Author Topic: Unfairly banned by admin... [TEMPBAN 168 HOURS]  (Read 3066 times)

Offline pro_racetje

Unfairly banned by admin... [TEMPBAN 168 HOURS]
« on: May 04, 2013, 02:58:35 pm »
So i was playing today minding my own business, then i get kicked by admin [FSR]Ush for no reason. (reason: kick) Don't have a big mouth...
Then i come back and i ask him the reason of kick...: He said: Having big mouth yesterday... I said wat? The only time i did have a big mouth is yesterday and i was trolling and not offending anyone and for that i was muted by ... Admin.

Then he bans me for no reason for 168 hours and says cool down.

If screens needed will be provided

« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 03:54:13 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline pro_racetje

Re: Unfairly banned by admin...
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 03:12:23 pm »
As seen above, he kicked me first and then banned me for asking the reason for ban he said "having big mouth yesterday" and added 168 hours ban for asking the reason.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: Unfairly banned by admin...
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 03:54:02 pm »
There was no one muting you that time, since I was the only admin online. You probably forget about your bad behaviour very quickly. You need to improve your attitude towards other players or you are no longer welcome at our server.

Thanks in advance, and see you next week.

Offline pro_racetje

Unfairly banned by admin... (admin complain [BANNED]
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 04:02:06 pm »
http://forum.adrenalinex.co.uk/index.php/topic,5357.0.html

Wheere are the screens usher? You kicked me and then banned me for no reason... You kicked me and said having big mouth and i asked the reason and you banned me for no reason. Id like to see proof admin logs where i insulted you. And why did you closed the thread and didn't even let me reply to it? Who are you to say how a 20 year old should talk in a chat? I didn't do anything today and you banned me for no reason.

Give me proof,
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 04:11:53 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline pro_racetje

Re: Unfairly banned by admin... (admin complain
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2013, 04:03:17 pm »
He even said: There was no admin online only me, so why did you ban me not yesterday bot today. Provide screens and don't close the thread since this is an admin complain and you have no right to close the thread that is against you

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2013, 04:04:10 pm »
I do not have to provide screens, I have always been honest with everyone and I do not kick nor ban for nothing.

This part of the forum is not for admin complaints btw. This is the unban request topic.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 04:05:43 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline pro_racetje

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2013, 04:05:03 pm »
id like to see screens prove me wrong how i insulted you, if you do not you banned me unfairly and this thread will go to administrators

Offline pro_racetje

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2013, 04:05:35 pm »
I never insulted any admins ingame never

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 04:06:43 pm »
Why should it be me that was insulted? I see you flaming other people (at Broodjehamburger for example).

Offline pro_racetje

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2013, 04:10:14 pm »
I want to see logs of what i said to broodjehamburg put it here, besides that i never insult players but ask stupid questions because they do it also... And there is no reason to ban for 168 even if insulted someone ... Most of the time i just annoying in the chat asking for iv's and so on...

Provide screens please of the log where i insulted broodjehamburg

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2013, 04:11:43 pm »
No, banned.

Offline pro_racetje

Banned for no reason. [BANNED]
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2013, 04:14:07 pm »
http://forum.adrenalinex.co.uk/index.php/topic,5359.0.html

Please usher i asked nicely to provide evidence for my ban, to show logs for example. As an admin you're supossed to do that as i can see now you're banning me for no reason without  providing any evidence so i can see my mistake. If you do not you will be removed to head/admins site administrators.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 04:16:27 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline pro_racetje

Re: Banned for no reason.
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2013, 04:14:59 pm »
http://forum.adrenalinex.co.uk/index.php/topic,5359.0.html

Please usher i asked nicely to provide evidence for my ban, to show logs for example. As an admin you're supossed to do that as i can see now you're banning me for no reason without  providing any evidence so i can see my mistake. If you do not you will be reported to head/admins site administrators.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: Banned for no reason.
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2013, 04:15:24 pm »
I do not have logs, ask mooman, but he doesn't speak Dutch. And you either believe me or I make 2 weeks of your 1 week ban.