Author Topic: [GR]Rossi [PERMABANNED]  (Read 12270 times)

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
Re: [GR]Rossi [PERMABANNED]
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2009, 07:45:12 am »
I know this movie xD

« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 09:45:24 am by malysz333 »

Offline Rossi

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2009, 04:18:03 pm »
Since you all know everything about racing and split seconds then, saying it's impossible, tell me how the fuck I magaged to speedhack and only win by a few split seconds. From my time on SA-MP, whenever you see a speedhacker they go over like 1000 km/h.

Absolute bullshit, seriously and what the hell? Crack the game? I don't know how to put a simple cmd together, nevermind hack a game to SPECIFICALLY win by a few split seconds ...

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2009, 04:18:53 pm »
its not hard to use tiny bits of speedhack ;_;

Offline Rossi

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2009, 04:20:47 pm »
its not hard to use tiny bits of speedhack ;_;

Alright you explain to us all how you speedhack by a few split seconds, since you obviously know how. Did in the past huh?

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2009, 04:23:31 pm »
i see them everyday, it's not hard to see what happens ;_;

Offline Rossi

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2009, 04:25:45 pm »
Yeah sure, because a few split seconds is visible to the human eye even though we can only react to a stimulus that's over a half a second minimum. Stop bullshitting... seriously.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2009, 04:27:07 pm »
lol your the one thats bullshitting, your'e not getting unbanned... we can see you hax ;_;

Offline Rossi

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2009, 04:31:21 pm »
I'm not bullshitting anything, that's an honest fact. If i really did hack i wouldnt come onto the forums and lie to the face of what... 5 admins ith lies. yeah some noob foreginers might but i dont. To be honest i dont care if im unbanned now or not, even if I was i wouldnt play here anymore. I've just seen what you're all really like, two faced cunts who cant take a beating, and accuse me of cheating for beating a top score.

bye.

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2009, 04:33:04 pm »
Yeah sure, because a few split seconds is visible to the human eye even though we can only react to a stimulus that's over a half a second minimum. Stop bullshitting... seriously.
Why don't you stop bullshitting us... seriously? It's not possible to beat that record, yet you and your clan mate beat it with ease, and not only one but two of you! What the hell? It is indeed possible to use a speed hack in tiny bursts. You either used speed hacks, or goosebub's game and yours is altered in some way, that gave you the edge to beat those records. You hacked and you won't get unbanned.