Author Topic: UNBAN request [BANNED]  (Read 1803 times)

Offline tulipan

• View Profile
UNBAN request [BANNED]
« on: February 03, 2013, 07:45:58 pm »
oh my god can you tell me how is it possible that I have played on 3 profiles and the same time You know it?
How many more times you have to say that I did not even Scofield tt88 tt88 or any other gustavo fuck I was in a clan [tt88] TULIPAN but I came out of it .. because I wanted to be in a clan where the leader tt88 cheater and half the clans did not wanted to be blindfolded and me except that I use and I will cheat because we have been in clan tt88 now be kicked from the server without being guilty or obligated? where is the justice means today must be viewed in which clan Comin that are out there that a cheater if I accidentally we go inside to be banned so not fair.

I explained to you all. how could I play on 3 profiles simultaneously? :)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 12:16:46 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline Epicnawb

Re: UNBAN request
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 07:53:35 pm »
Stop making new topics, you will not get unbanned.
| Be Quiet Dark Base 700 | Ryzen 5 3600x | RTX 3070 |

Offline tulipan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 08:01:30 pm »
why?? I do not understand?

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 08:47:32 pm »
stop trying, you could just used more than one pc, or asked a friend to play too.
we know its you now though.

Offline tulipan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 09:12:17 pm »
that and as I then managed finisirati on all three accounts the race among top15 in the race? If I played with multiple PC's
I think I have six eyes and six arms can drive the 3 Kopica at once and it's all on the same internet? I thought my lag was over 1000, and that I would not or could not learn to play more and drive.