Author Topic: [ER]Spoux [UNBANNED]  (Read 2191 times)

Offline [ER]Spoux

[ER]Spoux [UNBANNED]
« on: February 10, 2013, 07:19:22 am »
So, first I want to apologize for my English because I do not know typing in English.

Plates ... Me and another guy were in a race that I can not remember the name ... the goal was to get from the airport to Las Venturas to the top of the stadium, on the other hand there would have to jump a ramp. And this race had the option of using speed with the mouse button, rather than their nitro. Okay, so far so good ... But when the race is over, I think the admin came in, so I continued using the speed option and I think you're mistaken thought I was speed hack and banned me. Plate, and you banish me by mistake, another guy walks banned.

Me in the game: [ER] Spoux
Admin: Plate
IP: 177.19.189.74
Reason: speed hack
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 02:46:55 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
Re: [ER]Spoux [BANNED]
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 07:30:09 am »
There is a warning on super nitro races to avoid false bans. See what Plato* says when he gets back online.

Offline [ER]Spoux

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 07:37:24 am »
Yeah, I pressed without stopping the super nitro ... and moreover he banned me and a strange guy for the same reason, what a coincidence, is not it?

Offline [ER]Spoux

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 07:43:05 am »
That is where the warning about only after the race ended he banished me, as you know if he did not enter the server after the race is over, is not it? why he banished me only after

Offline [ER]Spoux

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 07:45:32 am »
talvez ele tenha entrado no server depois que a corrida acabou ou já tinha começado, não é mesmo? porquê ele me baniu somente depois!

Offline Plato

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 09:36:56 am »
We tested the Race several times. It's confirmed, that they didn't use speedhack.

Unban follows....

Kind Regards

Plato

P.S.

1st: It's Plato not Plate!

2nd: Your private message was very very barefaced.

can go there on the topic to solve your little mistake? thank you

Next time think, before you write. I'm not your brother or your dog! Speak to all you want, but not to me. Hope that was clear enough!

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2013, 10:02:06 am »
Unbanned. Don't nag people like that Spoux, nobody likes it.