Author Topic: Unban please ! [BANNED]  (Read 2692 times)

Offline Tiranin31

Unban please ! [BANNED]
« on: March 31, 2013, 04:11:53 pm »
When you post an unban request, please include as many of the following as possible:
1.Tiranin
3.[2F2F]alex
4.lamppost mods
5.i did top 4 and he banned me .. if u unban me i can show you that i dont have lamppost mod !
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 10:37:18 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline [2F2F]alex

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Unban please !
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 04:20:40 pm »
yeah you did top4 and the split times were unbelievable, i lost .300 on each corner. after that race you entered /tt and there was a race where you were supposed to zigzag between poles and you went straight and smashed them all, sorry but that was enough proof to ban you on the spot.

no second chance for cheaters - banned.

Offline Tiranin31

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 04:27:41 pm »
Okay i cheated but i supposed to be kicked ! Look this :  I only had a lamp/car mod, that's not a hack. Why am I banned?
Any mod that gives you an advantage will, depending on the advantage, get you banned instantly or kicked first then banned if you rejoin without removing it. Not knowing that car mods give you an advantage is no excuse.
I promise that i will not use any mods again!

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 04:33:13 pm »
because of this mods nature and how it is completely useless at anything but gaining advantage(that is, no one would install it for looks, for example) it is viewed as a cheat here. you will not be unbanned.

Offline Tiranin31

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 04:34:44 pm »
Please guys i was supposed to be only kicked ! I would remove it ... if u give me 2nd chance i will show you that i removed it !

Offline [2F2F]alex

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2013, 04:36:28 pm »
no you don't get kicked for lamppost mods - it's an advantage over others (for example the race where you beat me) that means ban immediately without warning.

like i said, no second chance for cheaters bye.

Offline Tiranin31

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2013, 04:40:34 pm »
but i am supposed to be kicked look this one
2. So you're definitely banned? Read these FAQs to see if you're eligible for an unban

I hacked but I'm really really sorry and won't ever do it again. Can I get unbanned?
No.
My friend/brother/sister/father/mother/grandparents/uncle/aunt/son/daughter hacked on my PC. Can I get unbanned?
No. You're responsible for what happens on your PC. If you don't want to get banned, make sure you trust everyone who uses your PC. Otherwise, don't let them use it.
I only had a lamp/car mod, that's not a hack. Why am I banned?
Any mod that gives you an advantage will, depending on the advantage, get you banned instantly or kicked first then banned if you rejoin without removing it. Not knowing that car mods give you an advantage is no excuse.
I got banned. How long will it last for?
Any bans for hacking are permanent. All other bans are usually permanent but if it was for flaming/flooding you'll have to make a ban appeal and wait for the admins to decide the duration. You will NOT get unbanned if you don't make a ban appeal because, by default, all bans apart from "temp bans" are permanent and an unban date isn't decided until someone asks for one.
What is ban evading?
Ban evading is when an admin is sure you're a banned player trying to play under a different (or, in some cases with particularly clever players, the same) name.

I wont use lamp mod again please i wanna play in this server i promise.Ive learned the lesson !

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2013, 04:49:19 pm »

It was downright obvious from the beginning that the only purpose for this mod is getting advantage, therefore strict rules apply. This mod has done as much harm to our racing community as speedhacks did, so it would be wrong to judge them differently.

Offline Tiranin31

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2013, 04:56:05 pm »
Cmon karlis ! delete all my top 20s and please unban me i promise i WONT use it a gain. :-\

Offline [AK47]odala

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2013, 05:06:58 pm »
No second chances, чао :D

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2013, 02:01:13 pm »