Author Topic: Car adventures  (Read 2428 times)

Offline [MAF]MrHess

Car adventures
« on: April 30, 2009, 05:46:59 am »
Have any of u guys had any car funny adventures, like suddenly it doesnt start, then u go ahead and start it by pushing it, then u think battery is filled, u shut it down, try to put it on again and fail?
I had that this 2 days, today I took down the battery and took it to a battery center, it was showing 6v and 0 amp. They charged it for about 2 hours, resulting in 12v and dont remember amp.  BTW I took the battery walking, the place is not too far away.  Anyway I pay the guy around $4 for the charge and place the battery back in, with my fucked up arms, even tho it was a short distance, the fuckin battery is heavy.  I plugged the mofo back in and put the car in on stage, lights go on, everything seems fine, then I try start..........starter tries to start but suddenly......fail.  So I called my personal grease monkey (my cousin) and he tells me the starter is jammed...So now I have to bring a mechanic home, so he checks the starter and fix it if that is the problem, if it isnt I will cry out loud lolol
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline peddy

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Car adventures
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 03:16:41 pm »
ouh yah  ;D

me and my mommy went to the supermarkt one day.
it was the rush hour, all ppl wanted to drive home :D. we reached to supermarket and we wanted to drive on the parking place and in this moment the car went off xD. we were half on the street and half on the entrace to parking place when the car fucked up xD. and the engine didnt wanted to start again lol. all ppl sounded their horns and my mommy almost flipped out.  --> shes scared of driving and this was total stress for her :D.

so the car died and i had to pull it on the parking place. 
i dunno what the problem was, seems the starter was damaged too. ;) a friend took us back home and the next day the car worked again xD.

almost a expierience like i had many times with my PC xD

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 04:34:24 pm »
lol nice one, always nice to see other people have bad days with their cars XD
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 06:03:12 pm »
i don't have a own car  :D

but i have a car story for you :P

It was summer 2008, I was working whole day and came back home at 8 pm. I saw marks of a braking car in my garden,I looked better and it seem that someone crashed in my garden and left without saying anything xD we just had brake marks through the whole garden lol and it ended in the bush xD

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 08:09:50 pm »
lol drunk ppl

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 09:14:15 pm »
ahha yeh, i live there over 10 years now and I've seen 2 crash and there have been 7 in total..

2 of them hit the lamp post
1 of them was on a scooter and drove into the little ditch
1 of them hit a tree
1 of them was with 2 cars who hit eachothers mirrors lol, i saw that one happen xD
1 of them is described above
1 of them is described below

The other crash:
A while ago, a motor driver crashed in front of my house. What I saw was a bike sliding and after that came the driver xD not a big crash, he could drive on but got a damaged motor, mirrors knocked off and a lot of scratches xD the guy himself was ok, he said he didn't expect the turn was so difficult  :D the noob just drove 2 hard :L
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 02:36:04 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 10:52:57 pm »
roflmao, that would have been hilarious to watch

Offline peddy

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2009, 09:28:45 am »
lol noob bike drivers xD