Author Topic: Captain Slow  (Read 2925 times)

Offline Captain.Slow

• View Profile
Captain Slow
« on: June 14, 2012, 04:55:03 pm »
Captain Slow    89.136.249.35    [MAF]Nikki    "Flaming"    Okay i admitt i was too agrressive toward some of my racing pals in the server and i deserved to be out for a while, i did learn my lession of not disrespecting any player by any means and all ways use /Report and communicate with admins, i know you guys are strict when it comes to rule breaking but i think after banning me for a while i really learned why should i be nice to other players, i think if i tried to talk instead of just flaming we would make the server a more peaceful place, not only in game but in real life ... Nikki i know i crossed the line with you, i know i was immature and mean to you, and i apologize from inside my heart.admins of AdrenalineX Racing Server, getting unbanned after "Flamnig an admin" can be almost impossible, i could of evaded or whatever, but i decided to talk to the good hearted admins of adrenalineX, Who believe of forgiving and starting a new page, by banning me for 2 months i have transformed into a friendly player, a respecting player who knows how to deal with negative energy ingame and real life, so i recall every AdrenalineX Admin with a pure concious to consider bringing me back, you dont know how much it feels for me to come back,Your Dearest,Captain Slow!
:)

Offline musicloveR

Re: Captain Slow
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 05:12:21 pm »
who's the bitch naoooooo

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 07:41:46 pm »
the problem is this isnt your first unban request...
you did get banned and got more chances many times, yet you didn't learn from your mistakes.

Offline Captain.Slow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 11:43:20 am »
I Understand that this is not the first time i requesta an unban, but this time is special, this time its more than just a player who wants to come back, this time i'm going to make things better for the  players ingame and be more helpful toward the server and play my duty as a player, i'm kind of glad that i have been banned, it was like a wake up call for me, and thankfully i really understood how to treat and avoid negative energy .... i promise each and every player in the server to follow the rules and do my duty as a player ... i hope you understand my feelings guys.

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 12:07:59 pm »
sorry for silly answer. it was harder than me lol
tbh i agree with karlis and i dont think you should be unbanned..ok, too harsh, maybe we will decide to unban you in 3 months..(thats fair enough, isnt it?) i wouldnt agree with an unban before that dead line

Offline Captain.Slow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2012, 01:23:15 pm »
i understand that i heart your feelings, you are a good boy and i was wrong when i disrespected and called you humilative things but now i respect you as player, so as everyone else, i just want to be back because i know that i'm ready to comeback, i already felt the punishment, i'm addressing the good well intentioned admins who have an awake conciuos of giving me a chance to show you why i deserve to be back, admins please give me a single chance to show you the real me, one chance and if i miss it then i will never come back.

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2012, 06:23:52 pm »
we'll decide on a fair unban date and get back to you

Offline Captain.Slow

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2012, 07:03:39 pm »
I Hope admins take my request seriously, i know there is some good hearted admins who would give me a chance to prove myself to you people, i'm an example of the perfect player now, i promise you people that I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN, this time is deferent, i swear! please .... i need to race just like you need to race.

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2012, 04:46:55 pm »
I've seen your behaviour and if I'm honest from what I've noticed I wouldn't want you unbanned at all, there's been multiple times I've had to ban or kick you again like minutes after you get unbanned.

I haven't been on the server for quite a while though so if anyone's noticed a change then I have no disagreements...