Author Topic: [Fernando_Alonso]  (Read 3404 times)

[Fernando_Alonso]
« on: September 21, 2012, 02:15:15 pm »
IP address at time of banning

Admin who banned you
[2F2F]DodgeR

Reason given by the admin for your banning
[no rain mod/grip]

Reason(s) why we should unban you
I made my perfect race , in a percect lucky day and made finally a very good record.
But not lucky at all.. i get this ban.
I posted an image  but i know isn't to much.

My pc never lag , i never went in maximum speed,but very fast  and i havent touched lamppost. As i said it was for me my best race ever.
I cant think " oh yea , lets hack" because i never hacked  , specially when "Chtulhu" was online because he told me that he will monitor every move from me. ( Im not saying that i dont hack because Chtulhu was online , im saying that I never hack  and only stupid people hack when they know that  admins put they eye on them)
Here is an image that i take..

make your opinion.

http://s12.postimage.org/5sgim7gkd/rere.png

http://postimage.org/image/5fp4g0yah/

Offline [2F2F]DodgeR

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: [Fernando_Alonso]
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 02:22:16 pm »
0.5-0.6 ahead by the first cp made both me and chyulhuhujui spec you, through out the race you were going really fast, after the race people was wondering if you had something modded because you were that much ahead by the first cp and going through the race quick and braking all records

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 02:23:28 pm »
As far as i know, there is a mod/hack that doesn't remove rain, only makes your car drives normally without it, so in that case your screenshots are pointless.
Also how do you explain that you were 0.6 seconds in front of everyone on start of the race?

Your pc never lags, yet you had only 50 fps.

Also the record you made was 2,5 seconds faster than Dodgers, even that is a little strange. Though I don't know how fast Dodger was, when he made it, so we have to wait what he's got to say.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 02:35:14 pm by [MAF]Cthulhu »

Offline [2F2F]DodgeR

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 05:09:36 pm »
by being 0.6 ahead of everyone by the first cp, driving bad and beating everyone i think its pretty obvious you had something to give you advantage

you 2.01

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3HbTpUGgr24[/youtube]

me 2.03

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qSRqqxJhU6k[/youtube]

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2012, 06:31:28 pm »
I cant explain my lucky and my ability in this race.
This is it.
I just went with all my possiblities .
As you said you spec me all the time , and you spec me in this race and in other races and you never saw something strange from me.
_
But i dont wanna be like other banned that make 1000 post  , because decision is only 1.

This is my defense :
I dont use cheat , neved did.
Admin had spec me all the time and never saw something strange  until this race that they think i remove rain or something like that.

I accept my fate.

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2012, 06:35:42 pm »
Only 1 thing.
I went 2 sec faster than Top2.
im in a acceptable speed range

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2012, 07:16:46 pm »
* [MAF]Cthulhu can see lies everywhere.

Offline [2F2F]DodgeR

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2012, 08:15:02 pm »
the thing is you being half a second ahead by the first cp

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2012, 01:03:43 am »
Im sure i was 0.4 ahead between 1st and 2nd checkpoint.
but i cant prove and i cant defend myself. you have your ideas about me.

I didnt hack , never did ( sorry if i repeat that ).
Im sorry that you think this about me..

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2012, 01:14:38 pm »
I swear i never cheated in my life.
I have more than 1K score , admins have watched me 10000 times in game .
If i were a cheater i get banned before i reached 50 score.

I really cant explain why i have 0.5 distance from second racer in the first checkpoint.
I always respect admins and other player , im a friend of everybody.
i really play for fun and not for any obsession , i always play with /duel vs players and i get fun with all things in this server .
im not a good racer as you know , i only won 7 or 8 races , but in the last one i really made a good race , and i dont know why you tell me that i was 0.5 sec ahead in the first checkpoint.
I cant explain why i didnt warn rain effect at the start , but i swear that i struggled all the time versus rain.
maybe because i played with a low resolution  because of rain + ls , because i changed resolution screen when i saw rain and the city of race.
I always play with 1440X900 , in that race i set 1280X.... 800 or other one , but i reduced my resolution to reduce screen lag.
This is the only "cheat" i use in game. But i really cant explain... seriously.. im not a cheater , everytime i saw one  i reported him , check my report if it is possible.

Regarding "no rain / grip " , is totally false because i drived under rain all the time and i never went in full speed to avoid crashes on wall or lamppost. As you can see in the video i always did perfect and safe turn without take any risk.

But , anyway . Im waiting a response.
Thanks for reading.

Offline [2F2F]DodgeR

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2012, 04:51:15 pm »
the way you were half a second ahead by cp and driving the way you did and breaking the records theres no choice but to believe you had something to your advantage, as far as i know the lower your fps are the more lag and spin your car would get in the rain, really doubt it would get you any advantage to have 50 fps/low resolution

i think you are lying and had grip hacks or something, only thing that can explain your fast start and mods/hacks are not allowed here

you are staying banned unless someone have explination to why you had better grip in the rain than everyone else

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2012, 04:55:51 pm »
* [MAF]Cthulhu agrees with DodgeR

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2012, 06:58:12 pm »
I cant explain. Sorry.

I never would use other "ban appeal" post because i think they are personal , but you let us read them.

I saw you unbanned ( monitoring) BrunoHighlander and he cant explain too.. 
He tryied to explain but he told something that will never happen again and you cant prove if he is hacking or not. "since I haven't seen you cheating I will unban you" [Cit : Agus]

In my case neither ...
I swear i never tryied to hack  , in the video that you record is impossible to find my "hack" because i didnt!
I was a regular player and constantly watched by admins , i never though to cheat.
Please unban me , monitor me 1000000000000000000000h / 24h  but let me play. I really like this server because is very funny