Author Topic: Sourcey's Unban request [BANNED]  (Read 5845 times)

Offline Sourcey

• View Profile
Sourcey's Unban request [BANNED]
« on: April 17, 2012, 09:36:19 pm »
listen karlis , those 2 places that you showed us in those 2 pictures are where I got all of you .
In the first place , i didn't drive in the road , I drove close the wall of the left , so that I wouldn't have to stop and turn or anything , and the place in the second picture , I didn't drive in the road either , I drove left again between that rock on the left and the lamp posts , and if you don't believe me , ill show you guys everything when u unban me , because you guys won't believe it unless you saw it with your eyes .
But even that you didn't see me speedhacking with "your eyes" you said I'm cheating.
now what do you say? unban me , and let me play in that race again ? or just admit that it's your fault not mine and unban me ?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 04:26:30 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
  • Life is a joke, laugh at it.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]mourad
Re: Sourcey's Unban request
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 09:38:49 pm »
i did see it with "my eyes". what's your motto in life? deny deny deny?

Offline Sourcey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 09:45:48 pm »
I don't have to deny anything , I can't just sit here looking at you guys saying this stuff about me hacking and all that , and say nothing , I'm sick of all of this , if you can't make that record it's not my problem , it's yours , what's wrong with u ?? I gave answers to everything you guys said, and it all make sense , at least more than what you guys said , I told you to unban me , and let me play that race again , and i will prove you wrong , all of you .
It's not like my first time to play in this server , why would I use hacks ?? huh , to get "1 record" and get banned , permanently ?? why would I get my self banned for 1 record dude ? and Karlis , don't say that i checked their FPS's , because I can prove that wrong too , just unban me , and ill show you that with my crappy computer , my FPS goes around 20-30... but with my brother's computer it's 100 , if you say NO , then you're just mad because of something (probably because I made 1st record)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 09:47:05 pm »
Stop , writing , like , this , cause , I do , not , understand , it , when you , write , like , this .

Just start using normal punctuation.

Offline Sourcey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 09:48:54 pm »
okay ush u saw me yesterday playing right ? didn't I finish alot of race either 1st or 2nd ? if you don't remember then Brasco will i guess

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 09:51:01 pm »
I honestly do not remember.

Offline Sourcey

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 09:52:00 pm »
you don't remember that limo race when i thought i rammed you ? i finished 1st

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2012, 09:54:49 pm »
because you finished 1st 1 time they should believe you? you joined the server today, and in your first race you get a top 1 + you beat fastcake who has years of experience and you don't.

Offline Sourcey

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2012, 09:56:34 pm »
What ?? my first race today ? i was there almost the whole day I went off for like 10 minutes and got back i think i played a race and then that infernus race started . now im banned because i finished 1st .

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2012, 10:00:57 pm »
your brother just evaded.

Offline Sourcey

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2012, 10:02:33 pm »
evaded that's what you call it ? u banned him too ,for nothing what does he got to do with this ? why did you ban him for , lets here your reason this time

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2012, 10:06:27 pm »
because you guys have the same ip. he can't play because of you, read below.

My friend/brother/sister/father/mother/grandparents/uncle/aunt/son/daughter hacked on my PC. Can I get unbanned?

No. You're responsible for what happens on your PC. If you don't want to get banned, make sure you trust everyone who uses your PC. Otherwise, don't let them use it.

Offline Sourcey

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2012, 10:15:21 pm »
because you guys have the same ip. he can't play because of you, read below.

My friend/brother/sister/father/mother/grandparents/uncle/aunt/son/daughter hacked on my PC. Can I get unbanned?

No. You're responsible for what happens on your PC. If you don't want to get banned, make sure you trust everyone who uses your PC. Otherwise, don't let them use it.

Dude go Read them one more time.
Or let me Explain it to you.... So It says that If someone hacked on your account and you said it's your brother/sister/Blabla bla, Then you don't get unbanned, In this case we got two different accounts of two different people, It's like You ban MadMax because His brother Got banned too ( Mourad Logic, FacePalm )

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2012, 10:16:48 pm »
you guys were using the same ip, same thing.

Offline Sourcey

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2012, 10:19:33 pm »
Dude, Never tought..... Ok, Dude It's two different People here, No one gives a damn about the IP, IP is about the Network!!!