Author Topic: Clan war NKC vs RTF(Video)  (Read 11677 times)

Offline [RTF]JN

Clan war NKC vs RTF(Video)
« on: February 18, 2018, 12:52:13 pm »
17.02.2018 - NKC and RTF drove clan war on mta server. The winner of the clan war is RTF. Congratulations, great atmosphere and even better driving.

CW with 15 races. This is first, every race is recorded and the others can be seen in direct link( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJsSVicDTWI&list=PL-mEyw8qfqB0TAh_5wtTy4lMybV4llU-t ).
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJsSVicDTWI&list=PL-mEyw8qfqB0TAh_5wtTy4lMybV4llU-t[/youtube]

Offline Verence

Re: Clan war NKC vs RTF(Video)
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 03:41:40 pm »
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 01:02:12 pm by Reign »

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 03:45:19 pm »
First impression: even MAF in its prime could beat NKC...

Sabre race sucked, and the ones with turismo and uranus were too bumpy. Funny how literally nobody used highway shortcut in comet race.

This just proves how racing on AX with bunch of shit races and no ghost mode trains you better and gives more skill.

Also once again: 100fps>50/60fps

Offline MoonLorD

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 12:13:21 pm »
Can you abstain from your useless comments? These guys aren't the best in mta. Don't start the shitstorm between samp and mta players.

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2018, 12:20:09 pm »
I'm just saying how it is, the fact that the truth hurts is another thing...

Offline Verence

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2018, 01:04:02 pm »
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 01:02:01 pm by Reign »

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2018, 02:02:29 pm »
Also, we had very little chances to win without our strong players EnyNight and POLJASTA
Even I wasn't able to drive on my best since I was at my friend's home and his monitor was just too big for me.
Try to not leave these negative comments, better be happy that this game is still alive. As some people said, last cw in samp was year or even 2 years ago.

And so has RTF raced with 50% of agility having in mind that Riot and ela don't play much anymore.

Excuses are for losers. I've never seen Mute or wangster looking for excuses after a bad-driven race. The monitor was too big... please.

I couldn't care less about the state of this game since I don't play anymore. I'm here just out of habit and because of community.

Offline SuperNova

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2018, 06:01:08 pm »
I'm maybe not the best mediator here but i'm tired once again of some comments about it .

First impression: even MAF in its prime could beat NKC...

This just proves how racing on AX with bunch of shit races and no ghost mode trains you better and gives more skill.

The big problem is that you take this video for a usual moment of everyday and comparing NKC to all MTA community and that's a pure bs thought in your mind, maybe not all players but probably a few .

RTF won, ok NKC admited it and assumed their defeat and doesn't mess their head days and days later . Competition is a part of our game of course , but a minimum of respect of each and everyone of you is requiered to play in peace and without "arguing" for harsh comments .

Excuses are for losers. I've never seen Mute or wangster looking for excuses after a bad-driven race. The monitor was too big... please.

I couldn't care less about the state of this game since I don't play anymore. I'm here just out of habit and because of community.

I'm gonna quote someone i appreciated for collaborate with me, think about it, who are real losers in all that story ? Let me saying this in my way , it will be short .
That's not who played the match and failed it , but those who failed to play the match . To conclude, better not judge hardly players without playing once against them . You are not Riot or Elanista or even Dodger or Mute .

Waiting for you to join a clan and facing us or BOR or SGA with the best racers, and see if your thoughts will be same .

Peace in yourself .

Oh shit, i forgot , you can't, you stopped playing this game LOL . Trollers in forgotten land

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2018, 06:14:19 pm »
RTF won, ok NKC admited it and assumed their defeat and doesn't mess their head days and days later . Competition is a part of our game of course , but a minimum of respect of each and everyone of you is requiered to play in peace and without "arguing" for harsh comments .

When did a little bit of "trash talk" hurt anyone? Don't sell me that political correctness agenda, like everyone should be polite towards each other... I just said what I think.

That's not who played the match and failed it , but those who failed to play the match . To conclude, better not judge hardly players without playing once against them . You are not Riot or Elanista or even Dodger or Mute .

Why so butthurt over my statement? If you don't like it or disagree just ignore it.

What does that have to do with anything? Are you trying to tell me that only four of them have the right to comment here and express themselves?

Offline [RTF]elanista

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2018, 06:54:49 pm »
I think arguments about who is better are not on point, both platforms have good racers, this was just one clan competition, which happen that samp clan won, but on different day it could be other way around.
We were better last weekend, but it says nothing about who is better overall. I dont know much mta racers and clans, so i cant tell how NKC is compared to others, but it is correct to show respect to your opponent.
See you on next war, we will challenge more mta clans on their ground, and with small hope, we believe some mta clan will accept our invite to play war on our platform, samp.

Offline SuperNova

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2018, 06:56:59 pm »
When did a little bit of "trash talk" hurt anyone? Don't sell me that political correctness agenda, like everyone should be polite towards each other... I just said what I think.

You can express yourself but when it's not enough justified , it "can" hurt but not always . Everyone is different here so it's better to have a friendly . And honestly, you prefer being insulted everyday by everyone just for a simple word/nothing ? Remember the moment when you were banned and possible low masses in your back days later (theory thing) ,  I know what it is , and it's better to be much friendly (my point) with everyone . But stay in your way if you want , your nick says everything after all .

Why so butthurt over my statement? If you don't like it or disagree just ignore it.

What does that have to do with anything? Are you trying to tell me that only four of them have the right to comment here and express themselves?

That's what i try to make you understand why you are also so butthurt over MTA community .
And everyone can express themselves, you can laugh about some parts, some moments, that's what the fun is about but there are limits on some statements. 

Final word about that ,everyone is equal, just respect everyone and baddest players who just plays for the fun .

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2018, 07:09:19 pm »
You can express yourself but when it's not enough justified , it "can" hurt but not always . Everyone is different here so it's better to have a friendly . And honestly, you prefer being insulted everyday by everyone just for a simple word/nothing ? Remember the moment when you were banned and possible low masses in your back days later (theory thing) ,  I know what it is , and it's better to be much friendly (my point) with everyone . But stay in your way if you want , your nick says everything after all .

Not quite sure what you're pointing at with this...

Offline wangster

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2018, 08:14:43 pm »
I'd just like to say it's awesome to see that both SAMP and MTA still  has competitive racing teams like this two, playing on such a high level, it was really fun to watch this racewar. Also i think it was the first time between an MTA and a SAMP team,  so trying to say who is better and why is just pointless.

NKC agreed to play on 60 fps which is kinda unusual for them, while RTF agreed to play it in MTA what they never did before so imo it was well balanced.

So yeah well done for both teams, and congrats RTF.

i wish we could just have fun and respect each other/ other communities, these useless fights are slightly disappointing
Peace
._.

Offline Rider_Blade

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2018, 09:32:35 am »
Watched all the videos. You are all good racers. And i agree with elanista that samp and mta have  best racers.
Hard to talk who better because everyone can failed.
Good game! keep up! :)
My certificate on the nickname:

Offline [AFE]Ryuzaki

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2018, 03:31:46 pm »
There is no that real difference between playing on 50 or 60fps, also
when NKC wins another team which had no their best players, they’re first to say “it’s your problems”
such an excuses, gg rtf