Author Topic: RadnoK [BANNED]  (Read 1577 times)

Offline RadnoK

• View Profile
RadnoK [BANNED]
« on: July 25, 2012, 07:50:08 pm »
Hey, Hi, Hello
I'm writing because my IP on this server is banned. I don't know how it is possible because i have never been on this server. I'd like to play because i heared that this server is the best on samp. Is this possible to unban me? Thank you
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 09:52:31 pm by [MAF]mooman »

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus

Offline RadnoK

• View Profile
Re: [Unban] RadnoK
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 09:11:10 pm »
Oh... Yes. I forgot about this. It was about 1,5 year ago, that to impress my friend i cheated. I have forgot about this and this situation. I'm really sorry but now, i'm a different guy. I'm older and now i know that it was bad behaviour. Now i'm a PAWN and PHP programmer and i'm not thinking to cheat again. I want simply to play on this briliant server. I know that the rule is:
I hacked but I'm really really sorry and won't ever do it again. Can I get unbanned?
No.
But... C'mon - it was 1,5 year ago. Even I forgot about this. Now i'm different guy. As i said - i'm a programmer and cheating is not in my rules. Please, give me one more chance.

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 09:20:15 pm »
I'm sorry, but no second chances for cheaters

Offline RadnoK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 09:27:04 pm »
This is stupid. Ban which was given 1,5 year ago is still active. Have you ever thought about that the players are changing too? I have 16 years old, and now i know what im doing (in Polish law i'm responsible for my acts now) but this 1,5 year ago i have been thinking about my doings. Please think about it. I dont want to spoil the fun to other

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 09:52:19 pm »
Though you make a good point, rules are rules and unbanning you would make it unfair to people who haven't changed and we'd rather keep banned.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!