Author Topic: it got me  (Read 11920 times)

Offline peddy

• Admin
    • View Profile
it got me
« on: April 23, 2009, 03:10:15 pm »
unfortunately my old system is lying in coma.
it is running but it doesnt boot. probably its the mainboard.
i dunno when this porblem will be fixed or maybe i dont wanna fix it because it would be a waste of money and i dont want a new PC yet xD.

my old pc was even worse but with the one i have of a freind theres no chance to play SA.
so i dunno when ill be back, i hope soon  :-[

heres some specs.:

Athlon processer 1,1 GHz
128 RAM
Geforce 2 MX 400  with 64MB

xD

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: it got me
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 03:24:52 pm »
 :-[ :-\ :'(

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 04:20:46 pm »
         :O peddy for real i have my old pc i don't use it, if you'd life in Portugal i would give it to you :O Life does not smile for everybody...
          Your playing in a 100 € pc, and i waste more that 100 € on tricks to me :O i feel bad.

Offline peddy

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 06:58:47 pm »
autopsy

transplantation of useful parts

lol  ;D
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 07:04:47 pm by peddy »

Offline [FSR]Mach5

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2009, 03:18:27 am »
I am noob in PCS :(

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2009, 03:20:29 am »
I will get my technician title this september
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2009, 03:38:42 am »
same, i can't wait  ;D

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2009, 03:48:04 am »
u too? don't u steal my clients
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline some_punk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2009, 04:05:07 am »
possible diseases:

Case 1

If you turn on your PC and it sound a continual BEEP BEEP BEEP, and you dont get turn ON your PC, go to get a Eraser and clean the pins or "teeth" of Memory Rambus , if after the "cleaning" it doesnot work... maybe u must change your memory rambus, because they get fucked up... :(

Case 2

If you are using your PC and suddendly it get "FREEZE".... maybe ur CPU cooler is failing or dying, so u must change it for a new one, a bad cooler causes that your microprocessor (Athlon) get over warm (boiling/heat), and it might fack your Microprocessor.... :( and you would need to buy a new microprocessor.

Case 3

If you turn on your PC and you can hear the system running, BUT it reboot itself again ang again... search the BIOS jumper and switch it.... it must have PIN 1, PIN 2, PIN 3, normaly it could be on pin 2 and 3... u must switch it for ping 1 and 2.... if you switch it and you try to get turn power ON, it must not get ON, it just does "nothing" and this is very normal, then you change the "jumper" again to pin 2 and 3, and get turn on your PC again... XD

this "pin switching" is for reset your BIOS and you must re-configurate it, push DEL on main screen when you turn on your PC, and search for a option called: LOAD OPTIMIZED OPTIONS or LOAD DEFAULT OPTIONS....

Case 4

If case 3 didnt work you, you must check for your CD-DVD DRIVERS, Floppy 3/5"... because if they are FUCKED UP... they fuck your mainboard..... so you must to disconnect them and try to turn on your PC again....  try to connect new CD-dvd drivers or w/e you have, and change them with  IDE cables

Case 5

If you TURN ON your pc and you hear a BEEP (Classic sound when you turn on your pc) but your monitor doesnt response... u must to check your video card, remove it and clean the video card's pins with the ERASER and plug it in again  (AGP or PCI-EX), it must help your, in the regular cases the dust fucks our system it very recommendable that your clean your PC inside regulary with a brush and remove all the dust and use a vacuum cleaner.

Case 6

If you turn on your PC and YOU DONT HEAR THE BEEP, and u did all the cases.... and your system is running without a response, if your changed all drivers(CD, DVD, HD, Floppy) just for testing and it didnt work to you, maybe your microprocessor or mainboard are fucked... so.. get a new PC XD

Case 7

" I push POWER ON's button but it doesnt work" XD jaajajaja maybe your source's power's fuse is fucked.... or maybe your Source's power is fired out.....

So tell me what did u do... and i hope that i can help you

PS: when i say: "try with a new memory rambus" XD  do not buy it.. just probe with another memoryram that u have for overthere XD... just try with diferents....

ye ye ye

1 blip = hello
2 blips = have you enought play for today??
3 blips = awwww i was turned on for the whole day im tired

« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 04:29:47 am by Killerbunnies »

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2009, 04:19:51 am »
the blips always speak, but you have to know what every bleep means, so, get urself a technician title so u dont have to check all the options to know what's wrong, I know, there could be even up to 14 bleeps, but if u know what ur doing, do it

Offline peddy

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2009, 09:05:50 am »
the system which is fucked up has or had ;) :

P4 3ghz
6600GT 128
and 1,5 GB ram

and the one im using now is this very bad one ive posted first ;).

yeh i think there is a problem with the mainboard because even the BIOS isnt running.
the AGP card is fine, hard disk seems to be fine too (i can use it on this new(old old) system xD)
when i disconnected the hard disk and started to run the PC the BIOS worked and i could boot a applications CD. it worked 2 times now no more.

and the power adapter does work in the new (old) system too.

and the RAM switches didnt helpd out.

i think i will try this BIOS jumper thing if i can find it. ;)

but thx for this nice big help.

i hope u can understand my english xD

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2009, 12:02:16 pm »
haha my motherboard crashed too a few months ago and the pc won't do anything... only thing that happend was that the light of the on/off button went on

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2009, 01:09:17 pm »
ya, try to restart the bios, if that doesnt make the bios run, u need a new motherboard

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2009, 02:00:49 pm »
i didn't got anything on screen so restart was no way :P

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2009, 06:55:08 pm »
Let me tell you something

the blips always speak, but you have to know what every bleep means, so, get urself a technician title so u dont have to check all the options to know what's wrong, I know, there could be even up to 14 bleeps, but if u know what ur doing, do it

Wrong-What if motherboard is total dead,speaker cant blip. ;)
That speaker test 1st motherboard then CPU,Ram,Video card,keyboard and at least hard disk,flopy and cd/dvd drive.

ya, try to restart the bios, if that doesn't make the bios run, u need a new motherboard

If i see well you have there ddr1 ram and AGP card so that is intel 845/865 chipset motherboard.About new motherboard sounds like mission impossible because that chipset was popular 2003-2005 in best case so you cant found new motherboard nowhere in Europe.
Advice for you,if motherboard is dead you cant do anything with that pc most components what you have there are total useless at this moment.
Take money in pocket go on some shop and buy new pc.