Author Topic: Snoopy's SA-MP Career!  (Read 7672 times)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Snoopy's SA-MP Career!
« on: July 25, 2012, 10:05:53 pm »
Alright what's up ladies and gentlemen. So it has been 5 years in the making and now it is time :D I'm going all out on this one and not hiding anything!

It must have been around July 2007 when I stopped playing online console games (was playing them since like 1988 lol). I was browsing YouTube videos as it happens and I came across some GTA San Andreas videos. I then found a video "How To Get SA-MP" or something like that and I was like WOAH GUYS this is what I always wanted! I then brought a friend of mine over named Gaz to play SA-MP as well but it was short lived as we started on Las Venturas DM server and shortly after I got bored and started to search for some racing servers. He then stopped playing and I carried on with my racing career. So I found a server called Grandmaster's Racing Server and I became pretty good friends with him, but the server was always empty so I started to look for others, then came the XR racing server and I was instantly hooked. I briefly joined a clan called T5, a Turkish clan called Top5 or something, funny short story about that. They wanted to test me before I could join so I was asked to join their private server and do some Infernus races, man I sucked so bad back then I blamed it on lag and they accepted me into the clan lol! I also joined XR for a few months and to this day it is still the best clan I was a part of even though I've been in quite a lot of clans since 2007.

So I joined the XR server in September 2007 and this server had everything I was looking for and more importantly it was never empty!! It wasn't long before I became friends with Rac3r and then grew a strong friendship with mooman. It then wasn't long before I became a trusted admin on the XR server, although I did donate money to get it lol. But there was also features that you couldn't get by paying money which I got in the end due to being a trusted player. Things started to go down hill after a while so mooman and myself decided to move along and start a new server called [UK] AdrenalineX in March 2008 although I was so reluctant to turn my back on knutico who gave me an opportunity to make a name for myself, but I had to choose between two friends and it wasn't an easy decision! But it was really for the best, I do hope I am forgiven though.

2008: I did something very stupid shortly after that and almost ruined my whole career which to this day I'm still not proud of. I speedhacked on a few races, I don't really know why because I was good enough to win. I guess when you do it once it can get addictive until you get caught. anyway I got caught for the better and I was lucky to still be around because of the position I was in.

2009: I joined a clan called LSD, that was short lived due to big big big disagreements. Kinda silly now though when I think about it. :( after that I started my own clan called [UK] just for UK racers and it was pretty good, lasted until I joined MAF with mooman in 2010 :)
I also joined a clan called [RcF] a Brazilian clan lol but I only stayed in it for an hour.

2010: I met a hot blonde gaming girl on AX and we got "involved" for a little while, lol I was so lucky. But it didn't last long and she no longer plays on AX. I also joined MAF in August of that year, wow almost two years!

2011: Was the worst year so far, I became a huge prick with a huge ego and it all backfired on me. I lost my leadership status and a lot of respect from people.

2012: nothing big has happened yet so far but's only July!!

Personal achievements:

Vertigo's Tourney 2009: Winner
Vertigo's Tourney 2010: Runner up
Vertigo's Tourney 2011: Runner up
Vertigo's Tourney 2012: Didn't get very far

AdrenalineX awards 2010

Best stunter:
2nd: Snoopy - 4 votes

Best biker:
1st: Snoopy - 14 votes

Best driver:
1st: Snoopy - 15 votes

Favourite player:
3rd: Snoopy 3 votes

Nicest player to race with:
1st Snoopy - 6 votes

Biggest record whore:
3rd Snoop 4 votes

Most effective admin:
1st Snoopy - 24 votes

Most abusive admin:
1st Snoopy votes

Favourite admin:
2nd  Snoopy - 5 votes

Players with the most votes in a single category:
3rd Snoopy (Effective admin) 24 votes

Players with the most votes overall:
1st Snoopy - 81 votes

AdrenalineX Awards 2011

Favourite biker:
3rd - [MAF]Snoops - 4 votes

Favourite driver:
2nd - [MAF]Snoops - 8 votes

Favourite nick:
3rd: Snoops - 2 votes

Favourite player:
3rd: [MAF]Snoops - 1 vote

Favourite player to race with:
2nd - [MAF]Snoops - 3 votes

Weirdest player:
1st - [MAF]Snoops - 4 votes

Player you'd like to meet most in person:
2nd - [MAF]Snoops- 2 votes

Most missed player:
3rd - [MAF]Snoops - 2 votes

Most abusive admin:
3rd - [MAF]Snoops - 1 vote

Players with the most votes overall:
1st - [MAF]Snoops - 39 votes

Snoops has been voted for in more categories than anyone else (15).
Snoops also featured more in the top3 than anyone else (10).

« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 04:55:13 pm by [MAF]Snoopy »

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Snoopy's SA-MP Career!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 10:11:02 pm »
those 6 or so months in 2007 get so much text and all 2012 gets is a sentence :L guess there's no drama anymore, 2013 will just be one word long :(
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 10:12:53 pm »
haha well spotted :L

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 10:22:43 pm »
haha I read something long for a change, kinda interesting career  ;D
HELLO THERE

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 10:24:26 pm »
There's a lot more I could put but I'm useless at thinking off the top of my head so there will be future edits and bumps incoming

Offline some_punk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 10:31:19 pm »
I lost my leadership status and a lot of respect from people.

I have never respected you

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 10:50:31 pm »
Lol.

Also 2009 - I won Vertigo's first tourney, so I'm proud to say I set the standard for future tourneys :D

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 01:34:36 am »
I also joined a clan called [RcF] a Brazilian clan lol but I only stayed in it for an hour.
haha :L

btw, some facts i didn't even know  ;D

Offline [FSR]Ali

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2012, 04:47:53 am »
2009 I joined a clan called LSD

that's when i first started playing in Ax ... and tbh snoopy was one of the most helpful admins back then, he's the one who always tested my races and beared my stupid behaviors unlike ush and falky who gave me a 2 year bann for flame ... so yeah you'r a good guy andy :)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 08:05:09 am by Atawna »

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2012, 11:43:30 am »
i had nice reading Andy :)

haha i remember that :L
same situation as with my clan SAR  :)

and btw. here is Adrenalinex Story by Rac3r
http://forum.adrenalinex.co.uk/index.php/topic,445.msg4987.html#msg4987

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2012, 12:44:10 pm »
The UK "clan" was pretty long-lived too, I'm sure you could've mentioned that if you mentioned RcF :L

Offline [LSR]Jarol

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2012, 12:55:51 pm »
Very nice story Andy :) Enjoyed to read it. And even some things i didn't know about you

Well done  :D

Offline [LSR]Ride

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2012, 04:13:46 pm »
Nice story noobasaurus.  ;)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2012, 04:21:34 pm »
The UK "clan" was pretty long-lived too, I'm sure you could've mentioned that if you mentioned RcF :L

ahhhhhh yes!

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2012, 04:51:12 pm »
Added some more stuff to my first post