Author Topic: Hey, I just hacked you and this is crazy...  (Read 2412 times)

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

Hey, I just hacked you and this is crazy...
« on: July 13, 2012, 05:15:30 pm »
...but here's my IP so call me maybe.

Anyway, I don't know if moo or others won't treat this illegal a bit so this topic might get deleted in future. So me and my friend did a website that searches trought IP ranges you put into form and also ports. Port 80 is most interesting because high percentage of the routers, cameras, printers and god knows what else use this port to connect with internet or because of other neccessary stuffs.
Website works very simple. It tries to visit mentioned IP ranges and if it's up and gives request with login form it means we can eventually crack in. This way we can scan almost whole internet if we only lived "some more"... My point is this way you can get access to almost all CCTV cameras, cameras in shops, modems, routers, servers and whatever... Of course you'd say that stuffs like that are passworded. Yes, of course they are... Untill user is stupid enough to not care about it's safety and leaves default/weak passwords. I already checked 25% of my city's LAN IP range and I managed to get access to around 20 routers. People probably don't care about passwords in such stuffs because there is very small chance sobody will use it against them. Looks like some people from my city won a lottery today then... I think they would want money more than this though. I didn't want to spoil anybody's fun so I simply renamed routers to SSID "Free Internet - Change your password" and sent E-Mails to some people. Anyway, in those wave of routers I found some awesome stuffs and I decided to post 3 cameras here. It's only because people should finally learn than anything not secured properly will be sooner or later fucked up by somebody. I logged there as Administrator somehow. That shows how weak the passwords were lol...

[IPs have been deleted]

I don't think it's something forbidden since accessing cameras won't ruin somebody's life... So yeah guys. Remember to change your passwords!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 06:00:47 pm by [MAF]Cromiell »

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, I just hacked you and this is crazy...
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 05:37:07 pm »
in the uk it's forbidden cos it's unauthorised access, even if it doesn't ruin their life so don't click on the links anyone from here :L
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 05:39:37 pm »
*cough*proxy*cough*

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 05:40:27 pm »
Yeah, or this, use some proxies. I would have never made such a things without using proxy. It's bit risky lol.

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2012, 05:52:51 pm »
I clicked a link but cancelled straight away!  :-\

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2012, 05:54:33 pm »
THUGLIFE

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2012, 07:59:55 pm »
I don't see any links lol

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2012, 08:07:40 pm »
Removed it lol. I am afraid a bit.