Author Topic: [GG]Marquez [UNBAN @ 25 january 2016]  (Read 1902 times)

Offline Marquez

[GG]Marquez [UNBAN @ 25 january 2016]
« on: January 25, 2014, 03:42:29 pm »
Reason: Impossible records in TT
Admin that banned: Cromiell

I know that the account is with fake cheated records.. but not by me.. its by an friend , we was playing this server and after i left he got bored and cheated probably...

I didn't noticed for long cause i was inactive for like 5months on SAMP.. maybe even more not sure.. g_gooch asked me yesterday about that cheats, i told him the story and he said "Everyone is responsible- ( dont know the word xD) -for their own account".. its true.. but what can i do.. :D

1. There is a system if you get fps under 40-30 your'e record wont coun't at end... that happens every race for me.. even on trials

2. Only 2 first places in my stats since i started playing(not sure but its under 5) :D its hard cause alot pro's are here xD

3. People and some admins say that they never saw me using hacks or so.. maybe someone gets mad cause of low fps and they get flung by me xD

---------

I know i won't get unban but it's worth to ask cause it's a pretty cool server with alot people from my country..

If the ban stays GG like my clan name says and see you in 2 years cause of the mooman theory "ban for ever = after 2 years ask for unban" xD

bad english tough
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 05:18:05 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: [GG]Marquez
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 03:56:36 pm »
Cya in 2 years then

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 03:57:24 pm »
its by an friend , we was playing this server and after i left he got bored and cheated probably...

this sounds strangely familiar..

Offline Marquez

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 04:36:59 pm »
Haha no one wants to have fun in this theme :D..

there is more stuff than judging in SAMP

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUYjUpNW1S8[/youtube]