Author Topic: Why me?  (Read 2837 times)

Offline Geography

• View Profile
Why me?
« on: April 19, 2009, 07:22:55 pm »
Let`s talk serious.Why did you pick on me in adrenalineX?Because of big mouth?Big mouth was nothing,Snoppy,you started it,why do you lie?You started using /usay that im drag king because i said i try to beat you in drag,then you dare to lie and say you didnt,why are you doing this?So people will believe you?Rac3r and others admitted it,then why should i deserve 6 years?Alright,spirit,sorry,that was me who insulted you about your mother,i shouldnt have done that but that :o emotion pissed me off,should i deserve 6 years?Talk serious,i dont want jokes.Why do you think it was me who attacked adrenalineX?Why me?Why always me?I swear to god i didnt do no harm to adrenalineX,i didnt attack it,i swear,why you think it was me?because of that convo on msn?I said that so you believe me that i dont lie;),but i actually lie,i dont attack servers,i dont know how,i dont know how to attack pcs,i dont know nothing,i only learn from internet and believe me,there isnt nothing to learn how to attack servers or pcs.So pls stop thinking it was me who attacked the server.But seriously,do i deserve 6 years?2 months arent enough?Alright,time needed to get mature,but look,who pissed me off?who made me angry?i really respect people when they respect me but you just wanted to piss me off and used usay,i guess you didnt ban me for that,but for the insults to spirit,yes,again,spirit and snoopy started with these ;o emotions,millions of times i told them to stop,millions of times spirit kept ramming and not accepting duels.So seriously,why snoopy?why?why do you lie when im trying to have fun racing?why did you pick on me when you knew i was gonna get angry?wtf do you want from me?You started,atleast admit it,why should i pass 6 years of my life waiting?2 months arent enough?if not why?

Why are you banning me?i gonna come back with new nick for sure,so pls stop banning and when im ready with this topic ban me.

Thnks-Riot

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: Why me?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 07:32:49 pm »
i wasnt usaying you.............................................................................................. you retarded peice of shit!

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 07:33:54 pm »
i think it was andre that was /usaying him, but it was when andy was away i think

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 07:34:12 pm »
 ???
2 long 2 read.  :D

Offline jaroslaw27021991

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 07:59:38 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 08:03:54 pm »
loool  :o  wtf is this shit, encyklopedia?

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2009, 08:12:29 pm »
nah its not very long

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2009, 08:30:40 pm »
Why are you banning me?i gonna come back with new nick for sure,
respect our decisions or fuck off. ban evading will get you nowhere
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!