Author Topic: [GR]Rossi [PERMABANNED]  (Read 12270 times)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: [GR]Rossi [ [LSD]Snoopy ]
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2009, 06:55:13 pm »
low memory sa-mp made no difference i tried it, so you lied then!

100fps pwns 30fps simple as, you can hit some parts in the game at 30fps and you will lag

i have better ping than you

your full of shit ;_;

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2009, 06:55:55 pm »
So your telling us that two reasonably unknown people like your self and your other GR clan mate can come on to the server can beat that track easily on their first try and beat the top 2 records made by well known players of the server easily with such a difference in the records? You and goosebub both got .200 + difference both on your first try. Sorry but that is NOT possible especially with your measly gfx card, you are a hacker, your game is modded. Don't you realize how many times this track has been played and rarely anyone gets a better record than the ones previously both of you beat? Look at the differences in the times, 3 of those records are all VERY close to each other, VERY! Now both of you noobs come on and beat those records by .200-.300 + with such ease? Snoopy and myself just tried the low memory sa-mp, no difference. By the looks of it our computers are better than yours, especially snoopy, his graphics card, it's much better than yours and my own, snoopy lives in UK, I live in Ireland just like you, so we are on a level playing ground here, yet you broke a record that is impossible to break especially with such a big difference as what both of you did. And YES, it depends on how good your graphics card is, the better card you have, more chances of you beating that record, some well known players play here have the best of the best graphics card, hell, some of them live nearer where the server is hosted and cannot beat the records both of you just pulled off, to put it simply, you guys are hacking.

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2009, 06:58:06 pm »
lols
0.13.900 is limit on this one

HAHAHAA FireFox Avatar xDDDDDDDD

Offline Rossi

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2009, 06:58:50 pm »
typical cheater explanation. Man look on other times, and on your time. ITS IMPOSSIBLE! (64mb rofl, who u think we are ? idiots ?

No see this is the big problem is this thread. You think I'm one of those foreigners who come along with some public hacks and airbrake all over the place, then come running to the forums "i not cheattt!111!!11" but, no, I'm not and I'm DEADLY serious. I have never in my life been accused of cheating and I'm not a retard, so I'd appreciate if you'd stop trying to make me out to be on.

I don't know how I got that time, I was in a world in my own somehow, that could've gave me an advantage. All I did was press and hold W and kept it like that until the countdown. I ping really good to the server too, < 80.

And about the 64mb thing, so what? Like I said it runs smooth for me with my settings + the low memory SAMP.saa and cutting my anti virus and explorer processes.

So your telling us that two reasonably unknown people like your self and your other GR clan mate can come on to the server can beat that track easily on their first try and beat the top 2 records made by well known players of the server easily with such a difference in the records? You and goosebub both got .200 + difference both on your first try

I've been racing on SA-MP since 2007 like I said, I've used 1 or 2 names before on AdrenalineX too, just yesterday I used Madra[IE] and some months before Christmas I used Repsol for a day or two. Goosebub has been playing sa-mp since the very first release of the first client and vc-mp before that, I don't know what's he capable of. I can't hold his hand all the time so i dont know what the hell he was doing even though he was blantly ramming people.

Look if I got a time of 00:12.00 then well that would be something, but by a few SPLIT seconds? what the hell?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 07:08:52 pm by Rossi »

Offline [2F2F]Steven8

• Admin
  • Learn to see me as a brother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2009, 07:15:41 pm »

Look if I got a time of 00:12.00 then well that would be something, but by a few SPLIT seconds? what the hell?
but if the best pc's cant reach time u have its clear u are cheat. man it's a way to nowhere.

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2009, 07:17:56 pm »
+200 is still quite a lot when it comes to such a simple race. Look, all the evidence points to you both being hackers, and it wasn't even just one of you who broke that record, both of you broke it! It's impossible, and you must be able to realize why we are so skeptical about this, this generally doesn't happen and as malysz said, "0.13.900 is limit on this one." No more, no less.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2009, 07:20:50 pm »

I've been racing on SA-MP since 2007

you dont need to be racing on sa-mp since june of 2007 to win a drag race, its not hard lol

but to get a record with a low-end pc on a dragrace that has records with high-end pc's then that's hard ;_;

and you and your faggy mate do it in one try? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yeah I am sure. My other pc (at my fathers house) is running a 3.4 ghz overclocked quad core and an ATI 4870... I can manage 190 FPS in some areas. I see no dofference between this and the other

also 190fps? impossible, the fact that you lie about that shows to me that your not a truthful person!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 08:46:39 pm by [LSD]Snoopy »

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2009, 08:49:41 pm »
What on earth are you talking about, only 30+ FPS is needed to run gta sa smooth as a breeze, there is no difference in gameplay between around 30-40FPS and 100 FPS in an area that has not many objects like the airport.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
What you have to say about my fps?
Supposed to make best time on that race,but i am on top5?

Offline Rossi

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2009, 09:23:58 pm »
also 190fps? impossible, the fact that you lie about that shows to me that your not a truthful person!

I'll benchmark it when I'm there on the weekend.

and you and your faggy mate do it in one try? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yeah, "faggy", we're not cool because we don't know shitloads about PCs or we arent as experienced as you almighty racers, oh no, not at all..

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2009, 09:28:29 pm »
you dont need experience to race in a straight line lool, it's clear to me that your both untrustworthy

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2009, 10:45:49 pm »
There's no doubt about it, your game has been altered on purpose for an advantage or by way of some mod that gives you an advantage unknowingly. I doubt the latter, you are a cheater. Don't ever come back here.

Offline [MAF]MrHess

Re: [GR]Rossi [PERMABANNED]
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2009, 01:45:20 am »
lol, cheater. and about ur avatar fox :P the guy on the right looks like: whatever, I'll just nod my head, middle: yeeeeaaaahhh duuuuudddde, left: extasy
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2009, 01:59:19 am »
Haha yeah love my avatar :L It's from a film called "A night at roxbury" although the guy in the middle (jim carrey) wasn't in it originally, this was a sketch for saturday night live I think lol

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2009, 01:59:59 am »
kinky

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2009, 06:36:53 am »
your avatar is awesome  :D