Author Topic: ???????why????  (Read 92437 times)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: ???????why????
« Reply #330 on: May 09, 2009, 01:29:42 pm »
ROIT!!!!!!!!!

FEEL MY POWDER !!!!!!!!!

Offline FEELTHEPOWER

• View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 09, 2009, 01:31:59 pm »
Now i will get banned from rac3r as usual:(.Rac3r remove this fucker from admin.How many times did i fuckin tell you god dammit?REMOVE HIM!!!!!!!!FUCKIN SNOOPY!.If he isnt admin he would have been banned from than me lol,pathetic guy you are snoopy.You cant notice?Today fortunetly i start going back to church and pray or prey(rofl)for retard like you to get a normal life(to SNOOPY)

Rofl ush,do you think im blowing off steam because you re saying that?do you think i get angry when i type with caps?no way,i just laugh how retard you are thats all.Man you re idiot,you just come to the forum to post to become the spam king.Kids do that,think abit of what world is about
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 01:34:08 pm by FEELTHEPOWER »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 09, 2009, 01:34:19 pm »
lol you, mike, and kuntico :L

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #333 on: May 09, 2009, 01:35:33 pm »
lol i cant believe that 'roit' keeps coming back and says bullshits like always...

Offline FEELTHEPOWER

• View Profile
« Reply #334 on: May 09, 2009, 01:36:56 pm »
Man i ve hated you for long time ago,im not just with knutico and mike,i am but i didnt come here,i wasnt ordered from them,i came to add another person that hates you:).I ve hated you from when you came,i even pmed joe that time and told him that you re a bad guy and you wasnt acting normal when i first time saw you.You re not a good admin ffs,why such retard ruine a server?i cant believe it,did you ever go to minimissions?awesome stuntages?does the guys act like that?Man wtf is this?some joke or what?man go get a life:(

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 09, 2009, 01:38:52 pm »
lol it's great to have a fan club

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: May 09, 2009, 01:39:24 pm »
:L

Offline FEELTHEPOWER

• View Profile
« Reply #337 on: May 09, 2009, 01:39:40 pm »
But did you ever see how such good admins act?Like devil666,he pisses me off out of other servers,but in server he respects,i guess he deserved lvl 2 admin not 3,but he s good admin,madmax,he s the best for me,he never ever insulted,he was rammed billions of times,never,thats what a good admin is called.Vertigo and ironman are such other good admins too

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: May 09, 2009, 01:40:39 pm »
Rofl ush,do you think im blowing off steam because you re saying that?do you think i get angry when i type with caps?no way,i just laugh how retard you are thats all.Man you re idiot,you just come to the forum to post to become the spam king.Kids do that,think abit of what world is about

of course not, you are one with cold and calmness :L you not even move when a tree falls at your head brave boy ;)

hasta la vista baby  :D ;)

Offline FEELTHEPOWER

• View Profile
« Reply #339 on: May 09, 2009, 01:41:09 pm »
Explain me this,how people admitted that i was picked on and then 6 years ban?explain that,i need a good explanation and then i leave you alone

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: May 09, 2009, 01:42:07 pm »
don't look at others roit, start looking at yourself

and thx for +3 posts btw i really like it  :D

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: May 09, 2009, 01:44:32 pm »
But did you ever see how such good admins act?Like devil666,he pisses me off out of other servers
lol that wasnt my problem that u started acting like idiot and started shouting at me fuck off etc.... :L

Offline FEELTHEPOWER

• View Profile
« Reply #342 on: May 09, 2009, 01:44:52 pm »
Yes ush,im fuckin bad sometimes.But i really respect people when they respect me.I usually get angry when i get rammed,thats when i created trouble.But in 6 years i would fuckin not only respect but dont even play sa-mp and sa-mp would be ended.I already stopped insulting for ramming and i only insult because its deserved,i could havent insulted,i just insult cause its deserved,usually i insult because i get angry

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: May 09, 2009, 01:50:13 pm »
BTW

:D ;D

Offline FEELTHEPOWER

• View Profile
« Reply #344 on: May 09, 2009, 01:50:34 pm »
Give me an explanation why i deserve 6 years ffs,TELL ME,that means that i dont deserve 6 years.ffs