Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - 3DSexVilla

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52
1
Off-Topic / Re: #Photos of AdrenalineX Players!
« on: December 23, 2019, 06:21:04 pm »
 :L :L :L

3
Off-Topic / Re: Deceptive Site Ahead
« on: March 16, 2019, 10:20:34 am »
Any website out of the "official atmosphere" like Youtube, Instagram, Steam etc are suspicious

4
General Server Discussion / Re: So guys...
« on: March 07, 2019, 07:04:29 pm »
mooman is japanese now  :L, soon he's gonna become a monk

5
General Server Discussion / Re: So guys...
« on: February 14, 2019, 09:30:03 am »
many people are changing laptop to tablet

6
AdrenalineX Development / Re: Wasteland
« on: September 20, 2017, 02:29:53 am »
good job man

8
Media / Re: Screenshots
« on: September 11, 2017, 08:00:10 am »
that system is very bugged  :L
he has high fps but it says he got fps below 30 fps

9
Off-Topic / Half-Life 3 story is revealed by ex-Valve writer
« on: September 09, 2017, 06:32:36 am »
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-08-25-ex-valve-writer-reveals-what-may-have-been-half-life-2-episode-3s-story

we still don't know who is Gman but at least we know how it ends. i'm pretty sure there are many modders making the mod of its right now

10
Suggestions / Re: MAKE AX GREAT AGAIN!!!
« on: September 04, 2017, 07:37:23 am »
I'm sure that after 1 year in ban player no will be cheating again.
For example: I was banned in 2011 and if be they unban me in 2012 or 2013 i'm never cheated again, but they always said "no 2nd chance who cheated in the past etc.." and all my apps been denied. When i was first time banned me been 13 or 14 years old. Now i'm 20 and i'm only returned :D

 :'( :'( :'(

11
Suggestions / Re: MAKE AX GREAT AGAIN!!!
« on: September 03, 2017, 06:40:34 pm »
yes, a kid using cheats isn't so dangerous, his tops will be deleted anyway  :L. worst are those who use ddos attack

12
Off-Topic / Re: mooman hacked
« on: September 03, 2017, 04:40:48 pm »
it has a tiny easter egg in the world map :p

13
Off-Topic / Re: mooman hacked
« on: September 03, 2017, 04:25:47 pm »
why fsr tho

cuz it's the craziest clan of the server

14
Suggestions / Re: MAKE AX GREAT AGAIN!!!
« on: September 03, 2017, 04:08:04 am »
And what did you do except that you shared players in 5-6 different modes? Let's say that AX has at least 50 players online and 5 modes (maps) at any time, each mode will have a maximum of 10 players. I provided an option with which all the players on the server could play without problems, this is not better?

Better than have no players at all.
99% of the players who realizes you need to download a launcher in order to play this server will give up and wont play it.
99% of those 1% who realizes you need to download a huge map in order to play this server, will join the other 99%.

Creating a launcher for this server is not even shooting at our own feet, its shooting at our own heads.

he's right, if i enter in a server and it forces me to register, usually i ragequit, imagine to download a launcher

15
Off-Topic / mooman hacked
« on: September 03, 2017, 03:49:19 am »

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52