Author Topic: ???????why????  (Read 92449 times)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: ???????why????
« Reply #345 on: May 09, 2009, 01:51:14 pm »
ram > angry > insult > ban

do you ever get it? you never should insult people, not even if they deserve it

6 years... becuz your 12 now and when your 18 we think you are adult enough to handle your agression yourself.

Offline FEELTHEPOWER

• View Profile
« Reply #346 on: May 09, 2009, 01:52:48 pm »
I never rammed for purpose man,and i always ALWAYS said sorry when i rammed.But what are these 6 years for?wtf are these for?i only said stfu to snoopy and 6 years?i only insulted spirit and 6 years?WHY?wtf?Half of my bans were fuckin bullshit SO I DIDNT WASTE MY CHANCES

Ush,i feel im already ready,that is bullshit,in 6 years sa-mp will be closen.Im already ready,you didnt even test me,how the fuck do you know?i can stfu for all day.I just insult not to get angry,in server i wouldnt insult once because i learnt to control,but how the fuck you know some things if you never tested me yet?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 01:54:33 pm by FEELTHEPOWER »

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #347 on: May 09, 2009, 01:57:18 pm »
I never rammed for purpose man,and i always ALWAYS said sorry when i rammed.
Lies, lies, lies and lies.
I never rammed for purpose man,and i always ALWAYS said sorry when i rammed.But what are these 6 years for?wtf are these for?i only said stfu to snoopy and 6 years?i only insulted spirit and 6 years?WHY?wtf?Half of my bans were fuckin bullshit SO I DIDNT WASTE MY CHANCES

Ush,i feel im already ready,that is bullshit,in 6 years sa-mp will be closen.Im already ready,you didnt even test me,how the fuck do you know?i can stfu for all day.I just insult not to get angry,in server i wouldnt insult once because i learnt to control,but how the fuck you know some things if you never tested me yet?
if u are ready to play without insulting and other bad things, count all bad words in this quote heeh

Offline FEELTHEPOWER

• View Profile
« Reply #348 on: May 09, 2009, 02:06:59 pm »
LIES?OMG,lol incredible.man you re just lieng,i always apologized for ramming,but i did ram alot but never by purpose.I mean in server i would act a lot different,i would stfu whole day,but you dont know cause you never tested me:/,explain why i deserve 6 years,i still dont have a good one

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: May 09, 2009, 02:07:54 pm »

There are so many reasons why we don't wanna see you ever again... and you've heard them all.

It's not up to you if you're ready or not. If we say you are not old/mature enough to handle yourself in the server, then you should believe us. We protect you and others from doing stupid things.. I saw so many people known and unknown who flipped out after you've been insulting them for a time. Like we could give both a ban, but they are not the problem, you are the problem.
We didn't test you, lol? Unbanning you and seeing what happens on server is a test. Look, read this forum and stuff again over 6 years and you'll see how stupid you've been.

And you know what really is a waste of time? Me and devil being nice to explain all this shit to you, while you don't even understand the half of it cause you speak spanglish.

And if you think you still ain't got a good reason you'll need to study the whole dictionary from begin to end and back to show me what I didn't say.

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
« Reply #350 on: May 09, 2009, 02:10:04 pm »
We should publish this. :L " The angry, insane, retarded, moron, ect. kid from Malta, tries to play SAMP even then he got banned a lot of times".

:::: Washington post.

Offline Ray Carter

• -
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: May 09, 2009, 02:11:23 pm »

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #352 on: May 09, 2009, 02:14:11 pm »
lolete

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: May 09, 2009, 02:17:09 pm »
Hi Riot. (THERE I SPELLED IT CORRECTLY U MORON)

Ok, you were picked on? Can't you take a joke? C'mon lol I bet that's why you got picked on, 'cause u cudn't take a joke.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: May 09, 2009, 02:22:07 pm »
yep, F4 is right.

You should learn to take 1 or more jokes about yourself and say if you don't like it. But don't flame back.

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: May 09, 2009, 02:24:15 pm »
Yea like this dutch-imbecile who posted above me, Jeremy Clarkson claimed you take a lot of drugs and are happy, ush :L

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #356 on: May 09, 2009, 02:24:52 pm »
lol this is 2nd of most important toppics

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
« Reply #357 on: May 09, 2009, 02:25:17 pm »
dutch-imbecile :L :L

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: May 09, 2009, 02:25:24 pm »
And btw, it isn't weird that people who wanna race FAIR hate a cheater.. isn't it? :D

[hahah dutch imbecile  :D where :L )

Oh yeah, drugs are good if you wanna feel happy  :D

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: May 09, 2009, 02:26:46 pm »
REMEMBER guys, stay ON TOPIC this is a ban appeal, keep it professional :)