Author Topic: spanish news  (Read 12668 times)

Offline McD0n3ld

spanish news
« on: July 26, 2013, 07:36:01 am »
Have you seen this?

recent train crash some days ago in Galicia, Spain. 80 deaths, like 30~40 % of travelers

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIJVVOGY3Cg[/youtube]

Offline ►R1d3r™

Re: spanish news
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 07:56:10 am »
Yes, yesterday on the news.
The train was traveling at twice as fast as normal...

Offline [FSR]Berkut

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 08:55:39 am »
actually , 80 people died because of that , 90 are hospitalized and  the speed limit was 80km/h , but train driver went at 180km/h

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 11:58:11 am »
I think that something happend to the train driver (fell asleep or whatever)

Offline Żurrieq

• Admin
  • The traveller.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2013, 12:03:40 pm »

I think he was unconscious

Offline [AK47]Tommy_Vicious

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2013, 12:13:16 pm »

i think he was just an idiot (see his fb page).

Offline [FSR]Berkut

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2013, 12:42:29 pm »
he showed himself with taking photo what speedometer shows 200km/h

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2013, 04:49:53 pm »
What an asshole

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2013, 05:10:15 pm »
u.u for those who lived this tragedy from very near is very unconfortable that these type of news are always rounding like making you remember it all.. so this topic (my opinion) wasnt necessary 'cause I think most of people all over the world saw it.. 
Even so... my condolences for all those families who lost someone on this accident.. lots of kisses and courage.. NEVER FORGET! R.I.P. ♥♥

« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 05:25:16 pm by Kitty_[GT] »

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2013, 05:19:02 pm »

none of you are right.. the train driver WASN'T asleep or unconsious.. there are actually too many points to look up, but thats not the reason
1. the security mecanism of the railroads that slow down trains when they exceed speed limits DIDN'T work (mystery)
2. the rails were prepared and reformed to adapt them to the high-speed train but signs not...
3. national police is working on the timetable of that train.. but propably that one was getting a little bit late to the station what could make the train driver accelerate a little train's speed to be on time

^ like those.. there are several clues and mysteries that could have made the train get out of the rails..

Offline [AK47]Tommy_Vicious

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2013, 07:00:29 pm »
"a little"?

did you see his facebook page?

he's a fuckin ' KILLER !

limit speed is 80 km/h  , and he went 190km/h ?  On a turn ?

there's no mistery , train driver should have fired long time ago.

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2013, 07:16:41 pm »
i believe no one is dumb enough to purposely go 190kmh where its allowed to go 80kmh in a turn, even more so because he called the control center and informed that they're going way too fast and its too late to brake (trains literally take kilometres to brake).
so there has to be something more to it than just a dick driver (not saying that he's not one though).
anyway, it's easy to just put all the blame on him, but i saw quite a few articles about this, and most didn't match and it seems that people are just guessing.

also, this line is supposed to be driven in 190kmh, its just this small section where they have to slow down, and he didn't for whatever reason.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 07:18:29 pm by [MAF]Karlis »

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2013, 08:40:44 pm »
"a little"?

did you see his facebook page?

he's a fuckin ' KILLER !

limit speed is 80 km/h  , and he went 190km/h ?  On a turn ?

there's no mistery , train driver should have fired long time ago.

Its obviously a way of speaking .... I think I know better than you what happened and details... and hes not a "killer", many things happened at the moment, hes not a "murderer" or "terrorist"... how can you say hes a killer.. please dont say nothing which you dont know clearly...
Im not saying it couldnt be a human error.. but what youre saying is too hard to hear... so please think about it before you type
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 08:46:45 pm by Kitty_[GT] »

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2013, 08:44:13 pm »
i believe no one is dumb enough to purposely go 190kmh where its allowed to go 80kmh in a turn, even more so because he called the control center and informed that they're going way too fast and its too late to brake (trains literally take kilometres to brake).
so there has to be something more to it than just a dick driver (not saying that he's not one though).
anyway, it's easy to just put all the blame on him, but i saw quite a few articles about this, and most didn't match and it seems that people are just guessing.

also, this line is supposed to be driven in 190kmh, its just this small section where they have to slow down, and he didn't for whatever reason.

I agree partly with you.. only God knows his reasons and what really happened there... i just can say: R.I.P and hope that nothing similar happens again u.u ♥♥