General > Media

Clan war NKC vs RTF(Video)

<< < (2/4) > >>

Verence:

Troublemaker:

--- Quote from: Wenom on February 19, 2018, 01:04:02 pm ---Also, we had very little chances to win without our strong players EnyNight and POLJASTA
Even I wasn't able to drive on my best since I was at my friend's home and his monitor was just too big for me.
Try to not leave these negative comments, better be happy that this game is still alive. As some people said, last cw in samp was year or even 2 years ago.

--- End quote ---

And so has RTF raced with 50% of agility having in mind that Riot and ela don't play much anymore.

Excuses are for losers. I've never seen Mute or wangster looking for excuses after a bad-driven race. The monitor was too big... please.

I couldn't care less about the state of this game since I don't play anymore. I'm here just out of habit and because of community.

SuperNova:
I'm maybe not the best mediator here but i'm tired once again of some comments about it .

--- Quote from: Troublemaker on February 18, 2018, 03:45:19 pm ---First impression: even MAF in its prime could beat NKC...

This just proves how racing on AX with bunch of shit races and no ghost mode trains you better and gives more skill.

--- End quote ---

The big problem is that you take this video for a usual moment of everyday and comparing NKC to all MTA community and that's a pure bs thought in your mind, maybe not all players but probably a few .

RTF won, ok NKC admited it and assumed their defeat and doesn't mess their head days and days later . Competition is a part of our game of course , but a minimum of respect of each and everyone of you is requiered to play in peace and without "arguing" for harsh comments .

--- Quote from: Troublemaker on February 19, 2018, 02:02:29 pm ---
Excuses are for losers. I've never seen Mute or wangster looking for excuses after a bad-driven race. The monitor was too big... please.

I couldn't care less about the state of this game since I don't play anymore. I'm here just out of habit and because of community.

--- End quote ---

I'm gonna quote someone i appreciated for collaborate with me, think about it, who are real losers in all that story ? Let me saying this in my way , it will be short .
That's not who played the match and failed it , but those who failed to play the match . To conclude, better not judge hardly players without playing once against them . You are not Riot or Elanista or even Dodger or Mute .

Waiting for you to join a clan and facing us or BOR or SGA with the best racers, and see if your thoughts will be same .

Peace in yourself .

Oh shit, i forgot , you can't, you stopped playing this game LOL . Trollers in forgotten land

Troublemaker:

--- Quote from: SuperNova on February 19, 2018, 06:01:08 pm ---RTF won, ok NKC admited it and assumed their defeat and doesn't mess their head days and days later . Competition is a part of our game of course , but a minimum of respect of each and everyone of you is requiered to play in peace and without "arguing" for harsh comments .

--- End quote ---

When did a little bit of "trash talk" hurt anyone? Don't sell me that political correctness agenda, like everyone should be polite towards each other... I just said what I think.

--- Quote from: SuperNova on February 19, 2018, 06:01:08 pm ---That's not who played the match and failed it , but those who failed to play the match . To conclude, better not judge hardly players without playing once against them . You are not Riot or Elanista or even Dodger or Mute .

--- End quote ---

Why so butthurt over my statement? If you don't like it or disagree just ignore it.

What does that have to do with anything? Are you trying to tell me that only four of them have the right to comment here and express themselves?

[RTF]elanista:
I think arguments about who is better are not on point, both platforms have good racers, this was just one clan competition, which happen that samp clan won, but on different day it could be other way around.
We were better last weekend, but it says nothing about who is better overall. I dont know much mta racers and clans, so i cant tell how NKC is compared to others, but it is correct to show respect to your opponent.
See you on next war, we will challenge more mta clans on their ground, and with small hope, we believe some mta clan will accept our invite to play war on our platform, samp.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version