Author Topic: Kaspiukas [ Accept my apologize ] [BANNED]  (Read 1493 times)

Offline Kaspiz

• View Profile
Kaspiukas [ Accept my apologize ] [BANNED]
« on: July 30, 2012, 11:59:02 am »
Kaspiukas
[MAF]Epoxi
Speedboost

I don't want to write a lot of bullshit, and I know the rules about cheats, I know everything what Adrenaline server player needs to know. I got this ban two or one year ago. I tought this server is just a simple free-roam server. I didn't do anything, I just pressed the wrong button and used speedhack for 2-4 seconds. When I used speedboost that time, i knew I'm going to be caught, but I did it anyways, I don't know why. I know, that I'm one of those 10 thousand people, that writes lots of bullshit about how bad they feel that they got a ban for hacks, but give me one more chance, please. It was the first and the last time I use hacks on Adrenaline X. My friends are now playing on Adrenaline, one of my friend got lucky, his IP changed and he can play now, but this is only because the IP changed, he cheated too and he didn't get the unban. And I got nothing. However this sounds cheesy, childish, but I'm not crying for this, I just feel sorry for my moves on AndrenalineX server, please, give me one and the only one chance.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 06:07:40 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline Gen

• Admin
  • I LIKE SPORTS
    • View Profile
Re: Kaspiukas [ Accept my apologize ] [BANNED]
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 12:02:39 pm »
Nah, sorry, no second chances.