX VS game soon :)

Offline ZeeK

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2010, 01:43:06 pm »
People who hate oneworld, SK, and IV races.

I like those races but it would be better if I had a better PC.

Offline Witchfynde

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2010, 04:11:26 pm »
I love one-world, SK and IV races. Sure, the start is a mess but its a lot of fun when its spread out. And oval races are cool if its not just a few cars or TT, cause then it just gets boring. I best prefer races like the LS_Street_Series, 20 minutes of racing.

One of the things I hate though is idiots who call any kind of rock music with screaming vocals screamo. To them stuff like Slayer is fucking screamo. Damn, I remember back when in my country you would use Slayer to scare little kids. I mean, I want people to respect me, not laugh at the "emo" music Im listening to. The same idiots wouldnt know the difference between Napalm Death and Brokencyde. Also, same idiots label any kind of music more melancholic or negative, say, Black Sabbath emo. Pfft. The thing known as emo has trashed the name of rock'n'roll. Fuck, a couple of little kids out on the town called me emo cause I got long hair (down to my chest). I went to myspace and saw My Chemical Romance listed as "metal". If MCR are metal then Nirvana is grindcore.
Kurrackt grammer, seenteks n cahpeetahleezey-shun art ye mates.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2010, 04:13:32 pm »
(gayy)

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #65 on: July 22, 2010, 06:17:19 pm »
One of the things I hate though is idiots who call any kind of rock music with screaming vocals screamo. To them stuff like Slayer is fucking screamo. Damn, I remember back when in my country you would use Slayer to scare little kids. I mean, I want people to respect me, not laugh at the "emo" music Im listening to. The same idiots wouldnt know the difference between Napalm Death and Brokencyde. Also, same idiots label any kind of music more melancholic or negative, say, Black Sabbath emo. Pfft. The thing known as emo has trashed the name of rock'n'roll. Fuck, a couple of little kids out on the town called me emo cause I got long hair (down to my chest). I went to myspace and saw My Chemical Romance listed as "metal". If MCR are metal then Nirvana is grindcore.
+1

(gayy)
go away ush  :P

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2010, 01:26:18 pm »
+1

(gayy)

+2

Offline Epicnawb

« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2010, 01:49:18 pm »
+1

(gayy)

+2

+3
| Be Quiet Dark Base 700 | Ryzen 5 3600x | RTX 3070 |

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2010, 02:07:51 pm »
I hate hate. :D

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2010, 04:23:19 pm »
You know what really takes the piss? Eggs. I hate it when I'm trying to crack one and it goes all over the place :(

Offline Karlip

• Admin
  • -something clever-
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2010, 05:17:19 pm »
I hate vans.
I hate lawyers.
I hate doctors.
I hate stairs.
I hate cops.
[/Francis]
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 11:59:46 am by Karlip »

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2010, 09:44:40 am »
I fucking hate this new google pics search. All pics are loaded in one page   :-X

Offline [MAF]Jur1z

« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2010, 10:30:00 am »
I fucking hate this new google pics search. All pics are loaded in one page   :-X

same

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2010, 04:25:37 pm »

same

same

Offline [MAF]Epoxi

« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2010, 11:04:16 pm »
You know what really takes the piss? Eggs. I hate it when I'm trying to crack one and it goes all over the place :(

Eggs are like dogs: they sense fear. If you confidently approach an egg and firmly crack it, it will split neatly. If you try to be careful, it knows you are weak and will use the opportunity to take advantage of you and your kitchen counter.

As for new Google image search, I love it! The trick is to use the PageDown button rather than scrolling. It makes finding photos so much easier and faster.