Author Topic: StreetMcFly's works...  (Read 4144 times)

Offline Smacka

StreetMcFly's works...
« on: July 22, 2013, 04:53:12 pm »
I can't bother to upload every pic by itself, if You are interested there's a DL link, I've just put in few pics and the others are on the DL link. Not all of my works are there but You can see what I am up to. :) Here are the first 2 animated videos I have done too. Working on the third right now.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://www.mediafire.com/?hmytoslwb78gsn3

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7VNpZ_rje4[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUmPAkZA75Y[/youtube]

Offline [LSR]Cypher

• Manager
  • Right behind you
    • View Profile
Re: StreetMcFly's works...
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 07:45:46 pm »
Cool stuff dude! Were all these images created for the purpose of getting money or there are some that you made just for practice or for yourself? Btw I like rtv and ustani - they stand out from the rest.

Offline McD0n3ld

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 08:19:54 pm »
I wonder the same. This is quality stuff

Offline Smacka

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 10:02:51 pm »
I mostly do artwork for purpose, and ofc to get paid. The videos are of course paid for, and the drawings are 50-50... I didn't post most of the cd covers I have done, logos, etc. Although I am always happiest with how the practice works turn out since there is no client to tell me he wants the pic to be ordinary :)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 10:41:55 pm »
Fantastic

Offline ►R1d3r™

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2013, 08:28:37 am »
Awesome works!
keep it up ;)

Offline nero

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2013, 09:34:48 am »
Hey, this is some nice quality stuff you got there  ;)

I wish I was this good in illustration, but I totally suck at this. I mainly do graphic design and some webdesign and am always missing these capabilities when I have good ideas but have to rely on buying stock images and vectors.

Would make a lot of stuff easier at work, if I could just scribble ideas fast than do them digitally.  :(

Offline [LSR]Jarol

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2013, 09:47:28 am »
Looks awesome! Great work

Offline Smacka

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2013, 11:06:57 am »
Thanks people! @nero, I know what You're talking about, but since I quit my job I have more time to learn other stuff. It just takes time and will :)

Offline nero

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2013, 11:47:37 am »
Did you think of applying somewhere with this stuff?

Regarding the quality, there shouldn't be a problem to get a job in a design agency or smth like that.

Offline Smacka

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2013, 01:25:54 pm »
I am working with some guys from US, they get work for me, they are not a real company and stuff but they got clients. I didn't really apply anywhere because I didn't bump into any company I could work at. Only the ones that require people with fancy diplomas n stuff. I do freelance stuff and these videos, so I will make my portfolio look rich. :)

Offline Torete_[GT]

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2013, 01:41:57 pm »
Keep on, they're awesome.