Author Topic: Land post modding with addition of a ban evade. [BANNED]  (Read 1279 times)

Offline Brandon_Pillay

• View Profile
Land post modding with addition of a ban evade. [BANNED]
« on: November 13, 2012, 04:28:44 pm »
Okay firstly I would like to make it clear that I used land post mods which was extremely inconsiderate of me, I cannot possibly expect to get unbanned.

So the reason for this post is based on the ban evade, I was banned within the past 24 hours of this post being uploaded, I logged in about 6:00 GMT+2 with my normal username Brandon_Pillay then I joined the server, thinking I was unbanned or something a few seconds into the game I get banned by Usher for ban evading, I don't think there's anything wrong with that, but why would I try to ban evade using the same username as of the name I got banned for originally? after that I re-logged with a different username 'Wait Usher', this obviously was not another attempt to ban evade.

I have committed a vial and irrational action which has brought great disgrace to my name, and for that I apologies. By all means, I did not intend on ban evading I just logged onto the server to check if the option has been reconsidered after vigorous prayers and pleads to my God. I would like to take this opportunity to formally apologies to all members of server and members of the administration team, I honestly regret installing that mod. I installed it about a week ago thinking it would only make it look look different and which it did, after exploiting my turning vantage dramatically.

In the event of an unban  or a reconsideration, I will join the server under administrative supervision to test the removal of this mod, I would be grateful if I got as much as a one year temperate ban and my 5500 score set to 0.

Your sincerely
Brandon Cooper
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 05:18:53 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: Land post modding with addition of a ban evade.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 05:18:44 pm »
Banned.

Btw, we don't have any admin called 'Usher', you are probably mistaking with another server.