Author Topic: banned according to subjective thoughts and without evidence  (Read 2486 times)

Offline username

• View Profile
banned according to subjective thoughts and without evidence
« on: March 20, 2014, 06:45:10 pm »
1- I am unfairly banned.
2- There is nothing you can show that it was fair.
3- There is nothing you can show that i broke any rule.
3- You have no evidence regarding the reason of ban.
4- What kind of a reason is "sort your attitude and come"? are you THAT SLIPSHOD?
5- I didn't say a bad word, I didn't insult.
6- I don't see a rule about "attitude"
7- There is nothing you can show that you've actually banned me for a reason except "being jealous because i was 1st"
8- Do you really trust the admin named gavish_gooch who banned me?
9- I suggest you to NOT. Because he can ban people with a reason that even doesn't exist.
10- If you want to have a reason of your ban, better get banned by another admin. OR, you can take that guy's admin rights, and eventually we can be sure that our future bans will DO HAVE REASONS.

Offline [RTF]elanista

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: banned according to subjective thoughts and without evidence
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 07:53:09 pm »
I was there, you were blocking and breaking rules, you were incredibly annoying, thats irrefutable fact. But you have true, i think this is very unfair ban

Offline username

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 08:34:30 pm »
Sorry but you are lying.

Offline Mute.

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 09:37:00 pm »
admins have the authority to punish people without evidence (depending on the seriousness of the offence), there were a lot of witnesses too (i wasn't one of them) and you came back to the server claiming you were innocent and judging by the amount of people who said you were making a nuisance of yourself, that was a complete lie. gavish then asked you to drop the attitude and you didn't, then he asked you to apologize or face a ban, you chose not to apologize so i can't say you weren't warned.

it's only a 12 hour ban and you're far from innocent from what i've seen. i probably wouldn't have banned you but that's because i'm pretty lenient.

Offline username

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 03:07:05 am »
excuse me but how a stupid system is this? how admins are have the right of punishing people without evidence and according to their own thoughts? it means that your admins are uncontrollable..

Offline username

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2014, 03:10:15 am »
I've never seen such a management like this. are your admins 10 years old or something? how can he demands me that i must aoplogize?

Offline Mute.

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2014, 03:21:07 am »
well if admins had to screenshot/fraps every single punishment that would be ridiculous, that would just be the same as a player reporting an incident.

Offline nero

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2014, 10:41:09 am »
You seem to confuse some things here. This server is not open source, controlled by the people. It is paid/scripted by a few private people and made available for free. This means, whoever pays/scripts the server, decides who can play here and who doesn't. In our case, these few people chose admins, to control the server so the voluntarily established rules are kept.

But still, you have no enforcable right or anything like this to enter or use this server. It's a gift not a duty to give you access.

When an admin decides your behaviour is interupting the others or is rule breaking, he will cut off your access. And as the server is technically private, he doesn't have to prove anything.

I would suggest of you can't commit to simple rules or take orders from admins, you better search for another server (without admins, rules and other players...).

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2014, 12:25:49 pm »
This is incredible, I can't belive you actually keep talking like that even after the first kick and the following tempban.
First you kept blocking a player who tried to overtake you, 4 times in a row if I remember correctly, Gavish jailed you but I thought a kick would be more effective.
Then you came back and started talking about how you never cheated and a lack of evidence. Who said anything about cheating in the first place? The reason why you were kicked couldn't be any clearer: blocking on purpose, which is against the server rules. You as a player should respect the rules, otherwise you'll get punished in a way an admin finds appropriate.
Not to mention you kept denying all this, called us liars and then recommended Gavish see a doctor... And you are wondering why you should sort  your attitude? I think you are the one who should go find help if you don't understand any of this.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 12:29:02 pm by [MAF]Cthulhu »