Author Topic: Knastar (Peknoz) [UNBANNED]  (Read 1466 times)

Offline Knastar

Knastar (Peknoz) [UNBANNED]
« on: February 20, 2013, 09:37:13 pm »

Peknoz
Mosca
"perfect handling + speedhack"
Here's my reasoning. First of all "Peknoz" is not even my nickname and I have never hacked on AdrenalineX. Now I don't have much knowledge in this whole ip and proxy business, but I think that guy somehow used my ip and got banned. Something exactly like this has already happened to me on a different server in the past. Look, I've been a fan of AdrenalineX for years now, due to it being simply the only pure racing server on samp for years right now.  Also I think this ban has happened quite a long time ago, cause I haven't played samp for quite a while. Anyway, I started playing again and I'd really love to join AdrenalineX once again.  So honestly I don't really know how to explain myself, but that guy used my ip and that's it. I hope you believe me and if you don't.. Well I won't be too butthurt about it, either. So thank you for taking your time at least to read this.  Oh and my nick that I always used on AdrenalineX was "Knastar"
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 12:47:38 pm by [MAF]mooman »

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Knastar (Peknoz)
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 12:47:19 pm »
Unbanned. Since you don't have a static IP, it's unlikely you would have the same IP from almost a year ago.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!