Author Topic: Sneggy's Ban Appeal [BANNED]  (Read 1739 times)

Offline Sneggy

• View Profile
Sneggy's Ban Appeal [BANNED]
« on: December 06, 2012, 11:51:59 pm »
Alright, let's jump to the point. Yes, I was cheating, and I know that cheaters don't get unbanned but I'm going to post this anyway. So, this was my first server here on SA-MP (I started playing around 3 days ago). I had always played single player, and had some mods with it. I didn't really know that cheating wasn't that big of a deal here, but now I understand. I had some cleo mods which I thought would be funny to show people, as I still haven't gotten the main point of SA-MP. I used a cheat that acts like a magnet, and pulls all cars towards me. I thought it was funny, not knowing that there would be consequences for this.

I really apologize for the inconvenience I've caused, and I will assure you that it will not happen again as I will read and follow the server rules. Just like everyone, accidents happen. I hope I get this only chance to prove myself as a good player, and forget about this in the future even though I doubt I'll be unbanned.

My apologies and regards,
Sneggy.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 12:57:14 am by Gen »

Offline Sneggy

• View Profile
Re: Sneggy's Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 11:55:14 pm »
Sorry for the double post, but I noticed some mistake in my ban appeal.

I didn't really know that cheating wasn't that big of a deal here, but now I understand.
I didn't really know that cheating was a big deal here, but now I understand.*

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
Re: Sneggy's Ban Appeal
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 12:37:23 am »
Sorry, cheaters don't get second chances