Author Topic: PLS Unban  (Read 3558 times)

Offline zzojika[]

• View Profile
PLS Unban
« on: July 17, 2009, 07:56:38 pm »

1. In game nick: zzojika
2. 86.126.243.45
3. Admin who banned you: Snoopy
4. Reason: Speed Hacking
5. I enetered in this server 2nd day this week, and i really enjoyed it, till i get this message, that i'm banned for speed
    hacking. I'm not hacker, i was started from first lane, and 10 sec later server closed the connection.
    Honestly, maybe i'm a little bit old for pc games, it's just hobby for me, but i can tell you, that hacking isn't my style.

Regards

Offline Shelooo

• View Profile
Re: PLS Unban
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 07:58:26 pm »
I see you in the race, you are using speedhacking sorry man
OMFG!
Yeah Jajaja ...
Orly?, Yrly ...
Lol! EPIC!

Offline zzojika[]

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 09:19:53 pm »
I just wanna tell u that i don't need to invent any 'stories' to protect my rights. Today i met admin POD [pod], and i was helped out, by falling down [don't know on which racemap happened].
(Anyway, what i wanted to say with this is: thank u for judging people, Shelooo, whom u don't even know, by the way.)
This make Difference between u and admin pod, cause with people like them, are excellent to play !!! And probably i get banned much faster, if i had used hacks, when i was playing this afternoon, and didn't know who's admin.
Yes, it's everyones right to judge hackers, so it's mine too: i hate cheating in any way.
And i do like having a good time and again on this server, so it's up to Mr. Server Leader, to decide.
Thank U

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 06:36:24 am »
Snoopy seems very sure he caught you in the act. (I remember the banning).

Mr Server Leader :L

But, I think we should give zojika another chance. We all know that sync issues can make the most innocent situations, look very unfair.

Some say zero tolerance, I say give the guy another chance, see if we can nail him again.

Offline zzojika[]

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2009, 07:32:02 am »
Snoopy seems very sure he caught you in the act. (I remember the banning).

Mr Server Leader :L

But, I think we should give zojika another chance. We all know that sync issues can make the most innocent situations, look very unfair.

Some say zero tolerance, I say give the guy another chance, see if we can nail him again.

I don't know that it's happened just to me or not, but in few races checkpoints are also appeared later, like usually...and players were overtaking me like 3-4 times in sequences [all the way up the line]. All i could do after these kind of actions was, that i rejoined server. I don't know what caused them, and i know my notebook or internet speed doesn't rocks, but i think with the 25 ages in my behind it would sound ridiculous that my point is joining your server is to get a ban for acting stupid .
All i can say is that i'm looking forward to your decision, and thank u.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2009, 11:23:10 am »
kk u can unban him r, i feel lazy today lol

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2009, 11:38:15 am »
kk u can unban him r, i feel lazy today lol

you always feel lazy :L :L

but i think with the 25 ages in my behind it would sound ridiculous that my point is joining your server is to get a ban for acting stupid .

You never get too old to hack lol :L

Offline ivanduk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2009, 12:49:55 pm »
you always feel lazy :L :L

but i think with the 25 ages in my behind it would sound ridiculous that my point is joining your server is to get a ban for acting stupid .

You never get too old to hack lol :L

proof above :L

[SFX]Dr.Hulka [4]: talking about gay give it to id 17
piggernenis [17]: haha
piggernenis [17]: hulka put me on ignore because he thinks im gay
[SFX]Dr.Hulka [4]: id 17 have aids

Offline zzojika[]

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2009, 12:54:05 pm »
Just wanted to thank u guys.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy